Revlon Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

3.8

on 10/22/2010 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a big nude lip fan. I have manyyyy nude lipsticks etc.. I have to say this is one of the best I've tried so far. It's creamy and smooth. Feels moisturizing and soft. It glides on nicely, kind of similar to the MAC creamsheens. Nice alone or with a gloss over. The packaging is really cute too with the quilted look. Very nice for a non expensive brand. I'd repurchase.

on 10/22/2010 7:48:00 AM

UPDATE: Since discovering MAC's Shy Girl and when I really need a nude, nude Creme de Nude - I haven't touched this.

ORIGINAL POST: Wow, this nude really works on me. And unlike MAC's Innocence Beware, this is really a nude, nude...but it still works on me! What an awesome little find. It is obviously great when the eyemakeup is the star. I am so, so, so surprised. I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes).

on 10/19/2010 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Yay! A nude that doesn't make me look like a corpse! This is everything I wished MAC 2N would have been -- a good, fairly neutral nude that is opaque enough to tone down my very pigmented lips without adding shimmer, yet sheer enough to let a sufficient bit of my own lip tone come through so that it doesn't look like concealer. Love it with just mascara, love it with an amped up eye. Slightly drying on me, but not bothersome. And the quilted packaging is cute. Would repurchase.

on 10/17/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

love that color!perfect nude with a hint of peach.creamy,sheer a little.even if the formula is thin,the color stays on.perfect with a smokey eyes,a purple eyes too!love it!

on 10/14/2010 11:12:00 PM

I like to have a nude lip every day. This color is great. It's a true nude and I like to put a little bit of gloss over it. The only down side is that the formula is a little drying. I use chapstick before applying the lipstick. Overall a great color.

on 10/14/2010 1:53:00 AM

The colour is quite good. Have found it difficult to find a good nude shade, most of the brands offer alot of pink shades rather than true nude colours which you often need to use other products to assist it to the shade I was looking for.
The only fault I find with this is the texture is a little dry. I use a little gloss on it to make the colour and texture a little better. Overall good product and affordable too.

on 10/12/2010 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

PERFECT NUDE COLOR! Love the color, perfect shade of nude for me. Love the packaging, the tube design is so cute. & I like how it has the color of the lipstick is on the top of the tube so its easy to find in my lipstick drawer. Love the formula, its creamy and lasts a good amount of time. Just lovelovelove this. If your looking for a nude lipstick, get this one. Or if your just looking for any color lipstick, go for this line of revlon. I have a couple of other lipstick shades from this line, and theyre all just as amazing. this line is by far my favorite lipsticks line! Oh && it has no smell, which I LOVE b/c most lipsticks usually have scents, most like playdough and it makes me not want to wear them. This has no scent. The perfect lipstick

on 10/10/2010 5:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm a big fan of Revlon lippies, especially their nudes, so I had high hopes for this one. Unfortunately, the color just does not work on my NW15 skin. It's a bit too close to my natural lip color, or I'm too cool-toned for it, or something. But I'm still giving it a few lippies because it's not a BAD color, just not the right one for me. Plus, the texture and lasting power are both great.

on 10/8/2010 6:15:00 AM

Finally, I found the nude color drugstore lipstick after a long search. I guess it is not a popular color in where I live. The texture is creamy but I canít seem to blend it nicely, the color become uneven and patchy on my lips. I m not sure whether I should exfoliate my lips before applying it. but I never have this issue in other non-nude lipstick. The lipstick feels a bit dry on my lips. I usually apply lip gloss on top of it but the lipstick fades out pretty quickly. oh another thing, the lipstick tends to melt even though I always keep it in cool place. mine has tilted so badly due to melting, makes it very messy in the tube. But.. I doo looovee the color hence the high lippies.. 

Perfect nude lipstick for ppl that aren't super pale. It's a better texture than the matte Nude Attitude by Revlon- that one's too thin and take several layers for it to show up well unless you fill in your lips with a darker liner.

Today I put on a balm, lined my lips and feathered it out, put on this lipstick, and a nude pink gloss... equaling... perfect nude lips! The lipstick feels good, not too drying, and probably 80-95% of all lipsticks and even sticky lipglosses are drying for me- like immediately causing lips to peel... this one's way better than Revlon Matte!

Popular Lipsticks