E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 9/27/2013 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This brush is definitely a winner! I picked one up at few months from Target ($3.00) and haven't thought about buying any other brush. Its dense, doesn't shed and stays firm. Great buy.

on 9/25/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is great! It has never shed on me. It gives my foundation a flawless finish. Plus it's inexpensive, only $3! You can't go wrong with that. Definitely recommend it for beginners/everyone!

on 9/24/2013 8:30:00 PM

Love this brush. Use it for my foundation. Doesn't shed. Can't say enough good thinks about this little gem!

on 9/19/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

You can't go wrong with this brush. I'm sure everyone knows about the Sigma F80 brush. Well, this is the perfect dupe for the Sigma F80 brush and it's only $3!

It gives you a flawless look. What I like to do is dot my face with my favorite CC cream, spray the brush with a moisturizing spray or mist (I use Clinique's Moisture Surge Face Spray) and blend. This brush does a good job on blending your makeup into your skin.

I own both this and the Sigma F80 brush. This brush is definitely worth buying!

on 9/18/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like this brush a lot. So freaking versatile! I use it for pretty much everything when I 'm in a rush: powder, blush sometimes foundation.It feels really soft on the skin and the best thing: no shedding. that's some well spent money

on 9/17/2013 12:27:00 PM

AMAZING brush!!!!!! For $1.22 are uou kidding???? Never sheds,easy to use,dirt cheap, whats not to LOOOVE huh ?

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

AMAZING powder brush. To pack on the highest coverage on your powder brush. This really picks up the powder product and places it right on your skin and its perfect for higher coverage. If your looking for a big powder brush to slightly set your foundation this is not for you.

This works better for coverage powder foundation to really pack on and blend. Its works great. I own 2 and I just ordered 2 more because its so cheap and its amazing quality.

on 9/10/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love it with my Pur Minerals! So soft, and yet firm enough.

on 9/10/2013 12:49:00 PM

I love my E.L.F powder brush :)
Great performance.

on 9/4/2013 3:11:00 PM

I cant say enough of good things about the brush. It was cheap, so far doesn't shed and is super soft. I bought it to help put my mineral foundation on and it does a great job. I have 3 other brushes I paid a lot more for and one is rough, one sheds like crazy and the other one is ok. I would recommend anyone getting this for mineral foundation or even blush. Great buy!