on 3/13/2013 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My skin is kind of hard to match. I'm pale with a ruddy undertone. When I use this, the color really seems to balance out the redness. The finish is medium coverage, with a dewy finish. A little pump goes a long way. I will use this as long as it's around.

on 3/12/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this BB cream! It was the first one I tried and the one I always come back to. It feels fantastic and light on the skin, and actually improves my skin. It looks completely natural. I wear it every day and sometimes top it with concealer, if needed. Pretty cheap on ebay considering it lasts forever.

on 3/11/2013 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To be honest, I've been using the fake one for the longest time but didn't know until recently, when I bought a real one. My sis had the pink label and I've been using it ever since and realized afterwards that it was the fake packaging. Nonetheless, the real and fake apply quite similarly, just a slight difference in texture in that the real one is more smooth. Honestly, I'm probably an NC 25-35 (depending on the year) and I think this bb cream blends in well with my skin. I think many people forget that this bb cream has to oxidize in order for it to match the skin so when it does, it does not leave my face with a grey cast. The texture is quite smooth and it comes in a pump form which is good for hygienic reasons. However, it is not very compact for traveling so I would not travel with it but rather take another bb cream instead as it's quite bulky. I don't notice any smell to it either which is good for people who have sensitivity to fragrance. When I use this bb cream, I don't pump an entire pump out; I probably only pump half of it as half already covers my face well. It doesn't provide full coverage, more like light to medium. So if there's any redness or imperfections that need to be covered up, a concealer is probably recommended. I find that if I apply a full pump, I feel my face gets heavy and bit cakey. It does give a dewy look which some people may or may not like. I apply a setting powder on top of it to help mattify it a bit and to help it stay on the day longer and absorb oil. It doesn't feel sticky after applying and would blend well if people wear cream blushes or what not. Overall, I think this is a good bb cream and would recommend it. I'll always be purchasing bb creams to test out different products so not a HG yet for me! But it's always nice to have one on hand :)

on 3/9/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first BB cream and I'm surprised so many people like it.

Pros -

Not heavy or cakey.
"Good" for your skin.
It's cute :)

Cons -

VERY dewy finish, even though a lot of people say this is meant for oily skinned people. Uh, no. Very, very dewy! I would not recommend this for oily skin at all.

Super light coverage. Okay, so this isn't foundation, but still. We're talking very, very light coverage.

Horrible color. I'm an NC 15-20 and this does NOT match. WAY too light and completely grey undertones. This would match a corpse, no one else. If you think this matches you, it's probably just because the coverage is SO light that your skin shows through enough to make it feel like it half-way matches.

Overall -

Not impressed. If I wear this, I spend the rest of the time putting make-up on top if it to "fix" the way it looks. If I use this I have to put on concealer, to actually cover stuff. Then mineral foundation to correct the awful color and give more coverage. Then a serious mattifying powder so I'm not a dewy mess!

I would only recommend this to someone with dry skin, who wants very light coverage, and is very pale. This won't work well for anyone else in my opinion!

on 3/7/2013 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ugh this product has such bad chemistry with my face. It literally has no coverage and just disappears once it comes in contact with my skin. I suspect it might be the loads of silicone in this thing. Every time I use a silicone primer the makeup I put on top of it seems to slide right off. When I put my concealer on after I put on this product the concealer just balls off too along with the bb cream -_- I had such high expectations because so many people said how high coverage this is otl

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is amazing. It has enough coverage to cover some of the redness in my cheeks, and enough coverage to tone down my dark marks on my skin, but still lets the freckles on my face come through and looks very natural. The color matches around NW15 - NC20, but may match darker since it blends so well, and would be easy to blend onto the neck.
The product goes on with a grey tone and very very dewy (too dewy imo), but within 10 minutes, it sets to a more natural skin tone and finish, with just the perfect highlight to the skin.
The only downside, and the only reason it may not be HG for me, is because it clogs my pores, so I took off a star. Please note though, I have very acne prone skin and just about any new product I put on my face will break me out. But, that being said, I've heard many Korean BB creams tend to clog pores. (maybe the sunscreen?)
All in all, I would totally recommend this product to anyone with dry - normal skin, and may be okay for combination with a powder, or blotting throughout the day.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is fantastic. I have a lot redness and scarring I need to cover and while the coverage on this is still pretty sheer, it covers a lot of it very well. Right after I apply it, I don't notice a huge difference, but if I wait a minute or so for it to set, my skin looks so fresh, clear and alive. I can use a light coverage foundation on top and look like I have flawless skin. Also, it blends beautifully. I use my fingers to apply and I've never had a problem with it caking up or getting streaky. Even though this seems to be marketed towards those with oily skin, I've found it to be quite moisturizing and will not accentuate dry patches. It also makes me appear poreless, so I've replaced all my primers with this stuff. I know a lot of people complain about the grey-cast, but I guess because I have neutral undertones, I've never really noticed anything like that.

on 2/27/2013 6:46:00 PM

I LOVE this BB cream! I tried L'oreal's BB cream and really didn't like it. This one matches my skin tone very well and blends easily.
PROS:
-Matches my skin tone
-Provides good coverage
-Reasonably priced depending on where you get it-Amazon has full sized ones for about $13-15
-Has SPF 25
-Doesn't make you look as cakey as other foundations
CONS:
-Somewhat greasy, makes me look a little oily but it's not too bad
-Comes in one shade, might not work on really darker skin tones
-Sometimes I look pale in photos but in person I look fine
Overall I would recommend this product and will definitely purchase it again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin is on the darker side (NC42), but I still think this is a fantastic product! If I put on a very thin layer of this product, my blemishes are not concealed at all but my overall skin tone is even and looks quite natural. I do not look pale or gray/ashy. If I want better coverage, I simply mix this with an equal amount of my foundation and apply to my face with my fingers to get a very natural look with some decent coverage. My skin looks flawless, and after only one week of use I am noticing some lightening of my acne scars and softer skin!

I do wish that this was available in a darker shade so I can stick to using one product, but it is made in a country where the majority of people are lighter in color and so they will make what their primary customer base uses.

Though the SPF level for this is high, I still use a light sunscreen underneath for extra sun protection (according to experts, the amount of BB cream a person would normally apply to their face would not provide adequate protection). I have noticed that this has a tendency to clog the pores on my nose after a couple days of use, so it is also important to lightly exfoliate every few days as well.

on 2/25/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually don't use this anymore as i've found most suitable products, but i've given it a good rating because it was my holy grail for like two years.

Pros:
- good coverage
- colour match for my pale skin
- staying powder
- lasts quite awhile though you will get oily by the end of the day

Cons:
- clogs pores, had to cleanse extra if i used this
- no colour choice so you have to have the right skin tone

Video Reviews & Tutorials