September 30, 2014 | 1261 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

This is a great mascara, if you can get to work the brush (It can be a little tricky) you can work wonders with it. It separates my lashes and it doesn't clump even if i build up. I guess it's a love it or hate it product, just like the original. I guess it would be great as a spare mascara to have in case you lost yours, but to me it's the perfect on-the-go mascara. I love it and would recommend it to everyone. And the price, it's just a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Elecin1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this mascara 3 lippies because I like the brush very much, however, the formula isn't my favorite. I am not a fan of huge mascara brushes and this one is indeed, the little grabber. It does a very good job at getting the tiny eyelashes in the corners. For the price, it's an okay mascara. I would buy it again and a cheap option.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Rouge7Femi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so disappointed in this product. When i first bought it i thought the new style of brush would make it easier to apply and not clump, unfortunately, it's the exact opposite! This brush makes the mascara clump not only on my eyelashes but the brush too, so automatically when i apply, my eyelashes just become one thick, gross-looking, glob. I still have this product but it's buried in my makeup bag waiting to get thrown out. I wouldn't recommend it but maybe i just got a defective tube or something.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I'm just now seeing (or maybe just now noticing) this in my area, but I picked it up at Walgreen's and it appeared that they were marketing it as new. In any event, I'm a fan, just as I am of the original Great Lash mascara. I have found that half of a mascara's worth is in its brush, and I like the way that this one is designed. It really is conducive to precise application of the product on both the upper and lower lashes. The formula is also very black, as promised. I'm not experiencing any clumping and even when I touch my lashes I don't end up with a transferance of the product onto my fingers. I'd purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by BohemianChic89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore Great Lash. However, I dislike the brush on this version. I have tried it several times and it simply does not work for me. Love the original brush.

Will not purchase this version again. I will however continue to purchase the original version.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by miaaaaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first couple uses or so, this mascara is super clumpy and hard to work with. After this initial "breaking in" period, the formula dries out a bit and you can create full, thick lashes fairly easily with a bit of de-clumping. I had great results with it for about 2-3 weeks, then the formula gets too dry. I would rather spend more on a mascara that doesn't dry out as easily instead of having to replace this every 3 weeks.
Please note that this is definitely not the same formula as the original Great Lash. It's much thicker and dries out a lot faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Emilymalik

I love this mascara it's cheap, makes my Lashes look fantastic and the bottle is cute. It looks better if you use a clear mascara first then apply this but over all I love it and will be repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by rachaelhubbard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first version of Great Lash that I didn't throw away after one use, so that's saying something. I try it every 5 years or so, thinking "Well EVERYONE loves it..." and then remember why I don't. I did use this tube for a month... the brush is a VAST improvement, and makes it usable... but I still find nothing special here. The brush, while better, isn't great and I poked myself in the eye with it's sharp little bristles more than once (they are different lengths depending on which way the brush is turned... tricksy!). The formula was fine, not clumpy.... but I wasn't wowed either. Will not repurchase, but glad to see that the iconic pink-and-green bottle (which, let's be honest, is at least 90% of the reason why I WANT to love it so much) is getting an update to make it more usable in the 21st century.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ClarissaS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product because of the performance of the original Great Lash mascara. This brush is horrible. It caused clumps, and did not separate my lashes like the original. Major fail, Maybelline. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by elleLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The "heart" shaped brush wasn't too bad, but I prefer a baguette shape. It did grab my lashes and I think it applied evenly and pretty nicely on my lashes but they're naturally pretty long anyway just need some colour and volume.
Problem was that it lasted no time at all. This stuff flaked like crazy, even after like an hour of wearing, OR LESS.
To sum it up
No clumping at all, applied well with a strange but ok brush, flaked like black Christmas snow and didn't last long.