October 26, 2014 | 1233 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup963

I liked these lip butter. I heard all the beauty gurus (on YouTube) raving on and on about how they can not live without them and how you'd be missing out. But do i agree no not really their colour selection is wide but not overly unique. However I do like them, very creamy, average price and packaging also has pretty good staying power. My only complaint would probably be that the lighter more nude colors are much less pigmented and appear very similar on the lips. Darker shade Such as raspberry pie, and lollipop are great. I would recommend them to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by rogue24x

Great product that I would definitely recommend. Colour is sheer, but not as sheer as a tinted lip balm. Just very wearable. Feels smooth, not drying. Price and packaging is pretty average for a drugstore product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I like this product, but it isn't some miracle like I have heard. The price is a little steep but thats ok, I like to try new products. The things I liked about this product are:
-great packaing
-pigmented well
-great colors
-there are sheer colors available

What I didn't like about this is that:
-pretty expensive compared to most butter/balm products
-this is more of a lipstick than a balm

Don't take if you are looking for a tinted balm! Ok product in my book but a little pricey in comparison to other lip balms

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by nomnomloot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for a bit of color, moisturize, available in a lot of shades, some being more sparkly than others.
Got these for 4$ each in Canada after paying full price a couple times, amazing deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Joann3

The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, is my favor at the moment.. It's nicely pigmented, creamy and most importantly doesn't dry up my lips. I have my color in Strawberry Shortcake & Sweet Tart. Would like to get the nude shade Creme Brulee but can't seem to get it here :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by MmakeupP

Overall I really love this lip butter! I have it in 6 colors and I really like them. Pros- very smooth, moisturizing, glossy, many colors, makes flakey/dry lips look better. Cons- doesn't last long, smudges sometimes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Sonia19

OK. This stuff is awesome. BUTTTT Why do some of the colors seem to have different formulation? But I don't care. Because this stuff is awesome. It is so awesome that this many grammatical errors are completely necessary. Yes They are. I like lipstick but I always find my lips dry and the color payoff is sometimes "too much", if that makes sense. At the same time I don't like when my lips look like I dipped them in oil from lip gloss. So here is my happy middle ground a.k.a my lip product heaven. I'm NC42 and I LOVE Pink Truffle, Sugar Plum, and Berry Smoothie. I hope they come out with more colors soooooon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by june17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I hated lipsticks, but these are amazing. My favorites are the Raspberry Pie and the Sweet Tart, especially over a pink-fuschia lip tint (like the Body Shop's). The Cherry Tart color just doesn't look good on me, but I could see the sheer red working on other people. I think I just look better in pinks.

These are great because they're very moisturizing and you can build up the coverage and color. The Raspberry Pie and Sweet Tart will get really intense really fast, so apply lightly. Cherry Tart can go on thicker without getting too bright. I really hope they keep making these. The packaging is great -- sturdy and the lid locks to keep the lipstick from slipping out when it gets knocked around in my purse.

I've seen these cheapest at Target and most expensive at CVS, though they sometimes go on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the reviews here I though great a good tinted lip balm. Wrong for me. I know what I will look like in 20 years. Every feather every chapped lip shows not a pretty sight at all. I will either take back or just throw out. Color is very very sheer but the color I picked had too much glitter and felt very slimmy on my lips. How can it be greasy but settle in every line ?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by rimmelstar123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have 7 of these lip butters and I love them. They glide on smoothly and the colour pay off is great, the colours are so pretty! I really like the range of colours so there's a variety I can choose from.
For the lip butter to apply smoothly and not look messy you will have to have well hydrated lips before you put this product on. If you have dry lips I advice you not to try to wear this product until you apply some lip balm or exfoliate. The lip butter will get into the cracks of your lip and stick to your dried peeling skin, which isn't a great look (unless you're into that, of course).
In Australia the price is around $20 which is ridiculous because I could buy 4 happy meals from mcdonalds with that. In all seriousness I think the product is a little overpriced, even for Revlon.
The reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because I would've hoped they would be hydrating to your lips so they could act as a lip balm as well, but I can turn a blind eye on that because I absolutely love this product!