April 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by snickles

My favorite mascara! It catches all my lashes and lengthens them, but not too overdone :) I can get away with no eyeliner when I wear this. It washes off nice and easily too, no make up remover needed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by Camillian74

This is one of the best mascaras out there. I can honestly compare it to Diorshow...it just doesnt last as long as Diorshow, but for the price, it works great. Very little clumping as long as you replace often enough. Gives beautiful lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is fantastic, and the mascara wand is BRILLIANT. It coats all of your lashes, minus the clumps, gets even the smallest lashes and is PERFECT for your bottom lashes.

I didn't like the original Great Lash mascara, but I adore this. I was hesitant to try it, but I have zero regrets... I reach for it every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by CountryChick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It's very black, and it makes my lashes look longer than they really are! (which I LOVE) The only flaw? It says its waterproof but it's not :( Overall, I love this product and it's the only mascara I use!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale for $3.99 at shoppers drug mart, pretty cheap. The packaging's really cute, love the colors. But the label starts to come off after a few weeks of use. So I think this mascara's okay. It's a very dark black, which I love. It comes off easily. And it gives good volume and length. It can make your eyelashes stick together, but it's a pretty wet mascara so you have time to comb it out. But the thing with wet mascaras is that it doesn't hold a curl. It does give a bit of lift so I think it might be good for people with naturally curly lashes. I sometimes use this on top of another mascara and it looks pretty nice. I did have a some smudging when I used it on my bottom eyelashes, but it's fine if you just use it on top. I probably won't be buying this again just because I love trying out new mascaras and I only repurchase if I think it's really good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I'd try this in blackest black after seeing a mix of positive and negative reviews online. Honestly, I was impressed! The brush is AWESOME (not too big, not too small), and separates nicely.
I like a more natural look to my lashes, so I apply it in 2 thin coats, one after the other, before it dries. If you don't apply too much at a time, the lashes don't clump at all! It makes even the smallest lashes (that I didn't even know I had) visible.
Love it and would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! I know how popular the original was and to this day, still is (I always read how a lot of makeup artists still consider it a must have) but I wasn't a huge fan. I tried it years ago, but I don't recall being overly impressed with it. I decided to give Lots of Lashes a try since it got so many glowing reviews on youtube, and I'm quite glad I did. This has become one of my staples. It lengthens and volumizes my lashes magnificently, and the black brown color (I have pale skin and auburn hair) is neither too brown nor too black for me...it's perfect. Combined with my primer (Lancome Cils Booster XL) it gives me knockout lashes! J'adore!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ksasi04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I surprisingly love this. The wand is perfect and grabs onto every lash without clumping. Definitely my favorite drugstore mascara, which is saying a lot because I usually hate drugstore mascaras!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by nirvana9

received this as a gift and i surprisingly love it. it is quite lengthening. i use the brush itself to kind of curl my lashes up and it holds well when i do this. classic nifty pink & green packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Green_Tea

Great job lengthening but not very volumizing.

Wouldn't purchase again because it completely weighed down my curled lashes. Dead straight. Formula is too heavy.