August 1, 2014 | 1058 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the color in #6 and I am an NC20-25 in MAC. When I was in my teens I was stupid and didn't wear sunscreen while trying to get a tan, that left me with dark sunspots on my face that I am so insecure about now. So ALWAYS wear sunscreen! With that said I have tried many concealers to try and cover up my sunspots (Benefit Boing, MAC studio finish, Bobbi Brown) None really covered them up. The MUFE full cover concealer is the only concealer that almost covers them up completely! I can still see them faintly, but this has been the product that has done the best so far. It also lasts all day on me. I don't have a problem with cakeyness either. This so far is my HG concealer for sunspots and the occasional pimple.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by CiaraAinsley

Pros

-great color selection, as we've come to expect from MUFE. (Note- if you swatch a color and it looks very pink/otherwise off... give it another try. I find that #6 is a perfect match on my face, but looks oddly pinkish swatched.)
-great coverage.
-looks so natural. I have acne/acne scarring but wear nothing but this concealer... I don't need to wear it with foundation, or blend it into oblivion... it just looks like skin. Wow, is all I can say.
-doesn't crease under my eyes or (!) on my eyelids. Without powder. Holy crap.
-actually masks textural issues instead of accentuating them. I have NEVER encountered a full coverage concealer that doesn't make my flakies/healing skin look like hell, until now.
-lasts all day, but easy to remove at the same time.
-a little goes a looooong way.

Cons

-it's a lot to pay up front. It does last a very long time from what I hear, but still.
-it's better for blemishes than for under eyes, imo.

Bottom line- this has been an absolute miracle product for me. Give it a try, and it may very well be a miracle product for you, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Sisterhazel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin with large pores, and I am very acne prone. I have numerous red spots on my face, from the sun and past breakouts. This concealer covers EVERYTHING, and stays on all day. I use a small concealer brush to paint each red spot, then cover with loose powder, or powder foundation. Time consuming, yes. But this will last 10+ hours, so totally worth it. It does not irritate my skin, or cause me to breakout. $32 may seem expensive at first glance, but considering I have had my tube for over 2 years, and use it daily, it's worth the cost. This stuff is just amazing for me. It stays on through excessive heat and humidity, and paired with MN luxiva lasting powder foundation, actually makes my skin look good.

I do not use this around my eye area, so I can't comment on that (I use Lancome Effacernes for undereye) But for a pimple/redness concealer, it's the BOMB.

*I think if you wanted to use this around the eyes, you'd have to mix it with a little eye cream because it is dry for the eye area.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by GoldenPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of MUFE products but this concealer is great. I've never had much luck with concealers and refuse to use them because I could never find the right one. However that has changed after trying this concealer. I use it under eyes, eye lids, to conceal spots/blemishes and it works great. Very natural looking concealer that will last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite concealers and it works so well! I have good skin but do have dark undereye circles, a few small sun spots and the odd blemish every now and then. It's very pigmented and you need just the tiniest amount. You do have to be careful under the eyes as it can get "cakey" if you are not careful to apply thin layers. It can also look a little "flat" so I usually apply a spot brightener like the YSL gold pen. That being said, I haven't found a product yet that "out covers" dark circles. I will definitely re purchase, but that will be a long time from now as the tube I purchased will last for years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is an amazing concealer. I do not like the make up forever hd foundation, but the full cover concealer is really, really good.
it covers acne, scars, pimples, discolouration etc. it does not melt off your face, it does not transfer onto clothing, its waterproof and it doesnt have to have powder to set it.
i use a flat concealer brush to apply. you need only the smallest bit. the tube will last forever.
the other thing i like about this concealer is that it is not too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Possible holy grail concealer!! I LOVE this concealer! I'm a 17-yr-old teenager with occasional pimple and spots, on top of that I have nasty hands and I just can't not claw those spots off of my face so I have quite a significant amount of blemish marks on my cheeks. The colour that I use is #8 which is quite a dead-on match except, it's a tad too pink for me but the tiniest amount can cover a lot. I also use this for my under eyes and it doesn't crease or crack. I don't use a lot of makeup on a day to day basis but this is an absolute must have. I apply it with a damp sponge or fingers, it works great with both. It is expensive but I feel like it's so worth it especially if you have vile under eye circles and blemish marks because this covers them like a dream. Will repurchase again. And again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Karrrluh

Beautiful coverage, unfortunately too drying for my under eye area where I need it most. Even after putting eye cream and primer. Tried it on my mom with oiler skin and I worked fantastic for her ! It is pricey but it also lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

Wow, you really have to be on the ball with this concealer. It sets so fast!
But I love that I don't have to fuss with it and keep buffing it in with a brush. Once it's on, it's on. It dries to a nice finish and you don't have to worry. The shade range seems to be really good. I chose a few samples of 4 & 5 to play around with for a few weeks. You only need a very small amount to get results. If you use too much, you will notice (and so will everyone else). This is full coverage serious concealer. If you have little to no blemishes or dark circles, I'd go for the HD concealer instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by tereesees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the wearability, lasts forever and doesn't crease, covers pretty well too, although not as well as i thought since it didn't cover my hyperpigmentation from melasma completely, which was disappointing since it says full cover. Also, not enough shade variation; most of the shades are cool toned and i couldn't find one that matched me completely,which is probably why it didn't cover my melasma as well as it should have. It was also quite expensive.Probably won't buy again unless they make warmer shades.