October 26, 2014 | 1029 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by odylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I got the Vitalumiere Aqua in Beige and it looks amazing on me. like a fresher, smoother, but still natural version of my skin. It did break me out really badly - I got two huge zits on my nose and forehead. At first I thought it was the new moisturizer I started using, so I stopped using that. I continued using the Vitalumiere and got yet another zit, so I decided to take break using it and only whipped it out on special occasions, but even after just one use, I got hige pimples. It's very disappointing because it's so expensive and not "skin perfecting" on me at all. It may work on others, but it was disastrous on me. I was blinded by its Chanel label and how great my skin looked when I tested it on the counter, so I didn't bother checking if it was non-comedogenic at all. Now I'm left with overpriced leftovers of this product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by dialore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I do believe is for people who like to go for the more natural look. Its a light weight foundation, I personally don´t like to wear a lot of makeup and that is the reason it works great. If you are looking for something to cover imperfections or thicker layer this is not for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by selena248

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. I've been using Bourjois 10 Hr Sleep effect and that's my go-to. I have super dry skin so it's hard to find a foundation that does not cake up or flake on me. I've also tried the Loreal Lumi foundation. that slips off my face and i don't have oily skin at all. I like VitaLumiere better because it gives more coverage and i only need a pea size (i use 1 pump for the 10 hr). I find using your hands is the best way to apply. Its in a plastic bottle, cheap looking for Chanel but its travel friendly. the smell is like all Chanel foundation, i don't mind the smell so its fine. Staying power is good last about 8-10 hrs for me. The only bad thing is the color selection sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by MarieV96

I got this foundation with very high expectations, obviously because it's Chanel. But I'm actually a little bit let down about it. I don't really like the formula, while everybody was waving about this foundation. I don't say that it isn't a good foundation, because it is. But for me, there are lots of other foundations that are less expensive and as good or even better as the Chanel one. So for me it was a bit of a waste of money. For me this foundation doesn't really work out, but I'm sure it does for someone else!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by crystaldw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in B30, im thinking I shoulda got B40 or higher(I think they go as high as B50?) Its a beatiul foundation a sumwhat sheer-med coverage.feels silky on you're fingers.goes on nicely.good slip.feels like you dont hae anything on..I never thought estee lauder DW&DW light felt heavy& dry tell I put this baby on..unfortunately I wish it had just a bit more coverage that last a little longer.im not oily or sweaty but it did fade after 5 hours but it faded nicely just needed to add a bit more on my cheek area where I need coverage the most& I dont like using concealer. Finish is a nice & natural with mabey a hint of glow or powder..it hard to decide as it looks both at difrent times.feels very moisturizing but this isnt oily glowy at all for my sumwhat normal/sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by laurakaaay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation while I was randomly out and about with my family. I had heard the hype about it, and I knew I had to try it. I have previously owned MAC foundations exclusively, and this was a LOVELY change. I will never go back to the bulk standard/boring/lacklustre MAC foundations. I'm NC45 (in summer) in MAC & B50 fits me perfectly all year round! I have normal skin, I have quite even and blemish free skin, with only a small amount of discolouration under my eyes; THIS FOUNDATION IS GORGEOUS FOR ME. If you like the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation or even Borjouis Healthy Mix, but need a bit more satin finish, instead of the dewiness, this is for you! The finish is just like my own skin, but evened out, brightened/glowy. It smells awesome, I can't feel it when it's on my skin, it smells awesome, and it stays all day! The fact that it is water based, makes it so moisturising, which is a plus during winter, and it lets my skin breathe! People with oily skin shouldn't avoid this foundation just because it leaves a glowing finish to the skin, I would recommend just a dusting of matte powder where you need it, and you'll be fab! Apply the foundation with fingers when you're in a rush, but a beauty blender is the best way to apply the foundation!
All I use in conjunction with this foundation when I'm on a night out, is the chanel bronzing base, stila bronzer, mac blusher/highlighter & my HG eye products. NO PRIMER!
I'm quite sure that this is my holy grail foundation; even with the AU$77 price tag (ouch!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This is my HG! The coverage is good, not full, more like medium, but enough to even out skin tone. I use this on its own but I love to mix it with other foundations that are a bit too matte. It's had the perfect finish. It is pricey but worth every penny, you don't need much so it last a long time. After a couple years still have not found anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Blurredvision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Chanel lives up to it's name. I expect nothing less than perfection with the price tag and this foundation certainly delivered.

It's very liquidy, so I forego a brush and apply with my fingers. It is very light - so if you need more coverage this probably isn't the foundation for you. I love that it isn't completely matte; seeing as I am very dry skinned I look for foundations that don't cling to my dry patches and this one passes my test.

The shade I have, 10 Beige, is the lightest shade they make. It matches my skin perfectly (I'm wearing it in my profile picture). I believe this shade is the more yellow shade (If I remember correctly they carry a BR line that compliments more pinky toned people).

All in all, it has become my new favorite foundation and I am glad I shelled out the money for this foundation. I have had it for a few months now and I am no where near finishing it so it will last a decent period of time as well. Worth the money. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Gracielleanne

I am a foundation junkie and I have a different kind of foundation depending on my mood. I feel like I have tried them all and Chanel definitely is my holy grail of foundations. They have just about every kind of texture for every skin type and liking. Vitalumiere aqua has just the perfect texture. It is light and satiny, not too luminous but not too matte. It is the "my skin but better" kind of foundation. It is a light to medium build able foundation but is definitely not full coverage. This foundation is perfect, unless you like that cakeface look, then you would hate how this foundation looks like you are not wearing any makeup. I say grab a sample and try it out for yourself and if you have the extra cash, purchase one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Loveandcouturexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is INCREDIBLE. I should start out by saying that I am a NC15/20 in Mac and I wear B10. I'm pretty fair skinned with a yellow undertone. I have pretty normal/combination oily skin and I struggled with acne for a few years. Now I have pretty clear skin with a few breakouts hear and there. Anyways, I look for a pretty light coverage foundation because I HATE the feeling of heavy foundation. This foundation does just that-light/medium coverage that feels absolutely weightless! It gives the most beautiful finish to your skin, making it look like you're not wearing anything, but just have naturally flawless skin. What this foundation WON'T do is give full coverage, so if that's what you're looking for you probably won't like this foundation.
Other important facts:
-No comedogenic ingredients (won't break you out)
-Spf 15
-1 fluid oz.
-$45 in U.S.
-Plastic bottle with a pour spout applicator
-Light floral scent