Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 7/19/2012 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lash Blast Volume is my HG mascara! I have used this for years, and have used up so many tubes of it. It is amazing! It volumizes, adds leanght, and makes my lashes look so great! I get so many compliments on my lashes, and people ask what mascara I use, and it's always this. I've tried other mascaras, but I always go back to this. I love the color in this, I always get it in black brown, and I have the waterproof version in black. Both are great, and pretty inexpensive. I also really like the brush, with the plastic bristles and all. It never hurts my eyes or anything like that. Lovely mascara. Definitely reccommend.

on 7/12/2012 10:28:00 PM

This is a great volumizing and lengthening mascara. Especially for the price it is a great value. The best thing about it though ia how amazing it sperates my lashes. One of the best seperating mascaras I have ever used. The only issue is it clumps in the tube. It clumps a little on the lashes, but not too much. It is not a cakewalk to apply however.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I absolutley adore Lash Blast! My mom and I both use it, as well as several of my friends, and I am yet to hear a complaint!

on 7/10/2012 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

ABSOLUTELY LOVE LASH BLAST
Best mascara I've ever used. Really really volumising and thickening for lashes and really intense black colour. Gives good lift but I still need to use an eyelash curler. Doesn't hold its lift all day I need to get back in there with my eyelash curler a coupla times a day but I dont mind that. Other things i don't like is it can flake sometimes but that might just be me disturbing it with my eyelash curler. Runs out quite quickly for me but I'm sure thats just due to me packing it on
10/10 for Lash blast, wasted alot of money trying estee lauder and clinique as well as rimmel and maybelline never found another mascara as good as this one.

on 7/10/2012 2:32:00 AM

I have bought this product multiple times and it hasn't disappointed me yet. It works well for volumizing but sometimes it may take a few coats, and it oddly doesn't dry very fast. The price isn't too bad and i like that it doesn't run out as fast as other brands. It lasts all day with no problem, but it is kind of easy to over-do your bottom lashes when applying. Overall, it works great and is worth the money!

on 7/8/2012 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The great thing about this mascara is it's smudge proof formula. I don't ever have to worry about smudges when I wear it. I'm not too crazy about the brush though. It's ok for my upper lashes because they look long and pretty after I apply the mascara. For the lower lashes, the mascara goes on clumpy and it's in general somewhat hard to get to each lash. I would buy it again if I was low on cash and needed to get a decent but affordable mascara.

on 7/5/2012 2:52:00 AM

I bought this yesterday in waterproof and tried it for the first time today. To start off, this mascara is definitely NOT a volumizing mascara in my opinion, which sucks. This mascara is a great lengthening one, but doesn't do much for volume and definition. It starts off well, but by the end of the day it look messy and clumpy :(

on 6/29/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really love this mascara, it gives good volume however not much length which I don't mind. Although this is a good mascara I have problems with it flaking on my lower lash line which can get extrememly annoying. I do like how it comes off easily with only water and doesn't smudge in a pool but it will come off ( I didn't buy the waterproof one) so overall this is a good mascara & there aren't many cons to this product, so I would definetly reccomend this mascara.

on 6/27/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just and average mascara.
makes my long lashes look shorter and doesn't give them volume
Even wet and wilds mascara make my eyelashes look better
will not buy again
I don't understand why so many people like this mascara
I guess it could be used for layering but I am returning it

on 6/26/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Im afraid to say that I was not totally satisfied with this product. I got it because of all the positive reviews ive read and thought that since this was a "volumizing" mascara it would thicken my lashes. I already have long semi-full lashes and LOVE my lashes being thick. This didnt volumize whatsoever. It legnthened, yes, the black was a deep rich black but there was absolutely no volume to it. They say the more coats you apply the thicker your lashes get but I dont have the time for that in the mornings. I have tried other mascaras that thickened much better than this product so I doubt very seriously i'll be buying thisagain.

Video Reviews & Tutorials