September 23, 2014 | 1394 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by candlelights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a while (maybe 6-12 months). It was my first BB cream but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

My skin: oily with dry patches.

Pros:
- Light to almost medium coverage. ALMOST like a tinted moisturizer which is good if you don't have a lot to cover up.
- If you use a sponge, it won't look caked on (I don't like the caked on look)

Cons:
- Makes my face look really grey especially if you use too much.
- Huge ingredients list. It covers the entire box so I'm sure there are a lot of chemicals that aren't that great for your body.
- Feels thick.

Conclusion:
I think there's better. I don't hate it but I don't love it. I'm on my second bottle but I'm going to continue looking for something else.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sweetycreamy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using a variety of BB creams for a good couple years now and they've all been great, except this one.
I had high expectations for it because it seems to be commonly used and people usually give it good reviews.
It has a pretty good thick coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines which is nice. However it's definitely the most gray tinted BB i've ever used and i'm not into it at all. I've also used skin79's Diamond Prestige and I didn't have any qualms with that one's color.
Another review mentions this one clogging her pores, which I would agree with because I did break out while using it, and I am not breakout prone.
It also feels weird going on to my skin, like it's slightly irritating it.
I like the pump a lot, it gives you a lot of control.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by emmako

One of my favourite BB creams. Nice coverage, high SPF. I don't see any difference between this and the gold label but my mom and sister do. My mum believes that the gold label is more "anti-ageing", so it's rather for her skin, my sister thinks the same, that's why she prefers the pink one. To be honest I don't see any difference, I like both of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my new winter go-to product when i don't feel like busting out the beauty blender and foundation. i like the coverage which is pretty heavy and it has skincare in it so all i use under it is my bb hydrating skin tonic as a light moisturizer on my oily skin. i want it as close to my skin as possible so it can "erase wrinkles" and "whiten" - which doesn't actually mean whiten btw it means fades spots and brighten. it's very light in hue so if you're over like an nc/nw 25 i'd pass on this one. it does oxidize but not THAT much. it feels light on skin, yet is a thick cream. doesn't make me oily at all yet my skin feels hydrated. the pump and can is adorable!!! too bad they didn't make this in a darker shade so i could use year round. i use a touch of undereye concealer over this and some bronzer and blush and it looks great!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lunamarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on the edge when it comes to this product. Before I started wearing this, I had flawless skin (all thanks to proactive) but I noticed the more I wore this, the more breakouts I had. I assumed it was because of stress, so I continued to wear it. Long story short. This product is great if you have minor skin issues.

IT WILL CLOG YOUR PORES.

Even though I wash my face morning and night, my skin got destroyed.
It's very cheap to buy ($14), It's nice to wear this every once and awhile for going out with barely any makeup. Keep in mind, this product is suppose to prevent any breakouts and heal current acne/blemishes.

For me, it did the opposite.

I always wore this when I was working in the office. Even though I was sitting down most of the day, my face would be super super oily, It looked like I came back from the gym. I had to blot my face every 3-4 hours.

For color reference I use Lancome's Teint Miracle in Biqsue (W) 4.
During summer the BB cream is too light but during summer it's matches me quite well. If you plan on taking pictures with this BB cream on, DON"T. You're face in pictures will be as white as a ghost and very very obvious that you're wearing makeup.

In the long run. Try it if you have money ($14) to spare. (purchased from eBay, seller's name is Rubyruby..Don't remember) Also, when purchasing this product, if you aren't going to buy it from the original skin79 website, make sure you are getting one that hasn't expired OR a FAKE imitation BB cream. I don't recall the ways you can tell if it is fake or expired, but there is a video on you tube explaining how to tell the difference. I really hope this review helps some of you ladies out there!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

typical asian BB cream, nothing too dramatic but nothing bad. So if I didn't find a good one I will probably repurchace

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great BB cream. I've tried all of the Skin79 formulas, and I like this one the best by far. For my routine I usually start with a moisture lotion with sunscreen then top it off with this BB cream. The coverage that is provides is light and it blends into the skin nicely, even though it looks gray coming out. This has worked well for me though. It's always fresh. I top it off with just enough mineral powder to balance any shine and have been pretty satisfied with the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MJ091284

I am amazed by how great this product oxidizes to my skin tone. The coverage is great for what I need, the texture us creamy and not to heavy, and it goes on really smoothly. I really am impressed with this compared to other BB creams out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by LiL_Laurie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product after all the rave reviews on MA & I sure am glad I did, this is my HG bb cream, far superior to all the north american drug store bb creams that have been coming out that are pale in comparison (which being a product junkie I have tried). This blends in with my fair skin perfectly without taking away or adding any color, I can easily put additional makeup on top and it acts like a primer. It makes my makeup last all day, evens out my skin tone and does not make me greasy at all, if anything - it controls the shine without over drying. Anytime i wear it I get compliments on my skin (my skin isn't the greatest and i do get occasional break outs but everyone thinks it is perfect when I wear this).

I get it from ebay for $15 directly from asia - just make sure it is from a reputable seller because apparently there are fakes out there.

UPDATE: I discovered that this product does in face break me out, my skin has cleared skin i stopped using it. This makes me sad because the coverage is perfect. I will only use it sparingly now, but not daily... so I will not repurchase and removed 2 lippies from my original 5

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by mariahzaharaaa

This has been a make-up staple since I started using it last year. I'm not a fan of piling on products so I love that provides sun protection, light coverage (dark acne scars will require a concealer but if it's just red spots it conceals pretty well) and primes my face all at the same time. I've reduced my foundation use by a mile after I started using this!

It claims to be anti-aging and whitening, but I can't vouch for this completely as I use a separate skincare product for my acne scars. With that said, BB Cream is NOT a skincare product. Please be sure to clean it off your face completely before you go to bed as it might cause bad break outs.

For new users, it may look like a scary grey shade at first but it does oxidize to suit your skin tone better. It goes on really smoothly and is really easy to blend out (I just use my fingers), also the pump bottle ensures easy use and hygiene.

This Pink Label BB cream is supposed to be for those with oily skin, but I find that it doesn't really control shine so I still have to use a finishing powder over it.