April 17, 2014 | 1889 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by juliamariexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all-time favorite palette! I love the versatility that this palette has! I use virgin on my lid and naked in crease for day-time look. But I can also do beautiful smokey eyes, and stage eyes too! The only negative is that I rarely use the last 5-6 colors in the palette, but otherwise the selection of colors is perfect. I find the glittery colors will crease without a primer, but the two matte shades have not creased in the time I've had this product!

Overall, I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by rain08

Simply wonderful. Use it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I mean, yeah, it's a beautiful palette. I'm not a huge fan of the brush it comes with, but that's just me.

As for the wear, it does stay. It's not a great palette for just trying to do your eye shadow quickly and going out. I think it kind of just blends together too much to become one ambiguous color. I think I am going to try wetting it to make it more intense and using smaller brushes.

I think some of the colors don't go well with the palette as a whole, though it does make for options at least. I do find I make larger dents in certain colors and never use others.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

Why did I wait so long to get this!?! What a fabulous collection of neutrals. You can create fun and different work-friendly looks everyday. Then I just add some "creep" and/or "gunmetal" and my after-work look is perfect. I use a primer, of course, but I think this has great staying power. I'd like more than a magnet to keep it shut, but that's minor because this palette will forever be in my collection. Next up, Naked II.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Maceydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow palette is the best thing to ever happen to my makeup collection! The colors are amazing, the consistencey is unbeatale, everything about this product gets an A+. This palette runs around $70 (can) but is SOOOOOOOO worth the money, I can not even express how worth it, it is. Every girl needs to go buy this, I promise it wont be the last time you purchase it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xInwex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first "high end" eye shadow and I was pretty darn impressed! The formula is so creamy and smooth. I was surprised how well it blended as well. Most of the eye shadows I own are from either Revlon or Cover Girl and I always found them dry and sheer. Urban Decay's Naked palette on the other hand has such beautiful pigmentation!

My only gripe about the product is how all the colours are pretty much the same. For the price it costs I was expecting more variation in the choices. I also wish there were more matte colours. I like shimmer but a view of the colours were TOO shimmery and I felt like I couldn't wear them for normal day-to-day wear.

In the end, I probably would re purchase this because of the wonderful formula and blending ability.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally, a product worth the hype! The colors are so pretty and good quality. They last about 3 hours without primer, but with primer, they last all day. My only problem is the brush, which I did not like at all as it wasnt good at picking up shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Meganmck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone knows Urban Decay and their Naked palettes; they're famous! And for good reason... This review will focus specifically on the Naked Palette.

To begin, I love the look of the packaging on this palette - the brown and gold complement each other. I also love that the lid is magnetic and when you flip it underneath the bottom, it props up the palette when you put it on a table. The one drawback to the packaging to me is the brown material on the outside, but it is a fuzzy fabric, makeup and shadow sticks to that sucker like nobody's business.

Price wise, the palette is expensive, but I've spent more money on makeup, and when you consider the number of shades, and the makeup brush, that come in the palette, it is a good deal.

The product itself...

This palette contains 12 shadows, 2 matte and 10 shimmery. I personally am more of a fan of shimmery shadows so that works to my benefit. I will say, the matte shadow "Buck" is my go to for filling in my eyebrows when I use a powder. It is the perfect shade for me and the only colour I have hit pan on so far.

All of the shadows in this palette are highly pigmented and have great staying power with a primer underneath (I love MAC's 'painterly' to do this). I get minimal to no fallout with these shadows and I can create a wide range of looks with this palette. I also love that the colours of this palette are more on the warm side, which balances nicely the cool undertones of my skin.

I know is some places the palette is sold with a sample of the primer potion, but I got mine with a double-ended shadow brush. The brush itself isn't my favourite, but I bring it for when I travel because it fits right into the palette and does the job well enough that I do not feel the need to bring multiple brushes with me.

But I know what you really want to know... Do I prefer this one or the Naked 2? Check out my review for that palette to find the answer :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Overall, the success of this palette is the reason why every make up line is producing a "nude/naked" palette and it has been a very tough palette to follow because this one is on top. This is the best palette you can purchase as the colors are absolutely stunning and you can do so many different looks using this and very easy to blend. There is a reason why this is the best selling palette that has ever to surface!! Also, if you cant find yourself to pay the 50 bucks for it, you can purchase a knockoff palette off Ebay for 10 bucks!!!! The colors are not EXACT but they are very similar and easy to work with and really looks like the real deal. I have both and are very happy with them :))))

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by jessica95

This product is just amazing the pigmentation the staying power and everything. I went for a swim and still had the eyeshadow on! Definitely recommend buying it.