Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Great price, great product, superb moisturizer for all sort of skin dryness. No allergy, no deep pocket loss, no chemicals, additives, or toxic substance. Great for stretch marks and scars too! Where can we gal find something less than $3.00 bucks that can do all this! Not to mention how portable it is just to stick it into your jacket, purse, or pocket. I have one of this stick everywhere, even in the work place.
I religously buy this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I keep this product in my purse for spot treatment of dry hands when lotion would be messy/inconvenient. It smells HEAVENLY, like being in an ice cream parlor (and I don't even like white chocolate). Unfortunately not moisturizing enough to use as a lip balm, but worth keeping for the divine scent!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff!!!! No more chapped lips ever! It works so well, it's cheap, it last forever, it smells like chocolate...Put this in a pretty packaging and this would be perfect!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite lip balm of all time. Nothing soothes my dried lips like this, and it gets rid of painful chapping overnight. I also use it often as a nighttime intensive under eye treatment for dryness/wrinkles, etc. It does not cause milia and it really moisturizes. I love the smell - buttery chocolate!

I love this product! I always have 1 in my purse for my lips. By my bed I have 2, 1 for the lips and 1 for misc spots on body (feet, knees, cuticles, elbows, etc). This stuff is amazing, its great for everything, and clean with the stick application. BTW, I also have like 3 others floating around (work, purses, etc). Everyone needs one!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I HATE HATE HATE this product. I mentioned to my very sweet coworker that I was looking for a 100% Cocoa Butter stick, and she bought me this because she thought that's what this was. Something in it irritates my skin, ESPECIALLY my lips. It makes my lips burn when I put it on, and causes me to get cold sores, when under normal non-stress situations I have none. When I put this product on especially dry areas of my body like feet, elbows, and knees, it made the problem worse, giving me dry, flaky, itchy skin. It's more expensive and much inferior to just plain old 100% cocoa butter.

This might actually be a better lipbalm than Burt's Bee. The stick is a little big for my lips but oh well. And it heals dry skin.

*Edit* After using this for a very long time, I've noticed a pimple forming around my mouth/kind of on my lips, then another. AH the madness. Oh well. AND wherever I take it out to apply it people ask if it's a glue stick! They should reformulate it and take out the mineral oil!

I have to say that I am one of the rare people who hates this product although I do love the body moisturiser version. I am allergic to one of the ingredients in the lipbalm and my lips started swelling up and burning like crazy almost immediately upon application. It took a few hours for the swelling to go down.

Scared the crap out of me when it happened. I have never had problems with lipbalms before.

None of my girl friends have this problem though and they love the stuff. One of them has given up Vaseline in favour of this.

Me? I think I'll stick to Vaseline in the meantime.

Wow... I have pretty thick lips which can look nice, but they become victim to melbourne weather - espcially really windy days... I often get rashes on my lips due to dryness and irritation. To anyone else with a similiar situation, this has not aggravated my lips at all... When I bought the tube, it wasn't as big as I had imagined it to be... I was thinking of those huge gluesticks from the descriptions here! Upon first application it felt soft and silky... definitely feels lighter than vaseline which I have been using up to now. It doesn't leave much shine... hardly any at all, but I think it would be very comfortable to use under a gloss. I've tried endless balms... from the cheap ones like nivea to the more pricey ones like the clinique superbalms, and I find this simple one does the trick. Feels lovely and is moisturising... I wasn't too fond of the smell when I first tried it, but now it has grown on me, and I can't stop opening the tube to smell that lovely white chocolate scent... lovely! Will update when I use it under a lippy, but by itself it's really quite nice - I strongly recommend it as it's quite cheap for such alot of product (unlike many other brands of balm!!) ... Btw, I got it at price attack for $5.95AUD...

Edit: It doesn't feel as nice and slippery as the old vaseline. In fact my lips are feeling quite dry with it on which makes me wonder what the purpose of putting it on was for... *sigh*. It still smells heavenly though.

This is the best lip balm out there. Period. This is great for using under lipsticks/glosses or on its own. It's got slip to it but it stays on my lips for a significant period of time. It has an amazing chocolate scent but it's not overpowering and doesn't clash with scented glosses. The tube is huge, as others have said, like a glue stick, but I don't mind. You get so much product for such little $, and I will keep repurchasing this.

Popular Lip Treatments