September 30, 2014 | 1920 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by courtx0

I purchased this product a few months ago. Its a great product to have in your stash for sure. The product features a pigmented wax on one side, which is the darker shade, and a lightly colored powder on the other. It also so comes with a dual ended applicator, one side features a tiny angled brush and on the other side is an eyelash wand. I don't use it personally, its a tad small. I really like the packaging of this product, it's sleek and easy to use. I've honestly used this product a lot. I really like the pigmented wax. I wouldn't say it lasts all day on its own. I typically apply the pigmented wax then go over it with brow gel and finish with the colored powder. My brows look perfect all day long. The only complaint I have is mine is starting to become slightly dry. This is a wonderful unique product. It's also great for beginners. Plus for three bucks you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for years (when it was still in the old packaging) and I absolutely love it. The cream is a nice consistency and applies well while the powder has great pigmentation and stays put all day. I've tried loads of different eyebrow products and for the quality and price this is hands down the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by bturney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am surprised how many good reviews this got. I got the kit in "light" but I have dark brown hair. I don't like super dark brows though so the intensity is fine but the wax side is WAY too red for my taste. I will either give it away or chunk it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautysWithin16

I bought this brow kit at Dollar Tree, surprising right?! It was only $3 for me and I love it so much! When I bought it I didn't use it for awhile because I was really sure it would suck, boy was I wrong. This brow kit is amazing, my brows are pretty sparse at the tail so I fill my brow in lightly then at the tail I fill it in and it makes such a big difference while still looking natural and not fake at all! I love it and def recommend it I mean c'mon look at the price! I am sure you can get this at Target, ELF website or try your dollar store! It's my holy grail for eyebrows!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by yixie

Find this much too fiddly to use. Also it doesn't last long for the extra time I spend doing my brows when I use this kit. Fades off after 2 hrs tops.

It also takes up too much space in my portable makeup bag, so back to pencils it is..

Edit:

I found that using the powder first and wax later led to much quicker application, more natural and long-lasting brows. Was doing the other way round at first. Silly me. For ultimate ease I'm gonna stick to pencils for touch ups and days when I'm in a rush.

But this kit is quite good for days when you want your brows to last longer and look nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jlseck

i like this. i got it in ash and when it arrived i thought yuck. but when i tried it on, it looks GREAT!!! i love it and it stays all day. i put it on with a tiny Mac brow brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Dealsearcher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a weird use but I LOVE the powder side (in dark kit) for CONTOURING!! I have extremely sensitive skin, acne-prone as well, and have been on the lookout for an oil-free non irritating GREY-BROWN contour powder for my cheekbones and nose and THIS is awesome. The ingredients (for the powder side) are sensitive skin friendly, and is perfect for CONTOURING (not bronzing, which is for adding warmth/color to your face). I am light-medium olive skintone(yellow-green undertone), and can guess that I am an NC 30-35 in mac (never used it though because of its terrible ingredients). Try it for contour!
As a BROW kit, its good, but it can look unnatural at times if applied too heavy. the gel has NO staying power and smudges easily, and most shades of gel are brown, I have black-brown brows and DARK kit is too brown. The powder side to "set" it also makes my brows lighter, THUS I found alternative uses for it as a CONTOURING powder. happy with it as a CONTOUR. try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ellejay1616

This product is easy to work with and such a good price! For first time users this is a great product. It looks natural and the brush it comes with is actually very good. My only gripe is that it doesn't last all day. I don't ever use a lot of it, as my brows are fairly full they just need a little definition in the front near my nose. And it's very upsetting because I wish it lasted. I just find it wears off and by the end of the day when I come home from school it doesn't look like I had anything on. It wears off nicely however, not patchy or dry. But it wears off. It's unfortunate because I really do like it. I am blonde and I originally looked for the Ash kit but I got medium and surprisingly it doesn't look too dark. Keep in mind my skin is extremely combination, so maybe if you have normal to dry skin it would last. So I'm going to give this to my mom, who has darker hair and needs to fill in her brows but doesn't know how. Perfect for beginners and the price is so good i don't mind that I bought it and don't use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

I almost got shoved into buying a $30 eyebrow pencil from a dior SA last time I was at macy's. even with a 20% voucher I couldn't fork over my hard earned cash for it.

I still really needed something to fill in my eyebrows...they're really low maintenance - just pluck a few stray hairs that try to grow back every now and then but they're kinda tapper out and become sparse at the tail end. in flash photography it's like half of my eyebrow goes missing.

I've never used a brow product before and have been on the search for one. this elf bow kit received so many positive reviews, I just had to give it a go!

I was a bit worried that I would end up with derpy looking brows but this kit is fool proof. I actually like the brush that comes with it - one side is thin and meant to be used with the gel/cream and the other end is fluffy to be used with the powder.

there's one key thing to note when applying this guy - start at the middle of the brow and work outward towards the tail...if you start right at the front it can look a bit too prominent. with a few light strokes of the gel and a pat of the powder, my brows look nice a polished!

for $3, this guy is awesome. I use the the dark brown kit and it looks very natural against my black eyebrows :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Katie19851

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome!! and only 3$!! There are name brand ones that cost 30$ and do the same thing! The brush sucks so I use my own angled brush. and everytime I find it in the store they only have dark or medium, and i need the light one. But i get the medium and use a light hand its 3$ how can you beat it! I recomend highly!