December 22, 2014 | 1197 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Found this and due to MUA raves I snapped it up! This is a great dupe for my beloved MAC Satin Taupe that I gave away a couple years ago and never replaced. Where it's not exactly the same shade, it's a bit lighter from what I remember, it's just as good and for a bargain price to boot. What I also love about this is that along with the silver shimmer it has green and copper shimmer. Gorgeous! My only complaints are that 1) it's so soft and there is fallout 2) the compact isn't that sturdy and 3) the shadow breaks easily so don't drop them! I accidentally dropped one while in store and it shattered to bits in the pan. Price is fantastic at $2! A steal! I hope that WnW keeps up the good work and brings out more fun and department store comparable shades!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ckunkel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have alot of pink undertones and this turns orangey on me. It's actually a pretty ugly color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow so much; I use it almost daily for a soft daytime look. It's glam enough to make you feel pretty and like you're wearing something nice on your lids but not heavy or dark enough to make you feel like you're wearing too much makeup at 9am at the office. Almost every e/s creases on me, but this shadow doesn't. You can't beat the price either.

I just hate the packaging. I've broke quite a few nails opening the container. I'd recommend depotting this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I use this and WnW Brule very often. Nutty on my lid and up into the crease with Brule as a highlight is my go-to look for school when I have to be at class by 8 am. It's a very flattering color for my gray eyes and NC20 skin and it lasts pretty much all day, no primer needed. However, 2 things drive me absolutely crazy about this. First, the packaging. I hate WnW's eyeshadow packaging. I always end up breaking off my (admittedly weak) nails trying to get it open. This is true of Brule as well. Second, this eyeshadow is too soft. Yes it's nice for blending and whatnot but it will break if I look at it wrong. It broke once and I re-pressed it with alcohol and it was broken again within a week of fixing it! I didn't drop it or anything. Other than those minor annoyances, this is awesome stuff and I will continue to repurchase (I'll probably have to soon since it's broken again).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who thought that such a cheap product could be of such great quality? This is truly a great eyeshadow. The texture is smooth and the pigmentation is high. The brown is a bit more red than you would think just looking at pictures. I like the sleek packaging, making it super easy to have in your makeup bag to work. I reach for this color all the time!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

I tried Nutty after reading several reviews on MUA and im dissapointed.the texture of the e/s itself is nice soft. Im NC25 and the coloring appeared fine when swatching it but on my lid just appeared blah.. I ended up giving it away to a friend that is lighter with more pink undertones and it looks amazing on her. Sad fail but atleast someone likes it and for less than 2 bucks not bad..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Love the color!!! It's cheap and it's a dupe for many high end and expensive eye shadows. I'm not too crazy about the packaging though. Will repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Nola504

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love taupe e/s and wanted to like this but I don't. It appeared silver/frosty on my lid but a reddish brown in the crease.
If it were not for the reddish tint, I'd wear it sparingly at night with a lighter taupe. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot.
CG tapestry taupe is still my HG taupe e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my Favorite everyday shade to use when I'm running late or just to lazy to do anything. It is great to just slap on with some eyeliner and head out the door.
I've been Dieing to get MAC's Satin taupe, but I'm way to poor to pay 14? bucks on a single eyeshadow. So I was Ecstatic to hear about a close Dupe for $2.
And as with the other single shadows from WnW, I love the packaging, small compact, with still a lot of product AND No Unnecessary packaging for extra stupid applicators and what not.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I've tried to like Satin Taupe, but that always made me look tired (red eyes). This one is perfect. =)