July 31, 2014 | 1923 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara up to a point. My only peeve is that I had to wipe the wand first on a kleenex because it has no stopper in the tube part. A waste of product. If I didn't do that, this clumps like crazy. Other than that, this gives me length and volume. Two other things I don't like about this mascara, it makes my lashes crunchy after a while, and it does not come in brown. The tube lasts a good while since I rotate my mascaras, it has lasted a good three months before I threw it away because it dried up. I bought this only for special occasions, because it is a nice black, not too harsh looking and it is cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by clairebear28166

I just bought this mascara yesterday, and so far it is GREAT! It separates my eyelashes and adds amazing volume. It does seem to make my eyelashes droop slightly, and that's why I gave it 4 stars. This is comparable to the Falsies, but I like it a little more because it's not as messy as the Falsies. The best part is that it is only $2.99 at Walgreen's! I would reccomend this mascara to anyone. :) good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

After years of bypassing this at Walgreens I finally bought it and tried it.

I've been using this for over a month now and I have to say its wonderful!!!!

*The formula is great and doesn't dry out fast wich is great! I noticed most mascaras high end and d/s like Maybeline,Rimmel,Almay or Cover Girl literally dry out insanely fast like in 2weeks fast. This Jordana formula is great I've been using this daily for almost 2mo and its still like the day I bought it.

*This gives my lashes fullness,lots of volume and great length! So clumps,flaking or gross spider lashes ever.

*This has been the only mascara that I can use on my lower lashes and never get raccoon eyes!

*The formula is buildable too..and I can give me really dramatic looking lashes if I want.

*No hard feeling lashes and removes easily (I use Ponds cold cream)

For $2.99 at walgreens this mascara is excellent and I see now why its always sold out! lol

Total repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, there is WAY too much product. I never thought I'd say that. Second, too clumpy and third, smudges. It does give off a great volumised look on the lashes but its too fiddly. It's a fairly wet formula so it doesn't dampen your curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

Fav mascara! I love how it lengthens too! This on top of revlon grow luscious is even better! Plus for the price u cant beat it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Elankat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was excited to try this after seeing all the reviews and the price. I found it for $2.99 at Walgreens and it seemed unbelievable that I might be able to find such a great product for a low price. It turns out that, for me, it is unbelievable. Yes, this product is a bargain and it is a functional mascara that doesn't seem to flake or clump. It also didn't melt away after a few hours in 90 degree F heat. However, that's about all the praise I have for it. For me, it did not build any volume or thickness at all and it did not hold a curl. After curling, 2 coats, and curling again, I still had disappointingly sparse and straight lashes. In comparison, one curl and one coat of Maybelline's The Falsies gives me lush lashes with a curl that holds up all day. I was trying a different brand because The Falsies does have some clumping and flaking on me, so I was hoping to find better. Unfortunately, this product is not it. Most mascaras that I've tried have performed better in giving me the appearance of thicker, fuller lashes. Another minor complaint is that it only comes in basic black. I prefer a soft black or brown. The packaging and wand aren't anything great or revolutionary. Just basic and functional without looking obnoxious or cheap.

If you are looking for a basic mascara that's super cheap, give it a try though. It seems it works well for lots of people. It just was disappointing for me and my light, sparse lashes that grow down toward my lower lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara at Walgreens for $2.99 and I am 150% satisfied and happy with it. This mascara is a hidden treasure. You won't know what you are missing until you try it out. I've bought tons of mascaras in my lifetime, high end and low end, you name it. But this is the one that just blows my mind. How can a product this good be so cheap? I feel like I have false lashes on with this baby I swear. I will be buying this stuff again and again without a doubt. Try it, you won't be let down. Save the receipt in case you don't like it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I want to like this mascara. I want to LOVE this mascara. Maybe I got a bum tube? The actual performance is good: lengthens nicely, volumizes well, doesn't migrate. It's a little hard to remove and makes my lashes feel hard, but I can live with that.

However, I don't like to have to work this hard for decent results. SO much globby product comes out on the brush that I have to wipe the brush off between coats. It's like black glue, so sticky it covers the brush so thickly I can't even see the bristles in places. No way I'm putting it on my lashes like that. Once I wipe clean with a tissue, it's okay, but if I don't take the time to do that, it's really quite gross. Like I said, black glue.

Edit 7/13: I've used this a few more times since my initial review. After a few uses and wiping the excess off on a tissue (thus not putting it back in the tube), my opinion has improved. It does work really well, particularly for the price. Certainly worth trying. My previous daily mascara was Lash Blast and I like the look this gives more than the LB, I just wish it wasn't such a PITA to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! Tons of volume, not clumpy, very black, buildable. One tube last quite a while, as it doesn't dry out quickly. And it's so cheap and easily available at the drug store. I will always have a tube on hand as it has become a favorite of mine, and it's easy to travel with because its a shorter, more compact tube. Just have to wipe off any excess on the tip of the wand. No flaking, no smudging. Win!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Dolachk

For the price it works very well. Alot of my friends have tried and like as well