August 2, 2014 | 1342 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by lucyrowney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of the Foundation in a magazine and absolutely loved it.
The price is too much for me personally to afford but I asked for it as a birthday present and have saved it as my 'special occasion' foundation.

It goes on really easily and has a light finish while still offering medium coverage

Doesn't make your skin at all dry, it brightens your complexion and stays on all night

The only slight problem I have with it is that sometimes it can give you a bit TOO much of a 'dewy complexion' and I've had to use powder to tone down the shine that it gives you.

Apart from that I can't complain

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

at first i cringed at the price for a 30ml... i mean really $54???? OMG
well probably this is the first HE fndt that i bought and did i mention only for 30 ml????
lol

oukay so this is first impression review.

i got the beige30 which is for neutral tone nc/nw25 -35 ish. my kanebo lunasol gel fndt is a little yellow on my skin and my even better clinique is a little pink... this is probably by far the best one. it is literally my skin but enhanced and my skin tone becomes even. it feels like skin, and goes on smoothly, i dont need to put on so much, i just need 3 small squeeze for my entire face and neck. also what i like about this is it only has 15 spf, which means it wont give that white ghostly shine when i take a picture :P day time or night time, i always prefer natural/skinlike fndt, so i can use this anytime. :D

the smell reminds me of (no offense to my own country) local maid common lotions, which made me feel a little weird but i dont really mind it anyways, its not a bad smell.

UPDATE 22ND MAY 2013
so if u have dry patchy areas, stay away.

UPDATE 5TH JUNE 2013
This fndt oxidise in 6 hrs or less. Cleansed it and there were only small amount of fndt color washed out. It can be a plus or a minus. I guess what you can do with this is that you should wear a primer or touch up with powder :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

at first i cringed at the price for a 30ml... i mean really $54???? OMG
lol

oukay so this is first impression review.

UPDATE 22ND MAY 2013 so if u have dry patchy areas, stay away. But if not the coverage is great, my face was red and eugh, and this evens my skin to its normal colour. HG for my non dry days haha

UPDATE 5TH JUNE 2013

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by hazeybaby90

This is amazing! Previously I wore Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser but i find this foundation is just as lightweight but gives better coverage. I have slight over pigmentation from old spots and it does a good job of covering the majority of redness but i do need to touch up slightly with concealer. It is definitely worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by madelinerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i think this foundation is worth the price, it was $72 and i don't regret buying it. the fact its water based is great because it doesn't break me out like some other foundations can do and doesn't add excess oil. its easily spread and doesn't leave any obvious make up lines, that being said it can be built up for going out etc. it can leave a heavy dewy look by the end of the day if its overly hot or humid but it doesn't melt away or look like oil. i would buy again, its a good lightweight and quickly applied foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by maiarinha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looove the coverage of this foundation. It is light, but it evens out my skin tone pretty good. I just put a little concealer on some spots I might need and I am good to go.
I do have an oily skin and I will get shiny faster wearing this foundation, but since it does not state that is super duper long lasting I am fine with it. :)
Now if you don't like botting your face much, you should probably look into something else. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Carolinaglam

I absolutely love this foundation. It has a glow to it and doesn't dry my skin out like other foundations. If I need more coverage the chanel lady suggested I used the powder foundation over it. Not only do I get a flawless look but it also has all day staying power. I'm not a fan of the packaging or the price but I have not found a foundation that is comparable.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Luckily I did not purchase this, only sampled for a few days.
I really wanted to find a HG Chanel foundation, but all of them give me a strange, powdery look. I was given a shade much too light for me, but it was the texture that bothered me--like I had gone overboard with the loose powder. I think this would be very pretty on very fair skinned women with nothing to hide--I feel like the finish and texture would look more airbrushed, more perfect on lighter tones--but really then, what's the point of foundation?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Britta8988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail foundation, you only need a little bit even if you want full coverage. I use Chanel luminous base before I put on the foundation. They work so well together, I also use the Chanel foundation brush #6 to put on the foundation. It looks so flawless on my skin and my favorite part is that the beige rose #22 is the perfect match for my skin. I use ALL Chanel products. They just really work for me and my neutral but more cool toned skin tone. Once the foundation is set, I then use Chanel lose setting powder which although is around 50 bucks, you need so little of it and it is the biggest jar of setting powder you could ever get, I use that with the Chanel #1 powder brush that will last me a lifetime. All Chanel brushes last forever and I am so happy that I have found this makeup line because it is truly one of the best qualities from foundations to brushes to powders and much more!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Corrinne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, this stuff is dreadful. Words cannot express how disappointing this product is. I used it for a week and a half to give it a good try but its just awful. It does not go on smoothly, it sticks to primer in clumps, it does not stay on all day and I do not have oily skin. It seems to magnify every flaw and makes the skin look terrible and I have fairly decent skin.