July 31, 2014 | 1240 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I drove so far to find the Clinique counter because in my mind, this and Superbalanced seemed like the two greatest products online. Now I have combo-to-dryish skin and I put on awesome Clinique Totally Different Moisturizing Gel AND my favorite primer and it blended absolutely horribly on my skin! WTF! I think my skin is a little too dry for this. Also, the lightest colors were too dark (I put on the second lightest) and I strayed far from the lightest because of its sticker was a baby pink - wtf? I mean, I know I shouldn't go by stickers but the makeup itself was PINK. Plus, no one is a fan of those open bottle top applicators.

Stick with Superbalanced.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and was using mieral makeup just because it was the only thing that didn't break me out but I was never pleased with the coverage. Then I found this stuff and am so happy with it. Great coverage for me and doesn't break me out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a makeup that would tackle my oily skin problem--I don't have acne. I thought this might do the trick as it got raves from oily skin gals, and it contained a little alcohol in the ingredients. It IS a good makeup. It goes on super smooth, and blends in nicely. The color match was great. The makeup sets to a nice, matte finish. But it was had no more or less staying power than any other makeup I've tried. I was blotting about 4 hours into the morning. I really like it, and may continue to buy it, but there is nothing magical about this makeup for women with very oily skin like mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by mizpeach

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't get photographed often but, looking at a couple shots taken of me wearing this foundation, I concluded that the makeup made my skin look flat and dull. I also was not fond of the squeeze bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by sophie09dec

I have used 3 tubes of this foundation but now I'm currently using Revlon colorstay foundation. But Clinique acne foundation is still the best one in the whole world in my opinion. I have oily skin and it really controls my oiliness. Plus, it turns into the powder finish so I don't need to set it with powder if I don't want to. It gives medium to full coverage. The only downside to it is it only comes in a few shades and they all have slight pink undertone to them. None of them matches my skin perfectly so that's why I decided to change my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by alle112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this product is great if you have oily skin and some blemishes.. However.. I think this foundation can make you look "grainy" hard to explain but its a different finish compared to a regular foundation. This is my everyday foundation because I just have to use powder once or twice a day =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xxcookii

I LOVE IT ! This foudation is so light but it gives you moderate coverage which is what i need ! nothing too heavy or oily . When i apply it on my face i just use my fingers to even it out, i dont think it is necessary to use a brush because the foundation drys pretty quickly ! I;ve only been using this for a week or so , ill be coming back to edit my review later if anything goes wrong ( hopefully nothing ) ! As for acne .... i have really light acne so i cant say too much about it ... but this havent broke me out yet! My skin is so SO sensitive and i break out easily . . So i will definitely be buying this again as long as they keep making it (:
EDIT :
so after using it for a week my skin dried up ): i think its because i have dry combo skin which left my skin flaking a bit . But this would work for oily skin. I went back to Clinique and exchanged it for something else. The manager told me that this was design for moderate acne / oily not for someone who gets a few blemishes ): reason why i still give it 4 stars is because this did help my pimples ! I'm sure if i have had oily skin id stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Dominique1536

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE this stuff! I have oily skin and I've been searching for years for a product that will stay on my face longer than 4 hours. I've tried all kinds of powders and primers and foundations and nothing worked... Untill I tried this! I DO NOT have acne but I get the occasional pimple.. Not anymore :) this stuff cleared the 2 that I had and I have not gotten anymore since I've started using this product but that's not all. This foundation stays on my face at least for 10 hours. I put it on at 9:30am and was outside in the heat sweating a little, went to work at 5 and when I got home at 10:30 it was still there! I did look a little shiny but I can live with that and a little powder made me look like I did in the morning. I will rebuy this untill its discontinued or I no longer have oily skin. Its amazing. You do need to set it with a powder though and I use a primer underneath it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 4:04:00 PM More reviews by mdelro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was desperate to find a foundation to cover up my acne and acne scars left behind by mineral makeup. Since Clinique Acne Solutions was a decent price, I decided to give it a try. While it's not the best foundation, it's not the worst either. It's just so depressingly average. It didn't make my acne worse, but it didn't exactly help it either. The color didn't match my skin exactly, but after a while it would oxidize and the match would get better. The best thing about this is the amount of product you get for the price. I bought mine for about $22. I will not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by gracielasmommie

I wanted something that would not break me out, I have SUPER-SUPER sensitive skin and a break out is the last thing i need from a foundation. This foundation was the answer to all that I was looking for. It has buildable coverage, doesn't break me out, there shades match my skin tone and it give me more of a matte finish which is always good since I can get very oilly. I apply it with clean fingers and buff it in with my mac 187 brush for a smooth and even finish. My first bottle out this stuff lasted me about 6-7 months which isn't bad for the price (around 20-25 i believe). The only down side to this product is i wish it came in a pump form instead of the squeezable bottle. I hope they don't discontinue this stuff i'd hate to have to try and find a replacement.