July 28, 2014 | 1714 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by geezus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a great natural neutral color on me. i hate clinique's packaging for everything & they really need to re-vamp their look. but i still love their foundation and lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 10:36:00 AM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

They used to include this color in a lot of the bonus gifts. This is really nice if you want something neutral. It's not too light and not too dark. Looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lucidbabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's an everyday take for granted sort of lipstick you throw in your bag but never get to use because there's something newer snazzier from Stila/Bobbi/Dior/etc. But I am sure I will mis it if I should finish up the full GWP size.

It is a nudish pink brown which is perfect for my NC20-25 tone. I find it a tad creamy given that the newer formulations from other brands are lighter and more "transparent".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nice subtle, everday sort of color. I got it as a GWP, but I don't like it enough to buy it on my own. It's nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2004 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Angela4508

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color. I'm a ppp with brown hair and blue eyes. It's a great Pinky/nude color that I think goes with everybody's coloring. I wear this with clinique's Mocha Pink blush for a great natural look

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by chiarascura

I got this as a gift - not sure I'd spring for this myself. Nonetheless, a very nice, subtle brown color with just enough gloss to make my lips look moist. I use this a lot during fall or when I am wearing browns/golds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by kyasha

this is an excellent lipstick for going out; it compliments my asian skintone. it's very creamy and moisturizes better than the 'almost lipstick' by clinique. i've since retired this lipstick. I've been using it since I was a teen. With the stub left in the tube, i use a dab of this lipstick on my cheeks as a light blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beautifulskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In the late 90s, Tenderheart was my favorite color. I loved the neutral, brown-pink color. The thinness of the lipstick also made it easy to apply. After seeing this shade on me (PPP) in photographs I think it may be too brown. I would probably now buy another shade that's more pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Pinktop33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like Clinique's Tenderheart lipstick. It's the kind of lipstick/gloss you can put on without having to worry about lipliner or without having to be concerned with it smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jessica98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite everyday color, and it compliments many skintones. Light and glossy, but doesnt stay on long.