eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 10/28/2013 10:14:00 PM

I think this is an excellent product and everyone should try it! It smells amazing and the consistency is great. The packaging is so cute, but once you use it until it's flat, the accuracy of application is not good, but still, I don't think I have any complains about this product. Great!

on 10/27/2013 9:08:00 PM

I used EOS before (Medicated Tangerine) and it was Amazing !

I wanted to switch it up and picked up watermelon. Let me tell you, it smells like peaches mixed with plastic . Its smells so weird . Also it doesnt last long at all ! I find myself reapplying it every like 5 minutes ! And for the price i have to pay for it ... I

t ran up to 5 dollars , so i expected it to be a 5 star product like everybody has made it seem . I will not be buying this one again . But i would like to try the other EOS flavors !

on 10/24/2013 5:58:00 PM

This lip balm is just okay. I won't buy it again. I feel like it's a little too waxy for my liking and doesn't really help my lips stay moisturized for very long. I am very picky when it comes to lip balms and list Kiehl's in the pot as one of my favorites as well as MAC's lip conditioner. So I guess I prefer softer & shinier lipbalms. I do like the smell of this one, however, and I like the packaging. But that is about it!

on 10/24/2013 5:04:00 PM

I don't get the hype around these. I have extremely dry lips, year-round, and am constantly looking for something that helps me retain their moisture & hopefully adds a layer of comfort & protection. This was not that. I find the ball-shape container cumbersome. It's especially a pain in a dark car or on the nightstand when you are trying to screw the cap on & off and it's too dark to see. The product itself is not terribly soft (which I guess it has to be in order to retain that silly shape) and actually is kind of uncomfortable applying when my lips are especially chapped. The fragrances are no better or worse than dozens of other lip conditioners & enhanced glosses. At its worst, this product simply did not moisturize my lips in any way; they felt like they had a slight wax coating on them at best. At the crazy high price they charge, I would expect a better performing product, not just something with cutsey packaging. I would not re-purchase.

on 10/24/2013 4:07:00 PM

I have so many of these things! They look so unique, they're convenient to find and recognizable...plus, the smell is amazing. I think this is my favourite out of the bunch - like I said, the smell is awesome, plus it's really moisturizing. Some, I found, worked better than others, and this was definitely one of them. However, here in Canada, I don't know if it's worth five dollars...

on 10/24/2013 3:40:00 PM

I love it! she send me a free gift : eos lip balm summer fruit my favorite lip balm ever.
open it! http://bit.ly/11H1CjH

on 10/23/2013 5:10:00 PM

Of course it is a package which made me buy it. So different from others, so cute and stylish. I thought i will be disappointed with contents, but surprisingly I'm not.
I have it in lemon ( yellow package ). Smells good, easy to apply, quite helpful for my dry lips, stay long enough.
I love that it leaves some whitish tint on the lips, which makes them look pale.
Lipstick or lip gloss slides easily on top of the balm.
What else to wish?!well... It's not winter yet it has to pass my winter test when my lips are so cracked.
Will update.

Edit:........... I will not buy it again.
As the colder weather has come my lips get drier and this lip balm doesn't make it better. I have to apply it over and over. As soon as I stop they get even drier.
No, definitely not for winter.

on 10/22/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love the packaging it's very cute and easy to carry around in your bag on an everyday basis! Summer fruit smells amazing! The other ones are ehhh. But still good! These are more big on looks than efficiency however. They make your lips soft for the moment but if you're looking for something that will really give you long term soft lips and heal dry ones then this is not for you.

on 10/19/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm a huge lip balm junkie, I've tried so many and I can't say this is one that I would repurchase.

PROS:
-they all smell amazing. fruity scents, minty scents theres something for everyone. the summer fruit and srawberry ones are the nicest scents.
-the packaging is ADORABLE. unlike anything else ive ever seen. so compact and small. durable as well.
-the price is okay, a little more than an average lipbalm. mine was about $3.75.
-paraben free, not too many weird chemicals in there if youre conscious about that kind of stuff.

CONS:
-I feel like it kind of dried out my lips. made my lips feel soft when i first applied it but then overtime I feel like it was making them dried out. the purpose of a lip balm is to hydrate the lips dont do the opposite!
-kind of a waxy texture. not sticky, waxy. can be kind of difficult to apply.

overall this wasnt a winner for me. i mostly used it up because it smelled nice and the packaging is cute. also didnt want to waste it but as far as hydrating my lips goes, nothing compares to the standard CARMAX lipbalm in my opinion.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

im andrew yes im a boy -_- but i love these things but this one smell weirs like sour but not bad sour good sour desent moutouriser not muck flavor though i prboly buy is again if it was cheaper then the rest and i ran out but overall i gave this flavor a 3

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08