Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 8/17/2013 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this everyday. It is thick but, I dampen a cosmetic sponge and smooth it out and it gives me just the right natural coverage.

on 8/11/2013 4:26:00 AM

too thick for me, my prference is the lighter feel creams. thick texture but summertime+ my oily forehead= messy/runny/blotchy. tried the one made for combo skin and it is slightly better but it still just doesnt work for me, and the new one for combo skin the liquid spills easily

on 8/8/2013 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this on sale for $13 at Walmart and I wasn't a big a fan of this product because it left me looking oily even though I have fairly normal skin. I applied setting powder and some bronzer on top of it. I accidentally squirted a little too much and the packaging prevented me from putting the extra back into the tube so I had to use all of it all over my face. Unlike the bb creams from Asia, this didn't give me that grey cast/fake look on my face or did it make me look white as a ghost that some bb creams tend to do when I try to build up any coverage. I went to the gym with it out and it lasted decently through. I would repurchase this again assuming this does not have any negative side effects on my skin.

on 8/7/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I'm maybe an NC20 or lighter, so light/medium was obviously way too dark and orange-y for my skin. I have a lot of red marks(a mix of under the skin acne and acne scars) which it didn't even begin to cover. It was too thick to spread evenly with my fingers(or a brush as a matter of fact, even when I thinned it out with sunscreen) and felt super greasy. It felt really heavy on my skin, too, and left awful residue on my fingers whenever I touched my face. The smell wasn't unpleasant, but was so strong it gave me a headache.
As for the skin-perfecting effect, I can't say. I used it twice and then never again, and won't be. I hate to waste 13$ but god this was awful.

on 8/7/2013 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I purchased the light color and still way to dark and orange color for me (nc25), just didnt work for me, manages to be heavy while at the same time covering nothing! will not re-purchase.

What the heck? This product was awful! First, it does not hydrate my skin, at all. Doesn't prime, or cover? I cannot believe I left my house with this on my face, i thought it would have settled in but nope. This is the type of foundation look -- when your standing in light it looks all gray. I looked like a greasy chalky mess. This BB cream doesn't blend whatsoever. Well, I'm going to try a better brand of a BB cream, I hate Garnier anyways.

on 8/6/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this BB cream as a light foundation below powder. The coverage is light and it moisterizes and has SPF. There is also a green tea smell which I love. This is the cheapest drugstore BB cream I have found

on 8/6/2013 10:42:00 AM

I did not like this bb cream at all. It did not blend well, the color looked unnatural, and the coverage was poor. I've heard so many great things about bb cream but this was just a huge disappointment. Especially the color of this product, it was almost like a bad self tanner it gave me an orangey glow (ew). The price was right though but unfortunately I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 8/3/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I had tried this on my hand in the store and it seemed to blend perfectly. But when I used it on my face, it was a disaster. The product is very oily and not suitable for even normal/ combination skin. I used during winter at a time when my skin has white dry patches. Even then my skin did not absorb this product properly. I applied powder on top and the oiliness still remained. My face felt yucky (for lack of a better word) and looked shiny all night. Would not recommend this.

on 8/3/2013 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

First BB cream I've ever tried, and I really like it. Smells nice, is nice and thick, and actually gives decent coverage. Color selection is poor, but I can get away with Light/Medium year round. I do have a few complaints, however. I don't have a problem with oiliness, but this makes my nose shiny after a few hours, even after setting it. Nothing that a little powder won't fix, though, and usually I only have to touch it up once. It's also kind of expensive. More than I would prefer to pay for a tinted moisturizer. Overall, I feel like it's done a lot for my skin. Probably because I've added an extra moisturizing step. Nice product for normal/oily skin.