April 21, 2014 | 1894 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by swtladyy

This was the first EOS lip balm that I bought. I LOVE it. It smells very refreshing and was great at moisturizing my lips. As long as I resisted the urge to lick my lips, this balm did stay on for a few hours. Packaging is a bit bulky, but it sure is cute. I bought summer fruit after this and I didn't think it was as good this one. So, as soon as my summer fruit one is finished, I will go out and buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by summerrain1994

I decided to give into the hype and get this in Sweet Mint and Lemon Drop.
I don't think they are worth the hype - and also, the price either.
They do moisturize your lips a bit, but you constantly have to reapply and if you don't, your lips will dry out.
The only great thing about this is the packaging (so cute!) and the scents/flavours. I personally like the scent of the mint a bit better, but the lemon is much smoother and easier to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I resisted buying this for so long. I should have trusted my gut. I kept seeing this on MUA and thought that maybe I was missing something. Well, I wasn't. Of course, no one can deny that the little egg shape is oh so cute! The soft rubbery feel is also nice. Smell and taste is good. BUT, the most important quality in a lip balm is missing. It's not moisturizing at all. It's waxy. I like looking at it on my desk, but I have to reapply so often, it's giving me the impression that it's making my lips drier. I really wanted to like this one, but no. Also, what happens when the product dips down? It seems like it's going to be difficult to apply then. I won't purchase this again. It's just an over-hyped gimmick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite of the Eos balms! I love how smoothly this applies and that it has SPF 15. The packaging is sturdy and cute, and I love the sweet lemony scent, even though I'm not usually a fan of citrus scents, this one is yummy. The only downside to it is that I have to reapply often, as this only last maybe half an hour before disappearing. This makes a great base for lipstick or gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this, but it's not happening. I don't find this to be moisturizing at all, and need to reapply every half hour or so. I also feel weird applying this in front of people because of the odd shape and how awkwardly I have to move it around to adequately coat my lips. I will say that it does smell delicious, but even that fades quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Kittentoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have chronically chapped lips. It's the family flaw. You can always find at least a dozen lip balms at any family reunion. Anyway, I don't have to apply EOS nearly as often as any of the 8 different balms and treatments I have right now. It doesn't leave a weird residue, and it doesn't come undone in my purse.
The only drawback is, there's something a little awkward about using it in public. I won't even eat bananas in public, so this is a Tad embarrassing. But worth it for soft yummy lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mengandmimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After seeing the unconventional shape of the lipbalm I decided to buy it to try it out. I love the cute shape and the yummy smell of this lip balm, but the problem is that it does not stay on my lips for long, not even 30 minutes. I have to reapply so often that I decided I'm just going to stick with my tried and true jack black lip balm. If you have constant chapped lips and need a good lip balm, don't buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lychee28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want something pretty and the new "it" item, buy it, if you want something practical, don't buy it.
The only thing I can think positive about this item, it taste really good, but that's not the point of a lip balm! Not unless you want your mate to lick your lips over and over.
This doesn't do a good job of keep my lips soft, infact, I keep licking it off even by talking that my lips feel even more dry than before I applied it. The smell at first was a bit sickening, but I got used to it.
I have dry lips and I tend to put some on before applying lipcolor. Eos lip balm did not let me do so!
If you want a good lip balm, stick to your carmex!

This item is good when you want to show the people around you "Look I have the latest craze in Hollywood," and "Look at the cute little ball...Ohhh! It's lip balm," other than that...NOT WORTH IT!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by gymnst25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm. its is truly amazing. it smells like lemon candy and the texture is amazing. i used to use burt's bees but it was so waxy! this lip balm is so smooth and i love the shape its adorable! other reviews have said that it doesn't moisturize but IT DOESS! my lips used to be rough and now they are soooo smoooothhh!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by EveAmaranthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I now have these in lemon drop and summer fruit. Out of the two I definitely prefer the latter, but that doesn't mean this one isn't lovely on its own.

It smells and tastes wonderful, like orangeade with a hint of lemon. It's also very moisturizing, I don't go anywhere without it.