Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

on 10/3/2012 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My absolute favourite liquid eyeliner.
PROS: long wearing, very black, applies smoothly, doesn't smudge or transfer, perfect for creating wings, easy to use felt-tip, easy removal

CONS: halfway through lining my eye, I usually have to put the brush back in and shake it to get more product, finishes to a sort of shiny black--definitely not matte, it can tend to flake a little bit, usually after 6+ hours

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's been quite a while since I purchased a liquid liner and I purchased this one with one thing in mind. Halloween. I quit using liquid liners because my eyes are deep set, they always smudge and most irritate my eyes. I decided to give this a pre-Halloween test run and to my surprise I really liked it.

Felt tipped
Fine or thick line
No irritation
No Smudging

Is not as opaque as I'd like. Sometimes I have to apply a second coat.
Not Waterproof

That about sums it up. Id definitely recommend it. I'll likely repurchase it too.

on 9/26/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this as my first liquid eyeliner and I love it. It's lasted me a long time... probably close to a year now and it's just recently been showing signs of needing to be replaced. I bought another brand (because it was on sale) and will see how that goes but my expectation is that I will be buying this again. My only complaint is that it isn't fast drying so it will sometimes smudge if you blink too fast after application but that's not a huge deal.

on 9/25/2012 2:06:00 AM

I have found THE liquid eyeliner for me.
I have been buying this for a year now.

The applicator is flexible enough to slide along your eyelid smoothly but not loose shape.
It is cone shaped allowing you to create wing tips, cat eyes, and get closest to your lash line as possible. It really does make a difference.

I can get ridiculously close and can create clean thin lines, if that is a huge factor to you! But I can also make thick, VERY THICK lovely lines.

Very versatile on how you want to use it.

I go to concerts and dancing with it and as long as you aren't squinting hard or touching your eyes it won't smear. But It will rub off if you touch it of course.

Yes, after 16 hours the corners are a bit faded. I retouch but sometimes I set it with translucent powder when I know it will be a long night. It will last.

on 9/21/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love felt tip liquid liners so i decided to try this. And i have to keep drawing the line on my eye over and over again to get it perfectly black. And the brush ripped in half. I dont even know how! It started peeling then got super thin and ripped. -_-

on 9/19/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased this product recently and swatched this with the L'oreal liquid felt tip liner. This one blew the other out of the water!! It is superrr easy to handle and the pigmentation is really good. I do a cat eye everyday and have been using liquid eyeliners for years. It takes me less than a minute to do both eyes perfectly! Love!

on 9/12/2012 7:41:00 PM

I LOVE this product. It is my HG eyeliner. I actually switched it up recently and bought the Master Precise pen which I really liked at first. However I am straight back to this. Goes on smooth, can get a thick or thin line, lasts all day. <3

on 9/5/2012 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go to drugstore liquid liner. It's super easy to do a cat eye, it lasts all day (even with my oily-ish eyelids), and dries fast! I definitely recommend this to people. The only con I had was when my felt tip somehow got bent, but it straightened out again and works perfect. Hope this helped! xx

on 9/4/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use A LOT of eyeliner... Even if I don't put on anything else I put on liner when I leave the house. This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I do wing tipped liner always and this has never failed me... NEVER it goes on smooth, the tip is soft and creates a smooth line, and it's a deep black which makes my super dark eyes pop. I always get compliments on my eye makeup and a majority of those people want to know what eyeliner I use and I smile and say line stilleto :))
I have 3 rite now and when those go dry I'll buy more and more forever!!

on 9/2/2012 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

After hearing that is was a good product from a friend I went ahead and bought it at my local Walmart. When I first tried it I noticed how the pigment wasn't event that concentrated and it took forever to dry didn't give me the bold color i wanted. Would never buy this ever again.