April 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by tweetytweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this product in the 100g tube and i bought it while it was on offer when i ran out of my last moisturizer, and I'm really pleased with the results i have gotten. My skin is often very flaky and reacts very easily to moisturizers but this didn't break me out or irritate my skin which is very rare for me. It doesn't have a strong smell and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. I love it! The only way it could possibly be any better is if it had spf in it, but considering my makeup has spf 50 i don't find it a problem at all! Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not to be cheesy, but I don't even know how to express how much I love this product! I was looking for a face cream for my dryish combo. skin and was constantly running into cremes and lotions that just would not penetrate my skin(instead they just perched atop my skin). If I did run into the occasional creme that would penetrate my skin, it would leave me looking like an oil slick, with clogged pores galore. This lovely, unassuming creme manages to deeply penetrate and moisturize my skin without making it look like a grease ball, and most importantly, doesn't clog pores. Cetaphil, I worship thee!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by buhagiarmalina67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so honestly, if you have very oily skin and your looking into buying this for a face moisturizer, DONT!!!! I saw that this product was very hyped, and i was really excited to buy this. I put it on my skin for about 3 nights in a row after each time washin my face and eeeee,i was expecting a lot more out of this product. I wouldnt really say it was horrible, but it didnt really neccesarily do anything to my face except made me look super super oily, would never use it in the morning .The only way it would work for me would be putting it on in the nightime and taking it off in the morning .I found that once i woke up i wanted to wash my face write away because i would just feel so sticky, and greasy. i usually use a lighter moisturizer after my morning face wash which is the garnier oil free gel moisture rescue, which by the way works amazing.anyways i really wanted to like this product, im still using it as a night moisturizer but i dont prefer it, i just dont really want to waste the whole tub. This is more for dried skin people . Would never by again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by CupcakePetal123

I have skin that is a bit dry and very sensitive. Combination to be exact. So I bought the tube of moisturizing cream. I use the cream on my face because the tube doesn't contain enough for my entire body. I noticed that the cream made my face EXTREMELY soft and smooth. It wasn't oily like many other lotions and creams are and it made me want to touch my face all the time becuase it was SO SILKY! I really like the fact that I can use this cream on my face and it works just like facial moisturizer and doesn't make my face oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by adorkablejo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer. And the packaging come on its great and huge! i have been using this for about a year now. during the winter i still need a better moisturizer but this works pretty good. ill probably try to look for a better moisturizer that is for more extreme cases of dry skin. but will repurchase:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by snowsilver

this stuff is way too harsh for my sensitive skin.. after half an hour i put it on.. my face is stinging and burninig..i will not buy again..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by lalarudy4

This stuff is awesome. I use it on my face, as well as random dry spots on my body. It makes my skin feel so soft, and it absorbs really well. This is my go-to moisturizing cream, even in the summer! Would definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by beaspalace

i only gave this a 4 because of packaging. And i'm sure a lot of people agree.

BUT WOW!!!! This is amazing.i wasted soo much money finding the right moisturiser and i can't believe it's this cheap. I have oily skin, but i get dry patches(combination skin) during winter time. This moisturizes my dry patches without making the other areas oily.

I've only used it once last night, but this morning i was amazed at how smooth my skin was! I haven't felt it like that in a LOOONG time.
So so far so good. But i'll update in case anything goes wrong. Until i use up the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy crap!!!! AMAZING!!!! One day I ran out of my current moisturizer so I put body lotion on my face. HUGE mistake!!! It started burning. The next day I was peeling. So we went to Walmart and I picked up this beauty. I put it on that night and it was soooooo creamy and moisturizing! The next morning most of my flakies were gone! HG status!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cwillis43

I tried Proactiv a year ago, thinking it'd fix a few stubborn bumps. Instead, I was left with huge, disgusting and painful, swelling, DRY and FLAKY, red patches down my face. Almost like a road rash! I immediately stopped use and searched for something to calm my face..I had to have tried at least 5 different moisturizers (all of which burned when I applied to the post-Proactiv war scars -_-) before I found this while researching for something to help. I picked it up at Walgreens, about $13 for 16 oz. And after two uses, my face was soothed! It was some kind of miracle! After two days, my face, which had been a disaster for two weeks, was back to normal! Scratch that- better. It was hydrated, plump, soft, fresh, glowy. This moisturizer was (is) a truly amazing product..I will never use anything ever again for my face. It's the only moisturizer I CAN use without my skin getting extremely tight and irritated. Before this cream, there were constantly flakes on my nose, cheeks, chin, and my skin was awfully tight..Now it's just smooth. I love putting a glob on and letting it all soak in before applying my powder foundation. If you are in search for a moisturizer that will hydrate and leave your face calm and smooth (which is what we all want a moisturizer for, right? duh!) then I highly recommend this.