Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/17/2013 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

7/6/15- Taking off a lippie because this mascara dried out very quickly.

This is such a gem! I absolutely love the packaging and brush. The tube is slim, not bulky, so it fits well everywhere and the wand is absolutely perfect. No more worrying about stabbing myself with a bulky wand, plus I am able to smudge it very close to my lash roots, because of the great wand design. Fantastic volume and it holds a curl really well. Best mascara I have ever tried.

on 11/17/2013 10:24:00 PM

Pros: Extremely Voluminous Scent Free Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: Thick Not water proof

on 11/17/2013 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is absolutely AMAZING! It lengthens and volumizes my eyeslashes so well! This is probably the best mascara I have ever tired. I love the formula of this, its not to dry and its not to wet. It is also very black. This also doesnt clump my lashes together. Its about $3 from walgreens, which is extremely inexpensive! I totally recommend this mascara to anyone who wants an effective mascara that is super cheap

on 11/13/2013 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This mascara is AMAZING for the price, I have massive false looking lashes now! At first the formula is very very wet, so when you blink it will smudge on to your cheeks, it works really well with a lengthening/separating mascara afterwards to separate the lashes better. If you are debating trying it ,just go for it! mine was like $2 :)

on 11/13/2013 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the BEST mascara I've ever used! & omg its SOOO cheap! I can't believe it! I would buy this over & over again!

on 11/9/2013 6:53:00 PM

I bought it to try because of emilynoel's recommendation. I've always hated masacara because they never worked well for me. However, I think this mascara is a great mascara in general. My lashes are long and straight, so I just needed volume. I've tried other mascaras like Benefit They're Real, YSL Faux Cils, and all the Bobbi Brown mascaras, but I prefer this to all of those.

It volumized, gave a bit of length (even though I didn't need it), and didn't clump or smudge. For $2.99, the results were unexpectedly good. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. I do wonder how well this performs under high humidity, but I guess I can wait until summer to test that.

on 11/8/2013 10:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have used almost every single mascara on the market from cheap to high end, even used Latisse. This is my favorite mascara. It gives dramatic lashes without having to coat a lot of mascara on and its very black! I love it!

i love this mascara makes me look like im wearing falsies when im really not

on 10/28/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is really good at darkening eyelashes and enhancing them to look voluminous. It doesn't flake like most drugstore products after a long day and its hold your eyelashes quite nicely. I dislike it dispenses so much product though, i have to wipe off so much of the product to get an even coat. It also stays quite wet for a couple of minutes which isn't good if your in a rush. Id have to say thought overall I like it but if your happy to pay quite a bit for your mascara the Dior show Blackout Mascara is beautiful.

on 10/27/2013 6:16:00 AM

I really like this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look dark and defined and pretty!! I feel like I do get my length it extends my eyelashes nicely. For such a cheap price, totally worth it!! I normally use Covergirl clump crusher as my HOLY GRAIL mascara because it i perfect, but I decided to try this one due to reviews and youtube beauty guru and was impressed.

The only bad thing is that it take a bit more work to do my mascara... first of all the mascara come onto your eyelashes really wet and thick so before putting it on I scrape a bit off in the tube, and once I have applied it I use a old, clean mascara brush to comb my eyelashes and take extra mascara off. Also another tip is that when applying it, look into the mirror from a high angle because the mascara get all over my brow bone, which is kind of annoying.

But I recommend trying it out! It would be one of my favourites but not my ultimate favourite! And comparing to my holy grail mascara ^^ which is $25 I am happy with the Jordana mascara, good product, good price. Worth a try!