August 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Natinahat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Doesn't last !!! Not worth the price !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by chaosgreeneyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I ran out of my Bobbi Brown's Skin foundation and decided to try something new. During the summer I wear Sand in BB and B10 in Chanel was a good match but just a tad lighter than BB. This foundation does oxidize a bit, so B10 is a good choice for my light but warm skin. The coverage is light to medium, but it's quite buildable for the bad skin days. It doesn't leave any stains on white shirts. The best thing I love is that it fills the fine lines evenly, better than the Bobbi's Skin! It really evens out the skintone and covers the pink areas.It lasts for 8-10 hours if lightly touched with powder in the T-zone. Yes, it's really THAT lasting, and thus it doesn't come off with just warm water and cleansing foam. I use drugstore micellar solution and then wash my face with cleansing foam to take it off. I haven't noticed any new imperfections since I've started using it, and I always have ones when I use any siliconey foundation - thank you Chanel for that! And the catches... you really have to shake it hard for half a minute, and eh, the price((

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sabrinadi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation recently and had really high expectations because a lot of people had given very good reviews of it. I wanted it so badly that I bought it even though it actually is way too expensive for me (this means maaany hours of baby sitting). So anyways, I was extremely excited about it. Two of the pros of the Vitalumière Aqua are definitely the packaging and finish. In the beginning, my skin looked very nice and naturally radiant. After a few hours though, the foundation began to cling onto the dry patches on my skin and looked absolutely horrifying. I think that this could be fixed with a good primer, however. The most disappointing part though is that it irritates my skins so badly. I don't know why, but after just a few days of using this, my skin has been breaking out! It itches, hurts and is so much drier than ever before. I really want to love this foundation, especially because it is so extremely expensive, but unfortunately, it doesn't work for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by grumpymochi

I bought this recently when I'm on a trip to KL. The beauty consultant was really friendly. Anyways, I tried this foundation and the weather in Malaysia is always humid and my foundation stayed on for more than 8 hours! I was using Estee Lauder Double Wear and personally it's a little heavy for me. The Vitalumiere Aqua is perfect! My new favourite foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Dahlia70

This is one of my favorite higher end foundations that i've been using for a little over a year off and on. I really love using this in fall/winter and spring. This for me is like a tinted moisturizer which is great for my normal to dry skin. Again, the coverage isnt medium or full which is what i now prefer (due to melasma spots) so it works in the areas where I don't really need the coverage but just need a good even-ning out. I use my fingers to blend it out and then dab Revlon colorstay in the areas where i need the extra coverage.
I love the scent and i love the spf. This is water based (but with alcohol??) so it must be shaken up. I also keep this in my fridge to make it last longer.

I'd say stay away if youre looking for medium coverage, longevity or if you have oily skin.

I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by OriginalSunshine

I wear shade B10 & it gives a medium to full coverage if applied with its Chanel powder compact :) it's wonderful on the skin leaving a dewy look and no shine. I have combo skin so I understand shine control. I will be buying again once I save up the whopper of a price it goes for but it's worth it :) dare I say my HG foundation ? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lucyrowney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of the Foundation in a magazine and absolutely loved it.
The price is too much for me personally to afford but I asked for it as a birthday present and have saved it as my 'special occasion' foundation.

It goes on really easily and has a light finish while still offering medium coverage

Doesn't make your skin at all dry, it brightens your complexion and stays on all night

The only slight problem I have with it is that sometimes it can give you a bit TOO much of a 'dewy complexion' and I've had to use powder to tone down the shine that it gives you.

Apart from that I can't complain

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

at first i cringed at the price for a 30ml... i mean really $54???? OMG
well probably this is the first HE fndt that i bought and did i mention only for 30 ml????
lol

oukay so this is first impression review.

i got the beige30 which is for neutral tone nc/nw25 -35 ish. my kanebo lunasol gel fndt is a little yellow on my skin and my even better clinique is a little pink... this is probably by far the best one. it is literally my skin but enhanced and my skin tone becomes even. it feels like skin, and goes on smoothly, i dont need to put on so much, i just need 3 small squeeze for my entire face and neck. also what i like about this is it only has 15 spf, which means it wont give that white ghostly shine when i take a picture :P day time or night time, i always prefer natural/skinlike fndt, so i can use this anytime. :D

the smell reminds me of (no offense to my own country) local maid common lotions, which made me feel a little weird but i dont really mind it anyways, its not a bad smell.

UPDATE 22ND MAY 2013
so if u have dry patchy areas, stay away.

UPDATE 5TH JUNE 2013
This fndt oxidise in 6 hrs or less. Cleansed it and there were only small amount of fndt color washed out. It can be a plus or a minus. I guess what you can do with this is that you should wear a primer or touch up with powder :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

at first i cringed at the price for a 30ml... i mean really $54???? OMG
lol

oukay so this is first impression review.

UPDATE 22ND MAY 2013 so if u have dry patchy areas, stay away. But if not the coverage is great, my face was red and eugh, and this evens my skin to its normal colour. HG for my non dry days haha

UPDATE 5TH JUNE 2013

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by hazeybaby90

This is amazing! Previously I wore Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser but i find this foundation is just as lightweight but gives better coverage. I have slight over pigmentation from old spots and it does a good job of covering the majority of redness but i do need to touch up slightly with concealer. It is definitely worth the money!