October 30, 2014 | 1565 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only lip gloss that I find not "that" sticky. I don't use lip gloss, not a big fan of lip gloss by the way.. I know a lot of girls would prefer lip gloss than lipsticks, but I'm a girl who's the other way around. I find lip glosses sticky and yucky.

Anyway, I got this for I think HKD 20 at Bonjour, tester size in transparent. This is more like a gloss wear top coat, to achieve that shiny effect to your lips. This lip gloss also has small glitters to make it even more shinier.

All in all, this lip gloss is ok.. But not a necessity for my everyday makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom always buys lancome products and sometimes they have a free gift with purchase deal and she gives those to me and they always have this lipgloss in there and each time it's a different color and I love it! The color is more like a tint and the gloss makes my lips look so shiny and soft. Also it stays on for a pretty long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ktcolt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a freebie in GWP.

Shiny? Yes.

Smells nice? Yes.

Worth the price? Heck NO!

HORRIBLE...STICKY-ICKY mess. Pass!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

To be honest I never really understood all the fuzz about these tubes. In my experience they tend to have very little pigment, a lot of sticky-icky and a dispenser I don't like to use. The first one I bought was Strawberry; one of the very first colors to come out and afterwards I bought Lychee and a set containing three mini tubes. They're somewhere in my closet... Stucked with all these other products I don't use but they just look too cute in the closet to throw away.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kaitkami

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love and purchase this lip gloss when I was younger. I still like the smell of them but I hate the consistency. Now I realize the lip gloss goes on a bit too thick and is quite sticky. I find my hair getting caught in it too often. It is not a product I would buy today.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by aklee

If I had not loved how it looks when it is on, I would give it an overall rating of 3. It is a bit sticky but is very shiny and smells delicious and has great packaging. It certainly does look juicy! I'd only buy it again if I love how the color looks on me as it definitely is quite the splurge. It's great for everyday. I find it quite versatile since you can use it during the day and night and get away with just wearing this lip gloss! I guess this doesn't to apply to everyone.
But at the end of the day- I love how this lip gloss looks once applied. VERY pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by michellybelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a little sample of this gloss in "magic spell", and I am already hooked!! I am super picky about my glosses, so if you're like me and want a nice thicker but not too sticky gloss that lasts a good amount of time, this is it!!! It keeps my lips moisturized for a good amount of time, it never leaves that weird ring arond the center of my lips, and it goes well over lipstick. I guess I thought it'd feel like a cheaper gloss since it is in a squeeze tube, but it has just topped my list, go check this stuff out!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 5:30:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Super glossy.
Stays on well.
Easy to apply.
Not sticky.
Good for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Dellancey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like it. It lasts really long on my lips. One thing I don't like on this lip gloss it's its stickiness. It's the stickiest lip gloss ever, I always find my hair stuck on my lips. But still I like it very much and I'll definitely buy it again. I use "Simmer" :

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I have one that is called "hallucination". I have had it for at least two years. I know that sounds gross, but it just doesn't go bad or finish up! It's like the never ending tube of lip gloss. I agree with previous reviews that state this is too expensive for what the product is worth. It goes on super thick, yet after a few hours it wears off and I find myself reapplying. The particular color I have has some sparkles, which doesn't bother me, but it does change the character of a lip color if you put it over a lipstick. I like the scent and the packaging is nice. It's just too expensive and not that great. I like Chapstick better than this stuff.