July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by AngelaMarie77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister introduced me to this product. I bought it feeling hopeful that I'd like it and I did. It's a light weight formula that blends well. It's good w/ or w/o make-up and actually does brighten your eye area. I think it lasts all day, but it's something you can carry with you and touch up if you're going out after work w/o it looking cakey. I've had mine for months and it shows no signs of running out anytime soon. I don't know if it's the best thing out there, but for the money, it definitely helps conceal dark under-eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great, easy product, good for no-makeup days. Can settle if too much is used.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have trouble with undereye concealers emphasizing wrinkles. This is so thin I can tap it in with my finger & it lightens circles w/o cakiness (cakyness?). I like the cold roller ball but if you spend too much time using it you get too much product. I also have the colorless version so I use it first.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I usually never get dark circles, but when I went on vacation, I have been waking up so early and sleeping so late, so I got really BAD dark under eye circles. When I would wear foundation, it would cover most of it, but I don't use foundation every day, only on special occasions, so I didn't have anything really to cover my dark circles. I went to a supermarket one day and saw this, and I said to myself I totally have to buy this! I've heard so much good things about it, but I just never bought it because I never had a problem with dark under eye circles before. But now since I did, I tried it out and it is AMAZING! It is the best concealer for under eye circles, I love it! The liquid itself is soothing and the coldness impacts more on the problem at hand. I also like the packaging, the roller ball helps really well. (: I like rolling it under my eye, and then patting the concealer to blend it all out. I don't know why, but I just don't like using makeup brushes under my eye a lot, so I just like to use my finger and pat & blend it in. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dark under eye circles, its great! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by scorpioh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in number 03 - Medium and it does an okay job covering up my circles so I do use another concealer on top most of the time. It does help my eyes feel more awake though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lemonica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know if it's just me, but my eyebags are pretty much a brown colour instead of a purple-y colour. I don't actually have big eyebags at all, i just wanted to lighten and brighten up the brown. When I use this product, it leaves a really odd grey powdery tinge which is rather unflattering. The coverage isn't all that flash unless you layer it but again, it leaves a grey tinge. I wouldn't purchase this product again, it coated $18 which is a waste of money. Garnier products disappoint me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this product set into my fine lines and made me look like I have wrinkles I had never noticed before (I'm 20?!).

Also I cringe looking at the foul ingredients list and have decided there was probably nothing in it that was actually beneficial to my sensitive eye area so I'll pass on using this item again.
The coverage wasn't flash, I don't really understand the hype, the item it seemed to make no difference honestly.

I would have to say you are far better off investing in an effective moisturising eye cream and using say Bobbi Brown corrector or just a good concealer that works for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by tintedlove

The color of this is very unflattering. It's quite grey and powdery. I don't know what magic they use to make these rollerballs always so cold. The roller with no concealer is perfect because you can liberally roller it under your eyes. It feels really nice and the cold plus the caffeine will make your eyes less puffy. I have very, very dark circles, and the awkwardness of this concealer only makes them stand out more. On the other hand, the roller without concealer depuffs and brightens a bit without making me look sickly. If you want good coverage for undereyes, use the depuffing roller plus a better concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by sarahjade17

Expensive yes, but worth the money- and mind you that's coming from a cheap skate! Although this caffeine containing concealer is supposed to reduce eye puffiness I don't find it does this- however, it is called anti-dark circles- and it does a great job at this. So all is forgiven. If you find under your eyes look a bit grey and dull in the morning, whip some of this on before your makeup routine. It instantly gives you a bit of a pep!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE BEST UNDER EYE CONCEALER! its very natural looking and will never be cakey its so awesome that I can trow all my Concelear just for this amazing stuff. very nice to spend $16 for this!! Youll love it im telling you!! Its the best for me