Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

I love this stuff. I bought it in sephora for around 25 to 30 euros, and at first, I wasn't entirely confident in the purchase, because it was such a small tube for quite a large price.

The product is quite drying, so in that fact, you have to work fast as it dries quickly. But the result you get is very beautiful. At the start, I used my fingers to blend the product in, but realised it became quite cakey looking on my skin, so I switched to a concealer brush, and the results were much better. Not flawless, but definitely better.

The product does not last as long as I hoped it would after reading many of the reviews on here. All skin is different so it could just be mine that doesn't work well with the product. I applied at around 8:15 and by lunch time, I would be able to see my pimples, acne scars, blemishes, whatever it is I originally covered peeking throught the concealer. Maybe it's the way that I'm using the product? Or it could just be that my skin does not work well with the product?

One of the things I love the most is the packaging - an easy squeeze tube with a tiny nozzle, which allows me to push out just the right amount of product. And although the product seems very little, it has lasted me months of daily use, so don't be put off by the price!

on 12/13/2012 9:51:00 PM

I love MUFE's full cover concealer. The color matches me perfectly and a little goes a LOOOOONG way. For me I use the tiniest amount and just pat it on with my finger. I still have close to a full tube and I have had this for about 6-7 months. I do makeup maybe 4 days a week and with this concealer, sometimes its all I use. I get pretty lazy with makeup so a lot of times i'll conceal and just throw on eyeliner and I'm out the door. I thought $32 was expensive in the beginning, but seeing how well it works and how long it's lasting me, well worth the price.

on 12/11/2012 12:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

So far this is my most favourite concealer. It has medium to full coverage and it stays pretty much all day. MUFE also has a great range of shades which I love so I was finally able to find a concealer in the right shade.

It does a great job covering up redness and spots on my skin.

The only thing I don't like is that it feels a little sticky so when I use my liquid foundation over it, I end up with more foundation on the places where I used the concealer.

Otherwise it's a great product!

on 12/3/2012 12:42:00 AM

I find this concealer totally appealing after first usage! I read about different brands of concealers online and manage to narrow down my choices to Make Up Forever full coverage concealer. (FYI) This particular concealer set you at about SGD$50. It will go a long way with you, if you were to use it for minimal coverage for your blemishes or pimples. After applying foundation, just dab the concealer on the areas you need to cover. The creamy based concealer will hide your flaws instantly. It's a miracle product for people suffering from mild blemishes. And it does not cause breakout!

on 12/2/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this from sephora in shade 6, a light yellow tone that suits my n30 skintone well. I actually don't use this as a concealer but I mix it with my daily moisterizer to make a tinted foundation. Its opaque, waterproof, and evens out my skintone. I set this with makeup forever's hd powder and it looks flawless, covers the redness around my nose and mouth and even my under eye circles while still looking natural and skin like. The tube is huge for the teensy, tiny amount you need, I believe come summer I will have to repurchase this in a darker shade as my skin tans quite easily. Also love the fact that it's non comedogenic!!

Edit 12/28/12
I had to return this to sephora, even though it says non comedogenic it left little bumps underneath my eyes which cleared up once I stopped using this. Kind of bummed but I'm trying the new Giorgio Armani Maestro Concealer and hopefully that will work better for me.

Ridiculously good coverage. The name is very fitting. I bought the perfect color to match my skin tone and conceal my dark circles. It doesn't entirely conceal them, but it dramatically reduces them so I don't look like a tired panda anymore. It does cake a little bit in that under eye area because the skin there is so thin and kind of bumpy looking with lines, but I don't think its because of the concealer, its just the way my skin looks :/ I think i bought it for $20 and the tube lasts forever.

on 11/24/2012 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best concealer out of all the ones I've tried and there have been so many that have disappointed. I have had issues with staying power, oilyness, and breakouts. I don't have any of those problems with this. It last till you take it off, looks like skin and has great coverage. So glad to have found this! Thanks to all who have recommended it!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The reason I bought this concealer was to cover red spots left after a breakout. Some people get dark spots, but I get red spots. I'm not even pale. Anyway, I like this concealer because it's very full coverage without being heavy or thick, or looking like it just lays on top of your skin. I apply just the tiniest amount (which is all you need) and let it set for a few seconds. It gets a little tacky, which is good for staying power. After a few seconds I pat it with my finger or stipple it with a brush, depending on my mood. I can't believe how well this covers with such a great finish. I'm very oily also, and this manages to stay on my skin without transferring or fading away. I would definitely buy this again! I am in the shade "6."

on 11/16/2012 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Love this concealer. A little goes a long way, its buildable if needed, it covers blemishes well. It has great staying power too! I did find all the shades to be a tad ashy on me (hence why I only gave it 4 lippies), and so I can't use it alone, but it blends in well with foundation.

on 11/12/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is an amazing concealer. I don't have much to say about it, because concealer is not a very complicated or exciting product, but it goes on smoothly even on my dry and irritated skin, and it totally covers my blemishes and red patches. You only need a tiny, needle-prick amount to cover any particular spot, so I'm sure a tube will last a very long time.