January 31, 2015 | 1977 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Cottoncandyandlollipops

My faavourite lipstick of alllllllllllllll time!!!!
Syrup looks so naturally stunning, like so many people have said already it looks like my lip colour but a million times better and more enhanced.
The color is a gorgeous plum pink that is neither too light nor too bright. Your lips end up looking like theyre naturally brighter and become more defined. It doesnt look cakey not glittery/shiny (which i haaate). Lips look and feel moisturized and look like youre not wearing anything at all. Does NOT feel sticky. The colour is noticable as my lips turn a beautiful blush-like pink that makes my whole face brighter and yet like I said before it looks like you're not wearing anything at all because its such a beautifully natural shade.
My boyfriend described it as an "after orgasm" shade.
For those of you who want a naturally looking colour that makes your lips pop I would hiiiighly recommend this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Back 2 Mac'ed on this and so glad I did! This color is a warm, medium toned pink that looks like natural pink lips. The consistency is creamy, it smells nice like all MAC lipsticks, and the color will look fantastic on anyone. Great for a look where you want to take the attention off your lips and put it on another feature, but you still want your lips to look polished.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not very pigmented on pigmented lips IMO. But its is very creamy and moisturizing, and I loved how this made my Lavender Whip more wearable. For me this lipstick would be good natural no makeup looks, or to pair with other lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty pinky mauve color. It's not super bright on my lips, but just enough to give that girly pink look, depending on what liner I use with it. Would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by katcomer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favourite lipstick ever. I agree with the person who said it looks like my lips but better. It's not drying at all, I can't believe people are saying that! I am a lip chap addict and I can put on this lipstick without it drying me out. I usually choose light pinks and very few colours look good on me, but its just so complimentray on my NW20 skin. I used to have this Loreal Berries and Cream LE lipstick which I loved and this is very similar, Get it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 9:04:00 AM More reviews by mmmellowdee

This is the perfect YLBB shade for me. I love it. It adds a little color without being over the top and the formula is creamy, feels good on. I've recently fallen in love with mac lipsticks, but this is my favorite thus far!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by sara2008

I got this free with B2M and I am pleased with it. I'm NW20 and it is a nice pink color. It does have a slight hint of purple, but it looks good. I think this will be a good spring color for me. The texture doesn't seem as bad as other Lustre's. I think the lack of sparkle/glitter helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by havanadaydreamin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This a disturbing looking bubblegum pink with a little purple throw in while in the tube. But when you actually put it on, it is a nice soft purplish pink color. It is almost "dollish" looking.

I have to make sure that I wear all cool colors when I wear this though as it is definitely cool colored! and I could see where it would not show up on pigmented lips. I have basically no color on my lips, so I get the true shade on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Syrup is a lovely pinked mauve color, no shimmer. I apply only a coat or two; anything more looks too purplish on my lips. Very pretty with cool-toned cheeks or eyes. I took off a lippie only because of the Lustre formula. It is so drying :/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by carmenci99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the lipstick I like the most at the moment. I like the color as it's very close to the natural color of my lips, but better. It makes my lips look nice without seeming overly made up. I wear this on a daily basis when I go to school.
However, I really hate the formula as it's very drying. Seriously, I cannot apply this lipstick without a primer first, or at least chap stick and I have to exfoliate my lips everyday or else I'll have huge visible patches of dried skin on my lips. I would repurchase as I love the color.