Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/20/2004 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

im sooo happy i got this!! after trying a lipgloss from a makeup kit that i fell in love with,this is the closest thing i found to it-and even better!! its the perfect sheer brown color,smells good,tastes good,price is good,i can go on forever.but i did take one lippie off cuz of the staying power,which might be my fault cuz i kept licking it off lol!!

This is one of my everyday HG's. I love this lipgloss...it is THE definition of YLBB. Its a very light pinky-beige and it just works perfectly with my lip pigment. Looks great with brown or purple smokey eyes, and even with a more natural look as well. Definitely a permanent staple in my purse for everyday usage!

on 12/10/2004 11:17:00 AM

I received this item in a swap and decided to try it. It is the perfect nude-brown and it tastes great! Staying power is not so great. But for the price I can reapply and will buy this product when I run out.

on 12/1/2004 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

How good does it get? My two favorite things in one: coffee & lipgloss! This stuff has great taste and consistency but not enough staying power. But that wouldn't stop me from buing it again. This shade of brown looks great with a mocha lipliner(I use Models Prefer...it stays on great!)

on 10/27/2004 4:20:00 PM

If you want a non sparkly nude gloss and do not have much money, this is the way to go.

on 10/9/2004 8:27:00 PM

This is a great sheer nude-brown lipgloss with a FANTASTIC smell! The liplites have reasonable staying power, but not great.

on 9/15/2004 1:35:00 PM

Cappuccino is the only other lip lite that I can wear, Mocha mousse gets worn more because it shows up better on my lips, but I do love the cappuccino. It isn't sticky IMO (compared to MAC lipglass) and it isn't oily (which I hate in a gloss). The color is a light beige & smells amazing, just like cappuccino. Great value at $3 USD. NC25 LLL

on 8/24/2004 4:54:00 PM

I got this item in a swap and I was curious about it since I am a coffee-addict. ;-)

This is a nice lip gloss. If you are looking for a shiny nude lips look, it's for you! It's perfect for a nice glossy mouth. I really like this nude-ish natural brown shade.

It doesn't really taste like cappuccino... it's more a vanilla taste. Doesn't matter, I like both tastes!

It's not that much sticky compared to other brands.

The only reason I give it a 4 instead of a 5, it's because of its lasting power: it's quite absent! But since the taste is yummy, it doesn't bother me to re-apply it a couple of times per day.

A good product at a very cheap price! It's worth trying it.

on 8/23/2004 4:51:00 AM

this product was really pretty on my lips-not too glossy like those caboodles fruitopians! the smell is bit strong at first, but that fades away pretty quickly. i better go out and buy some more! i got it at target for about $4.

on 8/15/2004 11:54:00 AM

The colour was nice, but the smell was too much for me - I couldn't even try it on my lips. I tried another colour, and it felt a bit gritty on.

Recommended for Medium Skin