July 25, 2014 | 941 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my everyday HG's. I love this lipgloss...it is THE definition of YLBB. Its a very light pinky-beige and it just works perfectly with my lip pigment. Looks great with brown or purple smokey eyes, and even with a more natural look as well. Definitely a permanent staple in my purse for everyday usage!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by canole21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this item in a swap and decided to try it. It is the perfect nude-brown and it tastes great! Staying power is not so great. But for the price I can reapply and will buy this product when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 10:16:00 PM More reviews by puppilvnj

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

How good does it get? My two favorite things in one: coffee & lipgloss! This stuff has great taste and consistency but not enough staying power. But that wouldn't stop me from buing it again. This shade of brown looks great with a mocha lipliner(I use Models Prefer...it stays on great!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2004 4:20:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you want a non sparkly nude gloss and do not have much money, this is the way to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 8:27:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great sheer nude-brown lipgloss with a FANTASTIC smell! The liplites have reasonable staying power, but not great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 1:35:00 PM More reviews by buttercupt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cappuccino is the only other lip lite that I can wear, Mocha mousse gets worn more because it shows up better on my lips, but I do love the cappuccino. It isn't sticky IMO (compared to MAC lipglass) and it isn't oily (which I hate in a gloss). The color is a light beige & smells amazing, just like cappuccino. Great value at $3 USD. NC25 LLL

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

I got this item in a swap and I was curious about it since I am a coffee-addict. ;-)

This is a nice lip gloss. If you are looking for a shiny nude lips look, it's for you! It's perfect for a nice glossy mouth. I really like this nude-ish natural brown shade.

It doesn't really taste like cappuccino... it's more a vanilla taste. Doesn't matter, I like both tastes!

It's not that much sticky compared to other brands.

The only reason I give it a 4 instead of a 5, it's because of its lasting power: it's quite absent! But since the taste is yummy, it doesn't bother me to re-apply it a couple of times per day.

A good product at a very cheap price! It's worth trying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2004 4:51:00 AM More reviews by kimburrlay

this product was really pretty on my lips-not too glossy like those caboodles fruitopians! the smell is bit strong at first, but that fades away pretty quickly. i better go out and buy some more! i got it at target for about $4.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2004 11:54:00 AM More reviews by kassna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The colour was nice, but the smell was too much for me - I couldn't even try it on my lips. I tried another colour, and it felt a bit gritty on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2004 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Shadowgirl

Love it, love it, love it. What more can I say? This product is one of my faves- the color is great when used over a nudish-light brown lipstick- it has just the right amount of shine and creates a very sexy pout. It stays a long time on me even when working out, and when it does eventually fade out, it fades out evenly. I have lots of other glosses, many that are more expensive than this, but this is at the top of my list- I use this all the time. With the price, you can't go wrong.