Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 3/6/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG moisturizer. I use the SPF 15 in the day and the body cream (like the one in the pic) on my face and neck at night. It's amazing. While you can feel it on your face at night its not a bad thing because your skin is amazing the following day. My daughter has very dry skin, and this was actually for her, until I discovered it!! I bought more and now we both use it everyday!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I cannot live without this moisturizer. I use it everyday. I used to stress over my dry and cakey looking makeup. I went through all kinds of moisturizers, but none of them helped my makeup look smooth and flawless. And then I found this amazing product. I apply it on my body right after showering and I apply it to my face before I do my makeup routine. A little goes a long way. Don't use too much because it can make you look greasy. It helps my concealer and foundation go on sooo smoothly. And I also noticed that since I started using this moisturizer, my acne scars are fading away. My face has never looked so clear.

on 3/5/2013 6:25:00 PM

This was recommended to me from a friend as a "very good" moisturizer for my face. Let's just say, I'm questioning the loyalty and trust in our friendship now. I have mild to severe acne. But it's rare that a product makes me worse or irritates me. This product did just that. When I applied it, I did sparingly and it was still very greasy. And it's way thicker than expected. This is also not water based, and has oil and alcohol in it. This also made my face red and itchy directly after application. And it also made my face greasier faster throughout the day. But I used it on my body and it was okay. So that's why I gave it 2 stars.

on 2/22/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am in LOVE! I have such dry skin, especially on my hands and legs in the winter time and my face isn't much better so I really needed a GOOD moisturizer...DING DING DING... Found it! This is SO thick and creamy and it just glides on so smoothly...ahhhhh.....lol. Worth every penny ladies :)

on 2/16/2013 10:36:00 PM

This is so moisturizing, I really wish I could use it on my face. It works fine for the body although a little thick and filmy for my taste, and on my face, dear lord does it clog my pores! No inflamed pimples or breakouts, but so many pores on my cheeks were clogged and there was a huge difference in the texture when I had only been using this for a few days. Once I stopped using it, I stopped getting the clogs but they took a while to clear up. So I think I wouldn't buy this again, except maybe as a body lotion in a pinch!

on 2/16/2013 6:51:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My dermatologist recommended this for the eczema on my body. I used it on my face & never looked back! I love it as a simple, no frills moisturiser. It's creamy but not oily, reliable & does not contain any fancy (read: potentialy irritating) ingredients. Fragrance free, moisturises well without any greasiness on me. My skin is just calm & moisturised. I reach for it when I need a break from all the rest or when my skin is in trouble & sensitised from whatever I've thrown at it, or when the weather is cold & dry. It works well every time! Convenient when travelling because I get mine in a tube (no jar where I stay), & it can be used on both face & body without blowing out my budget. Highly recommend this!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great, gentle, vaseline-based cream with a "body butter" texture. I use it mainly for soothing irritated skin and protecting skin on my face and hands before I go out in the cold. Cetaphil products are the only thing I can use when my eczema breaks out, but I don't find them hydrating enough for everyday use- I really like these products as more of a protector or sealant. If I don't have straight vaseline this is also something I put "over" olive or argan oil to treat my hands or face at night in winter. If you like Galderma products and want something with a little more healing, the Restoraderm line is quite nice, as well. I like the tube for my hands and face, but use the pot for body moisturizing.

on 2/16/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This seriously didn't do anything to my skin, it didn't get softer or clearer the bright side is that it didn't break me up. That's why I'm giving it a 2. I wouldn't buy it again, I've bought way better drug store moisturizers.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

After a month of not properly moisturizing my body, I came home from work one day, showered, and literally, and I mean literally applied about two handfuls of this stuff all over my freshly shaved body, which felt very dry and uncomfortable. Rubbing giant handfuls of this stuff all over felt very therapeutic, and I should definetely make a habit of this. The cream is so rich and emollient, and is like a drink for my parched skin.

on 2/3/2013 9:53:00 PM

This is the best night-time moisturizer for dry skin, especially during the winter. Helps with dryness and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.