December 18, 2014 | 1632 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Amandajudy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just got this stuff. Awesome!! I have tried much more expensive products in the past with lesser results. It lengthens really really well. I put a coat of Essence waterproof over it and I use the wAterproof on lower lashes bc I just like smidge down there and not too much length. So I can't speak to any lower lash smudging.

It isn't impressive to look at when you see the brush but it goes on smoothly and looks really pretty. A great find for a few bucks! Found it at Walgreens on an end cap. Not with regular brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by drcotton

I must say for a mascara that is pretty inexpensive it's actually not that bad. I've been on a mad hunt for mascara ever since my love, Lancome Fatale was discontinued. As much money, I've spent on various mascara's and a majority of them not being the one; I figure I try low end cosmetics. I love how this mascara gives you a dramatic look. I love baby doll lashes and this mascara comes pretty close to that effect. The only complaint I must say about this mascara is does smudge under the eyes after 5 hours of it on. Also, if you go to the gym make sure you take it off otherwise when you're done with the workout and you're all sweaty... you're going to end up looking like you've been crying or have a black eye like I did! I didn't realize it until I got home. No wonder ppl were staring at me lol. I've been using this mascara for the past couple weeks and figure I post a review. So ladies if you're on a hunt for the perfect mascara, I would say settle on this for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by NicW

Like many, I purchased this after seeing some online reviews, and like many other ladies I really like this mascara! I'm quite lucky that I have long dark eyelashes already, but they are dead straight with no curl. This mascara makes my lashes look naturally curled and full and the effect lasts all day. The consistency is clumpy, so really remove the excess from the brush before you apply. I also like how the formula doesn't make my lashes feel too dry. I haven't had too much of an issue removing this product at the end of the day-it seems to come off fairly easily unlike some other mascaras. At this price, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by vipervixen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara curls and adds volume to my fairly long lashes for the entire day without flaking. I have worn it to the beach as well as pool and it held up quite well. I love the fact that it did work for me and the price is right. I will keep buying as long as they don't change the formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Apucket2

This stuff was amazing the first few times I used it. After that, it dried out pretty quickly. Could have been an old tube when I bought it but it was great the first few times of wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW is the word that came in to my mind when i used this mascara for the first time this morning at 5.30 A.M and WOW is the word that again comes in to my mind at 3 P.M.This is my next favorite mascara.I was using Chanel "Le Volume "sinds may and absolutely loved it ( stil do ) even purchased the prune en blue version .Love these as well but my black one was almost finished and suddenly i remembered purchasing the Jordana mascara on Ebay after reading the reviews here but had forgotten all about it so i used it for the first time this morning and OMG this is THE best mascara ever!!Long,curley lashes with just 2 layers of mascara and soft lashes too .Went to work and forgot all about it till just now when i came home and looked in the mirror and just saw long and curley lashes.Nu smudges ,no fall out!I,m totaly in love! Will buy one more on Ebay today as this is not for sale here in The Netherlands.Just wish it had more colors but hey,Chanel is great too :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by frckls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To start off, I have very, very thin lashes. Pretty sparse, I must say, that tightlining makes quite an impact. But already naturally curled, so I never feel the need of curler or problem with mascaras failing to hold curls.

With that said, I find this mascara AMAZING. It gives major volume, length and separation. That is pretty hard to achieve with one mascara alone usually.
Granted, most mascaras I've tried are the drugstore ones. I don't have the ballz to drop a fortune on something I'll have to chuck into the trash in 3-mos. But the usual big DS names all failed to impress me. I ended up throwing them out anyway.

I get so many compliments with this on, more than I could ever expect, given the state of my natural lashes.
Many people thought I have lash extensions on. Some other people zoom their nose to my face to take a closer look at my lashes. My co-workers stare at my lashes.

It doesn't make my lashes crusty as well. Still relatively soft to the touch.
No flaking and smudging, too. The weird thing is only, if I fall asleep with this on after an exhausting evening, it shrinks my lashes. No more length, half the volume and my lashes get curlier. Some flakes, too, which is totally fair for me.

This is marketed as non-wp mascara, but I was at a rave and I doused my face a few times with bottled water, no running melted mascaras. So it's pretty damn amazing.

Some people mention clumpings, so maybe it's my lashes that happen to work great with the formula.
It could also be the application.
I always wet my lashes first with holding the wand vertically and brush it to my lashes. Then a swipe from the upper side of the lashes and a few wiggles from under, root to tip. Do the lower lashes and the other eye. Then another swipe from the upper side and under for each upper lash.

I don't find taking it off is that troublesome. Pressing a cotton pad soaked with micellar water for a few seconds before wiping off works just fine. Oil cleansing works, too.

Another mascara that's as good is Too Faced Lashgasm (some of my friends who are genetically blessed with gorgeous lashes thought I was wearing some natural looking falsies). But it costs 7 times as much.

Definite repurchase unless I stumble on something that could beat this (which I doubt would happen in the next couple years).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sororityreefer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up on a whim and LOVE IT... I only found out afterwards that MUA loves it too. I've told all my friends about it. I do find it hard to remove but I guess that's good and bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by keetandkeiko

When you use this mascara, you need to remove the excess product from the brush or it WILL clump. If you do thin layers its an overall good mascara. It has a really dark black color which is wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Finding little gems like this is why I love MUA.
I've sampled so many mascaras over the years from high end to most DS brands. I've found that high end brands usually are no better than most DS mascaras and often are a disappointment. However, I never ever thought one of the super-inexpensive brands could ever produce such a great mascara.
I saw Jordana mascara recommended to someone on one of the boards so I hopped over to P-ville to read the reviews. They were overwhelmingly good so I decided to purchase a tube.
For years my go to mascara has been Maybelline Full & Soft. I still love this and will continue to use it most of the time. Jordana is less expensive and gives dramatic fullness & length. It separates and defines, and it doesn't smudge or flake. I even took a nap with it on one day and when I woke up my eyes looked great. The mascara still didn't smudge!
It doesn't just wash off with regular face wash like Full & Soft - I need a separate eye-makeup remover for this, but it's not really a big deal. It does get a little clumpy after a few uses, but I just make sure to wipe any clumps off the brush before swiping it on my lashes.
Update: I've had to remove a lippie because this mascara dries out fast and becomes difficult to use. It isn't really very cost effective when you consider how quickly it dries out. It just doesn't stand up to Maybelline Full & Soft.