Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my second BB cream that I've tried and I think it's better than my BB cream before. My skin tone is more likely medium brown with asian skin type. I love the texture that easy to blend into my skin. When the first time i saw its colour, i thougt that the colour was too white for me, but when I applied it, it just easily blend into my face without made it too white. And it succesed cover my pore but it still feels light on my skin. I love the smell and the packaging too. Actually its pink packaging made me fall in love at the first time with this BB cream :p.

This is my second favourite BB cream that I have tried so far. It lost the winning place to its sister, the Gold Label Skin 79 BB cream.

I find that, although there may be a little more coverage with the pink label BB cream, it is also slightly harder to blend and is less moisturising than the gold label, so I have to say I prefer the gold, as I have quite dry skin. However, this cream would definitely suit those with oily skin better than the gold label. It has SPF 25, so you don't need a separate sunscreen, although that is a given with BB creams.

This bb cream provides almost flawless coverage. It covers my pores, without highlighting the blackheads on my nose - I've never found a product that's been able to do this before. It also evens out my skin tone really well. I have light-medium Asian skin right now because it's winter/spring and it fits my skin tone okay (the pink label is a little darker than the gold). It's also very lightweight, and doesn't feel like I have anything on. I also love that it has SPF 25, which is a huge deal for me.
My main problem with this bb cream though is that it is too drying for my skin. I have to apply moisturizer beforehand, or else it will create dry patches of skin on my cheeks. I have dry-combo skin, so my cheeks can get pretty dry. I feel like this bb cream even makes my nose and forehead dry, so unfortunately I am going to stop using this. Maybe I can go back to the pink label in the summer, when my skin is more sweaty/oily.
Overall if you have light-medium oily skin, then this bb cream will suit you very well.
EDIT: I got 2 cystic pimples on my face so I stopped using this bb cream for a while. When my face got better, I tried using it again and I got some smaller pimples around the same area, so I will not be using this anymore.

I got this in a sample pack of 4 bb creams and this is my second favorite (after the Gold).
The coverage is more than the other bb's in the kit, but less than foundation. It blends nicely...really nicely...like, you can't screw it up.
The only reason it isn't my fave is that it is a tiny bit dryer than the Gold, and has a hint more coverage too. So if you have oily skin, you'll def love this stuff!!! And if you're looking for more coverage, this is the stuff you want! It's about as pigmented as a tinted moisturizer, but it goes on way way better/easier. Plus when you take it off, you skin will look even better...It's got all kinds of healing stuff in it that improves your skin while you wear it.
Don't cheap out and buy the Americanized bb creams--they suck!! I've tried a bunch of them and they just looked stupid and made me break out...This is the real-deal Korean authentic stuff that makes skin look and feel amazing!!

This is a great BB cream, but not suitable for deeper skin tones. It can look a bit greyish, since it's designed for asian skin. It suits me fine and I'm NC25.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I have already repurchased this twice. It is the first asian BB cream I've used and I'm in love. I have oily acne-prone skin and this neither breaks me out nor does it give me an oil slick. In fact, compared to the powder foundations I also own, this really controls oil production. It does go on a little to light, but with a light dusting of my powder on top, it looks perfect. Some of my freckles and red marks show through a bit, but I actually like a natural finish as opposed to a doll-like finish. I also love that it has SPF. I can apply my acne meds or face treatments and apply this on top for sun protection, without having to incorporate a sunscreen.

The consistency is thick and a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best BB cream I have tried. I love the texture, the smell and the packaging. It feels light on my skin, and is great for light nordic skin. The only thing that annoys me is that fact that this product can't be purchased in my country. But with online purchasing that's a minor detail.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My skin is kind of hard to match. I'm pale with a ruddy undertone. When I use this, the color really seems to balance out the redness. The finish is medium coverage, with a dewy finish. A little pump goes a long way. I will use this as long as it's around.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this BB cream! It was the first one I tried and the one I always come back to. It feels fantastic and light on the skin, and actually improves my skin. It looks completely natural. I wear it every day and sometimes top it with concealer, if needed. Pretty cheap on ebay considering it lasts forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To be honest, I've been using the fake one for the longest time but didn't know until recently, when I bought a real one. My sis had the pink label and I've been using it ever since and realized afterwards that it was the fake packaging. Nonetheless, the real and fake apply quite similarly, just a slight difference in texture in that the real one is more smooth. Honestly, I'm probably an NC 25-35 (depending on the year) and I think this bb cream blends in well with my skin. I think many people forget that this bb cream has to oxidize in order for it to match the skin so when it does, it does not leave my face with a grey cast. The texture is quite smooth and it comes in a pump form which is good for hygienic reasons. However, it is not very compact for traveling so I would not travel with it but rather take another bb cream instead as it's quite bulky. I don't notice any smell to it either which is good for people who have sensitivity to fragrance. When I use this bb cream, I don't pump an entire pump out; I probably only pump half of it as half already covers my face well. It doesn't provide full coverage, more like light to medium. So if there's any redness or imperfections that need to be covered up, a concealer is probably recommended. I find that if I apply a full pump, I feel my face gets heavy and bit cakey. It does give a dewy look which some people may or may not like. I apply a setting powder on top of it to help mattify it a bit and to help it stay on the day longer and absorb oil. It doesn't feel sticky after applying and would blend well if people wear cream blushes or what not. Overall, I think this is a good bb cream and would recommend it. I'll always be purchasing bb creams to test out different products so not a HG yet for me! But it's always nice to have one on hand :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials