November 27, 2014 | 933 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was a huge waste of money. I got it in brown. The brush is annoying and hard to control. The product is hard to get onto the brush and the color is faint and not niticeable, plus it is pretty expensive for such a small product. I tried it more than once and every time I just took it off and tried something else, it's awful. I applied it and you couldn't even tell the difference, and I have pretty light skin. Do not buy!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx

This eyeliner does a decent job for me. It comes out very wet and takes 30 secs or so to dry. It stays on all day I sometimes notice that it does flake but not all the time. it has a felt tip that draws on very easily. The eyeliner comes off very easily with water aswell. When you are coming close to the end of the product you do have to shake it a lot to get a decent amount out or it will run out as you're drawing the line. but overall its a good eyeliner and worth a try.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by jum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I put this eyeliner on and let it dry for about half an hour. It was nice and dark and I didn't have too much trouble putting it on. I was pretty satisfied with the product. My biggest problem with eyeliner is that it smudges and runs. I wanted to see how waterproof it was so I splashed water on my face. To my horror, the eyeliner ran right off my eyes and there were black lines running down my eyes all over my face. There was basically no more eyeliner left on my eyes. It was just a SPLASH. I returned it right away. This is definitely not the eyeliner for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by conniechangg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product cause of thatsheart on YouTube, but I will not repurchase this because it flakes off and it is not comparable to the loreal carbon black eyeliner.. I love the felt tip and how it comes out very black but the formula is just bad.. And I don't have oily lids

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by teaforvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister bought me this for a steal at $2.99 at some random grocery outlet. This is probably my favorite liquid eyeliner so far. Let it dry for a few seconds before applying a second coat, but its usually pigmented enough for me after one stroke! But for best results, shake before each use so that the felt tip pen gets enough of the watery liquid. Overall, this product stays on nicely throughout my late 7-8 hour night shifts at work and I tend to get super oily lids too !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is a rich glossy black. I like this, but I don't adore it. The formula is very wet, and so it takes a minute to dry and set. It also rubs off easily, so I must apply it after my eyeshadow. I keep it in my purse for touch ups. Seems to work best when I apply one coat, let it completely dry. And line another coat and let dry. Too much work for me. The felt tip is hard to control. It's too flimsy and too bendable...not stiff enough. Milano liquid eyeliners are a better drugstore alternative for me. I like that eyeliner formula much better than Maybelline.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by moisturisingqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is good for teens to produce good lines, it may be a bit watered down however all you have to do is shake it a bit! I would only buy this again if I can't find another product that works better than this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by cheetahlicious

One of my first liquid eyeliners, good for beginners. Bought it in black, it is decent . I liked the tip overall, didn't smudge or fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

Great liquid liner! The felt tip makes it so easy to apply and get a super precise thin line. Super pigmented, stays on all day, awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by cepauloar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is alright. I like the packaging, the color, the ease of application. But I wish it came in waterproof because this baby tends to fade a bit and I don't even have oily skin. And the applicator tip is quite good in theory. But in reality it's not thin enough at the point and it's too soft and bendy (for my taste). Sometimes I am in a hurry and I can't achieve the perfect line but other times it applies really easily. I am still in the hunt for the perfect liquid eyeliner.