November 23, 2014 | 1870 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Elue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY product that doesn't break me out. My skin is very sensitive and I am very lucky that I finally found a safe product. Good coverage, good matching, no break outs and no perfume. Simple and highly recommended.

Edit:

Just purchased my second bottle. I couldn't risk myself to try anything new or different. Why change the product that works so well for me?

This is a light and watery formula and it is quite build-able. However I prefer using it very lightly with my Ecotools kabuki brush. It evens out my skin-tone and hides all the redness or discolorations. I use it after applying my concealer. After reading some comments about oxidization during the day, I was surprised. I never have that problem. I am happy with my foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by samanthaxmariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation!! I wear the color 02 Fresh Ivory and it matches my skin perfectly. I wouldn't say it clears my acne but it definitely covers it well. It is also great at covering any redness I have on my skin in general. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it because it lasts forever (even wearing it every day)! I just apply it with my fingers and it goes on nice and smoothly. I can understand how some people say it's a little drying, but it's really not that bad, and your skin gets used to it pretty fast. It makes my skin look natural and smooth. And I really love the packaging - it's just so convenient and easy. Overall, great product - I definitely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ghost0107

I got this in fresh alabaster is which to my suprise was a perfect match, I can't say it cleared any present acne but it hast caused any acne or irritation. It has amazing oil control and a def semi matte look, but be sure you moisture well it can feel dry and accentuate dry skin, overall I was very pleased

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by hockey4ever

This foundation came to $34.50, needless to say a little pricey. I have very acne prone skin & this doesn't seem to dry me it. Gives great coverage when applied with my Quo liquid foundatin brush, I apply an extra dot on problem areas & dab with foundation brush until blended, works perfect! I don't feel this helps my acne, but doesn't hurt it and improves the texture of my skin. Packaging often gives you to much product, but I use that as the dab over problem areas. Very matte, I need a bronzer with this to not look ashy in pictures, an brozer will a little shimmer works just fine! Overall good product for my skin, probably the best I will find. But I am still looking for a miracle foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Debbie41176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite everyday foundation. I wouldn't say this improves my spot prone skin, but it certainly doesn't aggravate it like a lot of other foundations do! Shade 02 is a perfect color match for me and therefore easy to blend. Lasts all day, doesn't crack at all, works well with powder / bronzer / blush on top. The tube lasts way longer than you'd think and therefore I'd say it was good value for money. I'll definitely keep repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I was thinking about treating myself to a foundation that didn't come from the drugstore and Clinique's foundations have a price tag that is still reasonable. Although I'm not really a fan of the packaging (it's a squeeze bottle), I love the product itself. It is extremely lightweight and I forget that I'm wearing it. It leaves a natural finish on my skin and evens out my skin tone. Because of the SA in it, it also helps clear up some of my smaller blemishes. I'm glad that I found such a great buy. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LauraLizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this for days when I need a full coverage foundation. Alot of the time I don't even have to use concealer, except for a little bit under my eyes. I apply with a synthetic foundation brush and it blends beautifully.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Breaks me out. Part of the Acne Solutions line through Clinique. Good coverage, but little bit of a waste of time when you end up getting more zits from using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I drove so far to find the Clinique counter because in my mind, this and Superbalanced seemed like the two greatest products online. Now I have combo-to-dryish skin and I put on awesome Clinique Totally Different Moisturizing Gel AND my favorite primer and it blended absolutely horribly on my skin! WTF! I think my skin is a little too dry for this. Also, the lightest colors were too dark (I put on the second lightest) and I strayed far from the lightest because of its sticker was a baby pink - wtf? I mean, I know I shouldn't go by stickers but the makeup itself was PINK. Plus, no one is a fan of those open bottle top applicators.

Stick with Superbalanced.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and was using mieral makeup just because it was the only thing that didn't break me out but I was never pleased with the coverage. Then I found this stuff and am so happy with it. Great coverage for me and doesn't break me out!