Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 2/21/2005 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this on a GWP. This is an everyday color being a neutral sheer brown like the color of my lips but a little darker. I love this color and usually I pair it with pink bamboo also from Clinique to get a very natural look.

I got a GWP tube of this in a swap, and I love the way the color looks on me (NC30). At first, I thought it was going to be too brown, but it turns up as a sheer nude with some slight pink to it. That's funny, b/c the Clinique consultant I went to a month ago said that this would make me look washed out!! Would definitely repurchase!=0) continued >>

on 12/26/2004 7:27:00 AM

Shade A sheer/light brown.

Comments I brought this out from my makeup stash after forgetting about it for some time. Tenderheart is a light brown which goes on sheer. I think Tenderheart might disappear on pigmented lips because it is quite sheer; otherwise, it's a nice neutral lip for a no-makeup look.It covers creases and chapped lips quite nicely after several applications, and it leaves a soft, barely-there dewy shine. I bought Tenderheart in GWP version, but I wouldn't buy the retail version of Tenderheart, because it's not too worth its retail price - I'll probably hunt down a drugstore lookalike. :D

My colouring
Yellow-beige Chinese Asian NC35 with jet black hair and very dark brown eyes. Red lip colours look best on me - pastels make me look dead! -_- continued >>

on 12/19/2004 9:38:00 PM

This was the color that the consultant put on me the first time I ever bought Clinique. It is still the only color of lipstick I ever buy. I have bought almost lipstick and lipglosses but this is still my staple when I do a full face. This is my lipcolor only better, :)

on 11/29/2004 1:58:00 AM

Ahhh ... this color reminds me of my high school days back in the early '90s when my Mom would get this as part of a GWP and then pass it on to me. Tenderheart is a creamy brownish-red color that goes on smoothly and isn't very dark. It's a safe, conservative shade which makes it great to wear to the office.

on 11/20/2004 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a great natural neutral color on me. i hate clinique's packaging for everything & they really need to re-vamp their look. but i still love their foundation and lipsticks.

on 9/16/2004 10:36:00 AM

They used to include this color in a lot of the bonus gifts. This is really nice if you want something neutral. It's not too light and not too dark. Looks very natural.

on 9/2/2004 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's an everyday take for granted sort of lipstick you throw in your bag but never get to use because there's something newer snazzier from Stila/Bobbi/Dior/etc. But I am sure I will mis it if I should finish up the full GWP size.

It is a nudish pink brown which is perfect for my NC20-25 tone. I find it a tad creamy given that the newer formulations from other brands are lighter and more "transparent".

on 8/5/2004 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A nice subtle, everday sort of color. I got it as a GWP, but I don't like it enough to buy it on my own. It's nice though.

on 8/1/2004 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love this color. I'm a ppp with brown hair and blue eyes. It's a great Pinky/nude color that I think goes with everybody's coloring. I wear this with clinique's Mocha Pink blush for a great natural look

Recommended for Medium Skin