August 30, 2014 | 1316 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LauraLizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this for days when I need a full coverage foundation. Alot of the time I don't even have to use concealer, except for a little bit under my eyes. I apply with a synthetic foundation brush and it blends beautifully.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Breaks me out. Part of the Acne Solutions line through Clinique. Good coverage, but little bit of a waste of time when you end up getting more zits from using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by violetsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I drove so far to find the Clinique counter because in my mind, this and Superbalanced seemed like the two greatest products online. Now I have combo-to-dryish skin and I put on awesome Clinique Totally Different Moisturizing Gel AND my favorite primer and it blended absolutely horribly on my skin! WTF! I think my skin is a little too dry for this. Also, the lightest colors were too dark (I put on the second lightest) and I strayed far from the lightest because of its sticker was a baby pink - wtf? I mean, I know I shouldn't go by stickers but the makeup itself was PINK. Plus, no one is a fan of those open bottle top applicators.

Stick with Superbalanced.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jasmine19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin and was using mieral makeup just because it was the only thing that didn't break me out but I was never pleased with the coverage. Then I found this stuff and am so happy with it. Great coverage for me and doesn't break me out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a makeup that would tackle my oily skin problem--I don't have acne. I thought this might do the trick as it got raves from oily skin gals, and it contained a little alcohol in the ingredients. It IS a good makeup. It goes on super smooth, and blends in nicely. The color match was great. The makeup sets to a nice, matte finish. But it was had no more or less staying power than any other makeup I've tried. I was blotting about 4 hours into the morning. I really like it, and may continue to buy it, but there is nothing magical about this makeup for women with very oily skin like mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by mizpeach

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't get photographed often but, looking at a couple shots taken of me wearing this foundation, I concluded that the makeup made my skin look flat and dull. I also was not fond of the squeeze bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by sophie09dec

I have used 3 tubes of this foundation but now I'm currently using Revlon colorstay foundation. But Clinique acne foundation is still the best one in the whole world in my opinion. I have oily skin and it really controls my oiliness. Plus, it turns into the powder finish so I don't need to set it with powder if I don't want to. It gives medium to full coverage. The only downside to it is it only comes in a few shades and they all have slight pink undertone to them. None of them matches my skin perfectly so that's why I decided to change my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by alle112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this product is great if you have oily skin and some blemishes.. However.. I think this foundation can make you look "grainy" hard to explain but its a different finish compared to a regular foundation. This is my everyday foundation because I just have to use powder once or twice a day =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xxcookii

I LOVE IT ! This foudation is so light but it gives you moderate coverage which is what i need ! nothing too heavy or oily . When i apply it on my face i just use my fingers to even it out, i dont think it is necessary to use a brush because the foundation drys pretty quickly ! I;ve only been using this for a week or so , ill be coming back to edit my review later if anything goes wrong ( hopefully nothing ) ! As for acne .... i have really light acne so i cant say too much about it ... but this havent broke me out yet! My skin is so SO sensitive and i break out easily . . So i will definitely be buying this again as long as they keep making it (:
EDIT :
so after using it for a week my skin dried up ): i think its because i have dry combo skin which left my skin flaking a bit . But this would work for oily skin. I went back to Clinique and exchanged it for something else. The manager told me that this was design for moderate acne / oily not for someone who gets a few blemishes ): reason why i still give it 4 stars is because this did help my pimples ! I'm sure if i have had oily skin id stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Dominique1536

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE this stuff! I have oily skin and I've been searching for years for a product that will stay on my face longer than 4 hours. I've tried all kinds of powders and primers and foundations and nothing worked... Untill I tried this! I DO NOT have acne but I get the occasional pimple.. Not anymore :) this stuff cleared the 2 that I had and I have not gotten anymore since I've started using this product but that's not all. This foundation stays on my face at least for 10 hours. I put it on at 9:30am and was outside in the heat sweating a little, went to work at 5 and when I got home at 10:30 it was still there! I did look a little shiny but I can live with that and a little powder made me look like I did in the morning. I will rebuy this untill its discontinued or I no longer have oily skin. Its amazing. You do need to set it with a powder though and I use a primer underneath it.