November 21, 2014 | 1447 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by fluttergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow so much; I use it almost daily for a soft daytime look. It's glam enough to make you feel pretty and like you're wearing something nice on your lids but not heavy or dark enough to make you feel like you're wearing too much makeup at 9am at the office. Almost every e/s creases on me, but this shadow doesn't. You can't beat the price either.

I just hate the packaging. I've broke quite a few nails opening the container. I'd recommend depotting this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I use this and WnW Brule very often. Nutty on my lid and up into the crease with Brule as a highlight is my go-to look for school when I have to be at class by 8 am. It's a very flattering color for my gray eyes and NC20 skin and it lasts pretty much all day, no primer needed. However, 2 things drive me absolutely crazy about this. First, the packaging. I hate WnW's eyeshadow packaging. I always end up breaking off my (admittedly weak) nails trying to get it open. This is true of Brule as well. Second, this eyeshadow is too soft. Yes it's nice for blending and whatnot but it will break if I look at it wrong. It broke once and I re-pressed it with alcohol and it was broken again within a week of fixing it! I didn't drop it or anything. Other than those minor annoyances, this is awesome stuff and I will continue to repurchase (I'll probably have to soon since it's broken again).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Who thought that such a cheap product could be of such great quality? This is truly a great eyeshadow. The texture is smooth and the pigmentation is high. The brown is a bit more red than you would think just looking at pictures. I like the sleek packaging, making it super easy to have in your makeup bag to work. I reach for this color all the time!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

I tried Nutty after reading several reviews on MUA and im dissapointed.the texture of the e/s itself is nice soft. Im NC25 and the coloring appeared fine when swatching it but on my lid just appeared blah.. I ended up giving it away to a friend that is lighter with more pink undertones and it looks amazing on her. Sad fail but atleast someone likes it and for less than 2 bucks not bad..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Love the color!!! It's cheap and it's a dupe for many high end and expensive eye shadows. I'm not too crazy about the packaging though. Will repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Nola504

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love taupe e/s and wanted to like this but I don't. It appeared silver/frosty on my lid but a reddish brown in the crease.
If it were not for the reddish tint, I'd wear it sparingly at night with a lighter taupe. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot.
CG tapestry taupe is still my HG taupe e/s.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my Favorite everyday shade to use when I'm running late or just to lazy to do anything. It is great to just slap on with some eyeliner and head out the door.
I've been Dieing to get MAC's Satin taupe, but I'm way to poor to pay 14? bucks on a single eyeshadow. So I was Ecstatic to hear about a close Dupe for $2.
And as with the other single shadows from WnW, I love the packaging, small compact, with still a lot of product AND No Unnecessary packaging for extra stupid applicators and what not.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I've tried to like Satin Taupe, but that always made me look tired (red eyes). This one is perfect. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

I happen to have both this, and Satin Taupe. Although they are similar, I find this to be a tad more silvery. For 2$ this is very pigmented, without being crumbly to the touch (think UD Half Baked). This is simply a beautiful eye shadow, with a fabulous texture. I can see why the makeup boards rave about this! On the downside, the only I have with these Wet n Wild shadows is that they shatter quite easily, sometimes I don't even drop them! When a tiny bit crumbles off, it simply gets worse and worse until the entire shadow is just crumbles and it has to be thrown away. This isn't really a huge problem, because it doesn't happen that often, and they are only 2$ a pop, but it still can get annoying. That said, Nutty is a beautiful taupe color that gets a lot of use in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by G3uss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow! Wnw has been impressive lately. I sometimes even used it alone with brow highlighter.