April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm new to the whole nude lipstick thing, so i got this one and the colorstay nude color as well to start off with. i have super pigmented, wrinkly lips and it's hard for me to wear lighter colors, bc it just looks horrible. it took some maneuvering in order to get this color to work for me. i definitely have to wear a lip liner under the color in order to hide the darker outline of my lips...and i definitely need to top w/a lipgloss in order to not have my lips look dry. having done all of this, the color does work for me, it's slightly more pink than i was expecting. however, if i am going for an effortless look and a quick on-the-go lipstick, this is definitely not it. i also have super dry lips that i'm always smacking together, so it doesn't last all that long. i do like the packaging though, but for a drugstore lipstick, i wouldn't buy again for the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big nude lip fan. I have manyyyy nude lipsticks etc.. I have to say this is one of the best I've tried so far. It's creamy and smooth. Feels moisturizing and soft. It glides on nicely, kind of similar to the MAC creamsheens. Nice alone or with a gloss over. The packaging is really cute too with the quilted look. Very nice for a non expensive brand. I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE: Since discovering MAC's Shy Girl and when I really need a nude, nude Creme de Nude - I haven't touched this.

ORIGINAL POST: Wow, this nude really works on me. And unlike MAC's Innocence Beware, this is really a nude, nude...but it still works on me! What an awesome little find. It is obviously great when the eyemakeup is the star. I am so, so, so surprised. I am NW20, black/brown hair, brown eyes).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Yay! A nude that doesn't make me look like a corpse! This is everything I wished MAC 2N would have been -- a good, fairly neutral nude that is opaque enough to tone down my very pigmented lips without adding shimmer, yet sheer enough to let a sufficient bit of my own lip tone come through so that it doesn't look like concealer. Love it with just mascara, love it with an amped up eye. Slightly drying on me, but not bothersome. And the quilted packaging is cute. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love that color!perfect nude with a hint of peach.creamy,sheer a little.even if the formula is thin,the color stays on.perfect with a smokey eyes,a purple eyes too!love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MexieEden

I like to have a nude lip every day. This color is great. It's a true nude and I like to put a little bit of gloss over it. The only down side is that the formula is a little drying. I use chapstick before applying the lipstick. Overall a great color.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ireneatan

The colour is quite good. Have found it difficult to find a good nude shade, most of the brands offer alot of pink shades rather than true nude colours which you often need to use other products to assist it to the shade I was looking for.
    The only fault I find with this is the texture is a little dry. I use a little gloss on it to make the colour and texture a little better. Overall good product and affordable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by NaeCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

PERFECT NUDE COLOR! Love the color, perfect shade of nude for me. Love the packaging, the tube design is so cute. & I like how it has the color of the lipstick is on the top of the tube so its easy to find in my lipstick drawer. Love the formula, its creamy and lasts a good amount of time. Just lovelovelove this. If your looking for a nude lipstick, get this one. Or if your just looking for any color lipstick, go for this line of revlon. I have a couple of other lipstick shades from this line, and theyre all just as amazing. this line is by far my favorite lipsticks line! Oh && it has no smell, which I LOVE b/c most lipsticks usually have scents, most like playdough and it makes me not want to wear them. This has no scent. The perfect lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a big fan of Revlon lippies, especially their nudes, so I had high hopes for this one. Unfortunately, the color just does not work on my NW15 skin. It's a bit too close to my natural lip color, or I'm too cool-toned for it, or something. But I'm still giving it a few lippies because it's not a BAD color, just not the right one for me. Plus, the texture and lasting power are both great.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by snowwhitte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally, I found the nude color drugstore lipstick after a long search. I guess it is not a popular color in where I live. The texture is creamy but I canít seem to blend it nicely, the color become uneven and patchy on my lips. I m not sure whether I should exfoliate my lips before applying it. but I never have this issue in other non-nude lipstick. The lipstick feels a bit dry on my lips. I usually apply lip gloss on top of it but the lipstick fades out pretty quickly. oh another thing, the lipstick tends to melt even though I always keep it in cool place. mine has tilted so badly due to melting, makes it very messy in the tube. But.. I doo looovee the color hence the high lippies.. 