July 24, 2014 | 2105 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by elleLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The "heart" shaped brush wasn't too bad, but I prefer a baguette shape. It did grab my lashes and I think it applied evenly and pretty nicely on my lashes but they're naturally pretty long anyway just need some colour and volume.
Problem was that it lasted no time at all. This stuff flaked like crazy, even after like an hour of wearing, OR LESS.
To sum it up
No clumping at all, applied well with a strange but ok brush, flaked like black Christmas snow and didn't last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm not impressed by this mascara at all. I like the wand, but the formula is too wet which causes my lashes to droop. And, it takes forever to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kuteazabutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is really great! I personally call it the LASH GRABBER! it picks up my lashes and adheres well! it adds so much volume, and I have very short straight down lashes. It gives my lashes length and volume and makes my not so visible lashes a big boost! Got it at wal-mart for $3.96 on sale the packaging is so cute with the heart at the bottom of the tube and the small new pink applicator works well in picking up each lash! my fave mascara right now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my HG because of the fabulous little applicator. Loved it so much i used 3 bottles concurrently, but have switched to something less flaky and more buildable. I had to be careful when applying this product, as it was very easy to go overboard. The reason why i applied too thickly is that it makes the lashes stick together when i applied the third or more coats. I had to go seriously light on this. I kept wiping off product with a paper towel so i could go back and use the brush to comb out lashes and define them.
The final straw was the flakies. I got them pretty bad, especially after wearing a few hours. Plus, the formula is not flexible at all, it is very firm and crunchy. It all depends on what you like in a mascara. It worked for a while when i needed a firmer hold, my lashes do not like to curl; but now that i have maximum length from using Latisse, they seem to curl by themselves and dont need a mega-hold product.
I am Asian, and had the stubbiest teeniest lashes. Now, they are long, full and fluttery....but....need a less firm hold.
I am using Maybelline's Mega Plush....for now. Im sure that will change also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Twisty18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybelline hardly ever disappoints when it comes to mascaras. With that said this is one great mascara. It holds a curl, doesn't clump, and gives me some length. I use it in very black and that's exactly what it is. I get hardly any flaking or smudging, my number one complain with other mascaras. I love the iconic pink and green tube and the price can't be beat. Will I repurchase again? Probably. Why not a definite yes? Well because I'm a mascara junkie and as I type this I have about half a dozen mascaras in my collection. If I had to stick to one mascara for the rest of my life, this would be it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Liv90

I'm not sure what all the raves are about, I should have listened to all the negative feedback because this mascara was such a waste of money (although only $4cad).
It made my eye lashes droop downward because the formula was so wet and took so look to dry. It didn't lengthen and it didn't give it much volume. It was there, but barely made a difference.
Don't succumb to peer pressure to try this once, spend the extra $3 to get the Covergirl lash blast instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by tiayeah431

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!!! <33333 make my lashes look thick and kinda fake love it I will continue to buy this as long as they make it will b my go to mascara!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by OoBrittany

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate regular Great Lash (makes my eyes burn), but I love this. Separates well, makes my lashes so long and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl63

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara was ok. the brush didnt get every lash but i still liked the brush because of its unique shape. it was inexpensive & anyone could buy it . the packaging was ok. i might buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I liked this mascara. It go the job done and made my lashes look good, but it was very thick and after having it for a little while it got MORE thick and became unusable. Case in point: Buy more after a month!