September 18, 2014 | 1620 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by BarbieXOXO

I personally find this very good! i normall purchase chanel, dior, ysl or mac but especially chanel. The only way that i can properly explain this is with Chanel (apparently the best make-up in the world) the powder is extremely for chanel is extremely heavy and looks way to fake. Now in my opinion Hello Flawless is light, it doesnt look to heavy on your skin, and it looks natural. if you wanted to wear make up just to pop out then this will look like your skin is clean and clear! But if you like heavy, fake looking powder definately dont go for it! XOXO

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this trying to find an alternate to my MAC studio fix powder and this is one of the worst things I've tried so far, especially for the expensive price. I tried it with the brush expecting kinda a small difference, but I couldn't see any difference, so the next time I used it with the sponge still no difference. I wasn't expecting miracle difference because I wasn't, but this literally did nothing, I got better results when I was still using covergirl. If you want to waste your money go ahead and buy this, but if you want a product that actually works then steer clear of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very disappointed in this product. The packaging is cheap, one of the plastic hinges broke within 2 months probably because of the location of the brush & sponge . The setup isn't very practical- the brush & sponge are underneath the powder & you have to lift it up rather than being able to slide the brush & sponge out.The brush that came with it shed about 5 hairs every time I used it (I never expect the brushes to be wonderful, but I did use it for a week when I was behind on brush cleaning).
I also don't think you get a good quality product for the price. The powder is nothing special- it doesn't give you a matte, dewy, or glowy finish- it's just there sitting on your face until 4 hours later when it wears off. It's pretty expensive ($34) for the small size & I'd rather pay a few bucks more & get a nicer brand like MUFE or something. The powder hasn't lasted me very long! Normally, a powder of similar size lasts me 10 months to a little over a year, but this one was showing major pan (about 1/2 way gone) in about 3 months. It's not for me & I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by julie1208

Bought this at Sephora and was very disappointed that I wasted my time on this. I was matched with this powder foundation in Champagne. Unfortunately, due to the bright overhead lighting in Sephora, I couldn't see what this powder did to my tone and complexion. My skin looked so dull, flat, and tired with this on. These three adjectives should never be used to describe your foundation. My skin did not look bright or dewy using the sponge or brush applicators. I returned this stuff in a jiffy. It was also overpriced and the packaging was so inconvenient. So hard to lift the powder to reach the brush and sponge underneath. Really?! Would never go to benefit for skin care.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by mbah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Update (2011/15/03)
Wow, i'm wrong. Despite the price, I really really love this foundation. I've been breaking out with the worst possible blackheads that leave rash-like hyper-pigmented scars on my face and this covers EVERYTHING. I've been using lemon juice on my face to lighten my scars and this has really helped in covering up everything until my skin gets better. The most important thing of all is that it doesnt sit heavy on my skin and it DOESNT BREAK ME OUT. I know that i might be minor for people who have normal skin but its a big deal for me because it was a vicious cycle to be using makeup that gives me acne but then be using cover up to hide my blemishes that it was causing.
After awhile, I couldn't go without wearing makeup on my face because my face looked like a war zone:S

So ya. I'm very happy that I get to enjoy having a "flawless look" while healing my acne.
Yay me:)
but..its still expensive!

The thing I really like about this product is that it doesn't break me out.

I have extremely dry sensitive yet oily skin and my skin reacts to absolutely EVERYTHING. If I wear anything on my face, my face will get irritated within like, 30 minutes (if that's even possible).

Anyways, so this powder comes in this little box for like, what, 35$ at Shoppers. I think its REALLY expensive for the amount you get...it's like "say whaaa". But I'm glad to report that the powder goes on really nice and smooth and does make you skin look flawless and is similar to my beloved Sephora double compact powder(which I miss wearing btw, just broke me out too much!)

The cons are that its a bit too...dark on my skin. It makes me skin look lovely and even but in this orangey yellowy tone. It's the shade I'd be if I was a shade darker. But not darker like "tanned" (because I get golden and yellow) but actually a shade like, orange...I don't know who to explain it.

Anyways, im just glad its not breaking me out because I'm just trying to clear my skin until I got to the dermatologist at the end of April and get me some accutane! lol.
Until then, I'll have to make do with covering up my scars and acne with this expensive powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by cassigail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I went into Ulta a few days ago, looking for a new foundation to help with my oily skin. I have been searching for years. I have tried BE, UD both mineral and cream to powder, Ulta brand, etc., all with primer and setting spray over it. The SA was SO nice and helpful. She said she has oily skin as well, and recommended this powder foundation along with BeneFit's POREfessional primer. It is the best combination of face make up I have EVER tried. Yes, I still have to touch up with my UD De-Slick powder once or twice during the day, but it doesn't wear off or cake. I recommend using a foundation brush to apply this, as opposed to either of the applicators provided, because it gives a natural look and much less product is needed. I was hesitant to spend another $34 on a foundation that might turn out like all the rest I've tried, but I really feel confident in this purchase. I love how my face looks and feels with this on. Oh, and just to say: I wear "Never Settle Petal" and it's a perfect match.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by miszieman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The SA colour matched me wrongly.. I think its a bit too dark for me, maybe i can wear it in the summer if i get tanned a bit.. But so far, i'm not too eager to wear it. I think its okay, but not good enough for me to rave about it. I have been using MAC studio fix powder for years, so i bought the Benefit hello flawless coz i wanted to try something different. And i can say that I still like the MAC studio fix better than this one. The Benefit Hello flawless made my pores look kinda bigger and its kinda too chalky on my face, and like i said the SA gave me a colour that is a touch too dark for me, so it looks weird if i use it (using a brush) on top of my foundation..
Will not repurchase..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ariellephan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The salesgirl and her manager at Sephora South Coast is so damn pushy that I feel stupid afterwards for actually spending time there listening to their crap. Her manager makeup looks hideous, her own makeup is cakey (she uses Benefit foundation, yes) and yet cannot hide all the blemishes she has on. I tried to ask them about her products compared to Benefit hello flawless and was told that I'm "too difficult". The girl opened the box and used the same brushes everybody uses there to put it on me *grasp* It was so quick that I couldn't even murmur anything. She's an amateur and worse than an average teenager who first learns how to put on makeup. I can't believe Sephora actually hires people like this as makeup artists/consultants.

Quick take: good: soft, smooth, good color match
bad: easily flake, average stay, powder flies everywhere with just 1 swipe.

Purchase: Nope, never.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by geniebelle6901

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My new HG foundation! It is hands down the best full coverage powder foundation I have ever used. I Love Me: Fair Ivory is a perfect shade match. It does a great job covering up redness and blemishes without feeling heavy. It truly does give me a flawless look that I really haven't been able to find with other foundations. The only complaint I have is that there's not a lot of product for the money, but I love the coverage so much, that I'll definitely purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by daisy128

This is really flawless powder, yet a bit small