August 29, 2014 | 1726 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PRO: I like this product. I'm usually NC 20ish, so this shade made my face a tad bit darker, but it matches my neck. It give me a healthy summer glow, but it only mildy even out the redness on my cheek. Don't count on it to cover blemishes or anything. It is greasy, but will dry out matt. Not the best I have tried, but is easily accessible and does not leave gray/ashy undertone like some Asian bb cream.
However here comes the Cons: it breaks me out >.< After trial and error, and the process of elimination, I finally pinpoint to the bb cream as the source of my breakout. So while I like it, I don't like it enough to suffer break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by mimili09

For my oily acne prone skin, this product was waay to greasy, and it didn't cover anything . After a week, I don't notice any breakouts, but no benefits either . I would not recommend..

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mrstranck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the second BB cream I have tried, the first was the Revlon Photo Ready. I have extremely pale "redhead" skin that is fairly sensitive. The 3 times that I have used the Garnier, I had an allergic reaction and my face was broken out with an itchy rash and scaly patches that lasted about 2-3 days. It may be because of the scent, which is really string, but I can't use it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Ugh. Mad greasy. Totally not fit for girls who are truly fair. Threw it right in the trash. Maybe it is best suited for mature skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the worst drugstore BB cream I have tried thus far. It was the first one I purchased, mainly because it was the first one that hit drugstores - and then of course all the other brands followed suit. Anyway, I remember the day I saw the commercial on this stuff, and it looked great! I literally went straight to walgreens and picked a bottle up for around $12. As soon as I tried the stuff, however, I was instantly disappointed. It didn't give me even coverage. It didn't even out my skin tone. It didn't brighten my skin or "melt" into my skin - it didn't do anything a BB cream is supposed to do! It also made my already semi-oily skin look awful, because it applied very "wet" and basically looked like an oil slick on my face, and it also has a terrible smell. It's incredibly thick, and I felt like I was rubbing gooey, sticky molasses into my skin. As I was applying it, I remember thinking: "with a scent and consistency like this, there is no way this stuff is going to be good for my skin." I tried wearing it a time or two, but finally just threw it away. I wanted to like it, but just couldn't. Also, I was afraid it would break me out, because it was just that icky. If you are in search of a decent drugstore BB cream, I recommend trying out the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic BB cream, or the Maybelline Fresh BB cream. I prefer the L'Oreal, as it literally "melts" into my skin and makes it look glowy and beautiful, but seriously, anything has this Garnier crap beat. Plus, the other two are much more affordable. The only good thing I can think of about the Garnier is the packaging and the fact that you get quite a bit of product in the tube. But why would you want an over-abundance of thick, goopy, tar? Haha, okay, I'll stop. But seriously, I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I used this stuff for a good few months when it came out. It was OK in cool weather, not fantastic. I remember using it once in the summer after neglecting it for a while, and OH MY... oil slick. I was so oily after a few hours, it was really really bad. I stopped using it immediately.
My skin has changed since then (it is drier now), and it might be ok for me now. I've heard way better things about the oily/combo formula though. I find Garnier way too frangrancy anyways.
I think there are way better BB creams out there, Garnier just did some great marketing. But I don't think this stuff had any perfecting results whatsoever. Sadly, I think most BB creams are just glorified tinted moisturizers.

Overall, this isn't for me, but maybe it works for some people. I think this would be good for dry mature skin that needs a dewy boost. (My grandmother loves it).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ailingessence

There is a limited selection of shades for this BB cream and I find it difficult to blend it in with my normal skin tone. However, it's quite light and it does a good job at evening out my skin.

I do find the BB cream very oily, and this is very problematic as my skin is very oily. I have used two tubes of this BB cream but after this one I will not be buying any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by rs02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible! It left my face looking super shiny and never set on my skin. I'm pretty sure it broke me out as well. Don't buy this if you're acne prone!
Side note: I had a free sample of this inside seventeen magazine when it first came out

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 8:35:00 AM More reviews by thupham2

I agree with everyone here that this is not a true BB cream. No coverage, too 'wet', and no real brightening/whitening properties. The lightest shade is a good match for a MAC NW25 and beyond, which is pretty damn well tanned. There is quite a bit of transfer onto clothing since it doesn't dry completely either.
I do like how moisturising it feels, but if I buy something expecting to be work as a BB cream, I expect it to work as a BB cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by amandagreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this BB cream for two reasons:

1. I always have great results with Garnier products, they are usually well priced too.
2. I wasn't going to let EVERYONE try a BB cream before I did!

One of my biggest concerns with any kind of foundation is that is makes me look like I am wearing make up, it makes my skin looks dry and finding a foundation that DOESN'T do that was hard. BB creams just made a lot of sense and I hit the jackpot with this BB cream.

This cream only comes in 2 shades which is the way it's supposed to be. This is a BB cream and not a foundation so when you smooth it on it adapts to the color of your skin. So good that I really looked so natural! It also FELT natural and really smooth.

The blemishes I had to go over with my blemish stick, which was fine. That's what we have blemish sticks for, right?

The worst part of my day is when my T panel starts to get oily and my foundation starts to fade. And this is my favorite part of the BB cream. That time of day never came (and has not come since), I didn't get the oil layer in the late afternoon and I didn't feel the need to reapply my make-up!