Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 12/19/2004 9:38:00 PM

This was the color that the consultant put on me the first time I ever bought Clinique. It is still the only color of lipstick I ever buy. I have bought almost lipstick and lipglosses but this is still my staple when I do a full face. This is my lipcolor only better, :)

on 11/29/2004 1:58:00 AM

Ahhh ... this color reminds me of my high school days back in the early '90s when my Mom would get this as part of a GWP and then pass it on to me. Tenderheart is a creamy brownish-red color that goes on smoothly and isn't very dark. It's a safe, conservative shade which makes it great to wear to the office.

on 11/20/2004 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a great natural neutral color on me. i hate clinique's packaging for everything & they really need to re-vamp their look. but i still love their foundation and lipsticks.

on 9/16/2004 10:36:00 AM

They used to include this color in a lot of the bonus gifts. This is really nice if you want something neutral. It's not too light and not too dark. Looks very natural.

on 9/2/2004 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's an everyday take for granted sort of lipstick you throw in your bag but never get to use because there's something newer snazzier from Stila/Bobbi/Dior/etc. But I am sure I will mis it if I should finish up the full GWP size.

It is a nudish pink brown which is perfect for my NC20-25 tone. I find it a tad creamy given that the newer formulations from other brands are lighter and more "transparent".

on 8/5/2004 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A nice subtle, everday sort of color. I got it as a GWP, but I don't like it enough to buy it on my own. It's nice though.

on 8/1/2004 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love this color. I'm a ppp with brown hair and blue eyes. It's a great Pinky/nude color that I think goes with everybody's coloring. I wear this with clinique's Mocha Pink blush for a great natural look

on 7/30/2004 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift - not sure I'd spring for this myself. Nonetheless, a very nice, subtle brown color with just enough gloss to make my lips look moist. I use this a lot during fall or when I am wearing browns/golds.

on 7/17/2004 1:55:00 AM

this is an excellent lipstick for going out; it compliments my asian skintone. it's very creamy and moisturizes better than the 'almost lipstick' by clinique. i've since retired this lipstick. I've been using it since I was a teen. With the stub left in the tube, i use a dab of this lipstick on my cheeks as a light blush.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

In the late 90s, Tenderheart was my favorite color. I loved the neutral, brown-pink color. The thinness of the lipstick also made it easy to apply. After seeing this shade on me (PPP) in photographs I think it may be too brown. I would probably now buy another shade that's more pink.

Popular Lipsticks