September 17, 2014 | 1761 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by khanhie25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG liner! I have been using this liner for probably 4 years or so. This is the only liner I have used that does not crease into my eyelid crease after an hour. Cream eyeliners don't work for me at all :( The felt tip can make it kinda difficult for me to make a precise wing and the look of the liner is a little shiny but other than that it is pretty perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by mskmirah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a couple of years now, and it is definitely my go-to eyeliner! It's extremely easy to draw both fine and thick lines, once you get used to it. I love the application brush because it glides on easily and is very fluid in movement. I find that this eyeliner stays on my eyelids for a VERY long time, even without primer! It doesn't smudge either. I find that it's also pretty water resistant, as I went out a couple of times when it was raining (and thus got water on my face/eyes), and it did not wash off. However, it's also easy to wash off as long as you have some sort of a facial cleanser/eye makeup remover.
All in all, for everyday eyeliner, I prefer this to any other eyeliner I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by laurenf13

I love the foam tip applicator on this eyeliner. For me, it makes it a lot easier to get a uniform line then with a typical liquid eyeliner brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This liquid eyeliner is definitely opaque and I was quite pleased with the intensity. I use this to set my gel liner to keep it from smearing. It sure does the job but I don't like the applicator. It's really difficult to apply with perfect precision without smudging it. The tip makes it easy to make mistakes since its hard to control. Sometimes the line I get is a lot fatter than I intended it to be. I tried it on a whim but I'll most likely switch back to my Physician's Formula pen liquid liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I bought this bc I lost my loreal intense liner and didn't want to fork over $10. I was hoping the quality would be comparable to loreal's bc the packaging and bristle were very similar. The quality is not comparable to loreal's. It looks like I have black watercolor on if I apply once so I end up applying at least two coats. Loreal's is 10x better. I have a review for it if you would like. This product isn't horrible but not up to my standards. I would not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm generally terrible at applying liquid liner, so I picked this one because of the felt pen tip. It definitely makes it easier for me to apply the liner and it stays on most of the day. For me, it fades a little towards the end of the day, but that doesn't bother me because my eyelids can get oily sometimes; I'm just happy it doesn't flake. It's also very easy to remove. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised I didn't write a review for this sooner!!! this is my HG liquid liner. I love the brush on this. Compared to the revlon colorstay eyeliner which has a stiff, short, brush, the maybelline one has a longer and FELT brush! the felt brush seriously makes it so much easier to apply liner. The brush is more flexible, which I love. This is similar to the l'oreal linear liner except this is one is a shiny black finish which I LOVE!!! this doesn't flake or fade throughout the day. I really love this liner and already have a back up !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fairly nice eyeliner. It has great pigment and lasts through 6th period P.E. However, I do find that by the end of the day I get that nasty black ball of gross in my inner corner. Easily washes off and the felt tip is easy to work with. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 6:56:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Im really impressed by this liner. First of all I have been on a hunt for liquid liners for quite some time now due to issues I have with them like too thick tip, not dark enough, poor wear, smudging etc....
I have liquid liners galore laying around from Chanel to Revlon.
I can really say that this gave me exactly what I was looking for FINALLY a super thin line which is what I like, the color black is perfect, it stayed on all day without fading. Im really pleased I never used any Maybelline makeup except I think I tried their Stilleto mascara. I ended up settling with Lancome's liquid liner because it was the closest to what I was looking for before I discovered this.
It's a great liner and super easy to apply! Im impressed, it's really difficult to mess up while applying it. I purchased both shades that were available black and brown black, I wish the stiletto line had more colors to choose from but Im happy with what they have.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first time using liquid eyeliner and though I haven't tried a ton of eyeliners this one seems to work fairly well. It's easy to get precise lines, and the color is a rich black.One of the reasons I haven't tried different brands is I bought this a year ago and it's still applies almost like new. I only use it a couple times a month because it can be time consuming. My only issues with this is when I try cat eyes and such it crumbles on the sides. If you're someone who likes precise look then this is good if you like eyeliner you can smudge or wing way out I wouldn't recommend this.