April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This concealer can double up as a foundation. Especially for summer months, when I don't feel like wearing liquid foundations. I just spot conceal with this, use it for under eyes as well and top it off my Everyday Minerals powder foundation (which btw gives almost full coverage on its own too). I have this is No.5 Vanilla, which matches my NC25 skin perfectly. Its a squeeze tube, so its hygenic & you can get the last drop out & its travel friendly. Its $30 but will last a longg time. My only draw back, it can separate or get greasy to the touch if you don't reach it for it daily. I'm a concealer junkie & even when I'm almost completely satisfied with one, I can't help but try others, so I can't say I'll repurchase this for sure! But so far so good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by StilettoQueen7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the lightest shade, #1. Fantastic concealer. Especially for using under my eyes, it covers my dark circles wonderfully. Also is thick enough to cover up my dark scarring. And zero oxidation! My skin is very light, I'm the lightest shade for every foundation/concealer I try, so for people with skin darker than mine going up a shade to cancel out the oxidation is obviously not an option, so the zero oxidation was a huge bonus. First I tried out MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, which is about $10 cheaper than this one, and it covered just as well as this one, but I found when I checked the mirror in the middle of the day the places where I had put the concealer had gotten darker. So I returned it and bought this one, and I'm sticking with it! Also, with this one you get more value for your money because with the squeeze tube you can precisely control how much product you get out (with Pro Longwear that was a huge issue because I couldn't control how much it pumped out and it kept giving me too much, so I was wasting product), and you only need a tiny bit at a time as you're putting it on. So, with the amount you get, even at the price - which I don't think is that bad compared to what I've paid before on other products (and gotten less than stellar results) - I will definitely continue to repurchase. This is a staple in my makeup routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by reignn

This concealer has AMAZING coverage. This was a lifesaver when I started to break out horribly. It covers blemishes and redness like no other, and even with such great coverage it didn't look cakey but instead quite natural. It also has fantastic wear, lasting well over 8 hours. However it did clog my pores fairly easily, which was quite annoying for me since it's such a great product.

It's pricey given the small bottle you get, but since it's so pigmented a little goes a long way. A larger range of shades would also be nice, since I couldn't find a light beige colour (I have very pale asian skin) that matched me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by snsdgirl14

I'm on my third tube of this concealer! This has honestly been a life saver for me. I have a general uneven skin tone (dark circles underneath eyes, hyperpigmentation on cheeks from post acne) and I have used this concealer all year on my face. It covers way better than any other concealer I have ever used. It lasts a good amount of time - I have combination skin that tends to get oily after a few hours, and this concealer does not melt off or oxidize. In fact, it just seems to melt into the skin after an hour or so, giving an even more natural, pretty look to your skin. A little goes a long way; I need a small droplet to cover one whole section of my cheek, and a few little dots to cover my under eye circles.

I struggled with a breakout this year and seriously I couldn't have lived without this. It covered my marks and zits so well and made me feel a lot better about going out in public with a bad breakout. This is also the only product that covers my under eye circles effectively. I will continue to buy this concealer again & again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by missmecca

No matter what shade i bought,it went from really light when applied to crazy dark.what concealer does that..ill stick with mac

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by appletea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the plus side, the tube (while pricey) will last FORever. You only need a small amount to cover redness, blemishes and the under eye area. I also think the range of colors is excellent. I'm using the shade Flesh which is perfectly neutral and great for my light olive skin. As for the negatives, I find the concealer rather drying and it magnifies the dryness on areas of the face you otherwise didn't think were dry. If you have naturally dry skin or you're on acne medications as I am, this isn't a good product. Moreover, I don't think it covers nearly as well as Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Concealer. I am happy I tried this product and put my lemming to rest but I will be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by sandooza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish all products could be as lovely as this.... My skin breaks out when I put nearly any facial makeup on it, this is the only concealer I've ever had no problems with. Its my favourite product in my makeup bag. Lasts forever, lightweight aand full coverage. Love. It. However.... MUF should strongly consider adding a few more shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My love/hate relationship with this concealer:
What I love: This is the ONLY concealer that doesnít crease. I kid you not. What is a point of an undereye concealer when it doesnít cover and creases all over the undereye wrinkles, right?!! This concealer does not move and thatís why love it.
What I hate: MUFE full cover doesnít make my shade. Im NC40 with severe bruise looking undereyes. I use my Giorgio Armani corrector and then use this concealer in shade 10. I am wondering if I should go buy shade 8 (it seems to have brightners). But I also have a feeling it will be too light. MUFE I hate you for not putting any yellow in your concealer. 8 and 10 are both neutral. 12 is too orange, 6 is too cool. Oh, the moment I put powder over my #10, it turns darker...urgh?!!! so for now, i have been using a yellow powder...urgh, but its too much work,...
Conclusion: However, mixing GA corrector and this #10 semicovers my undereyes, but I am over the moon that this doesnít crease so even if I have semi see through undereyes, at least it doesnít look cakey (since it doesnít move). If I can only find another concealer that DOESNT CREASE, I will not buy this again. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by applecore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealor and have been using it for years now. I have hereditary dark circles and visible veins under my eyes so in order to look like Iím not exhausted I have to use concealor. This is the only concealor Iíve tried that provides enough coverage without looking cakey or unnatural. Itís so pigmented that I donít even need to build it up to get full coverage. It doesnít settle into lines much and lasts all day. When my eyes water a little it stays put although it will streak during a full on crying session. I also use it on red spots and it works beautifully under foundation. I have sensitive skin and itís never irritated or dried it out. I love the hygienic tube packaging and it lasts a very long time. When Iíve told people that havenít seen me without makeup I have dark circles under my eyes they donít believe me so thatís a good testament to how much coverage this provides without appearing unnatural. Definitely my HG and I would probably cry if it was ever discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by vaigai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading reviews on here. For reference, I wear MUFE 170/NC 40 and I got this concealer in #12. Having issues with cystic acne and horrible hyperpigmented scarring on my forehead, cheeks and jawline.. so everywhere. A tiny dot of this stuff covered up the hyperpigmentation really well and also made the cysts look less angry. It layers well. I used a sephora #47 concealer brush to apply. It does go on a bit thick/dry and I'm not sure about undereye use (I don't have dark circles) but overall I'm really happy with it!

Cons:
-shade match isn't exact, #12 is dark enough but applies "pink" (I have yellow undertones) so I wouldn't wear this on its own
-$$$ - you do need a tiny amount, so it will last, but still..

I would buy this again because it works for me, but this is also the first concealer I've ever owned, so I'm not an expert. I could be convinced by something better matching!