Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 4/7/2012 2:49:00 AM

Despite the price tag, which has increased $5 from the original $50 since this product went bananas, this really is one of my few hair product staples. I have fine, dry, frizzy long curly hair (which as you can imagine, is a nightmare to deal with) but this product really makes it shiny and less frizzy. I love how this instantly is absorbed into my hair leaving my hands free of any greasy residue, and instantly increases the shine and quality of hair + ends, and softens the hair. The effects last for a few days and when used regularly you really notice a difference. Believe the hype with this one :)

on 4/6/2012 10:44:00 AM

For some reasons, this product has taken the beauty world by a storm. Being a natural beauty junkie, I had to take this home with me when I stumbled upon it in Aussie.

I had high expectations since this has received quite some publicity, and raves on its performance. I hate to admit this; but this was a bit fo a let-down.

Well, yes... it does moisturise the hair and all, but what's lacking is that quick fix that automatically turns your hair manageable (you know, one of those products that instantly turns bad hair day to good hair day. Yes, there are such miraculous products!). I've came across a couple of products at the fraction of this price, that performed way better.

I would not repurchase this. It's pricey, and there are definitely drugstore hair serums out there that outperforms this.

on 4/3/2012 2:10:00 AM

I do not use a conditioner when I wash my hair and this product makes my hair really soft, which I like. It is on the pricey side, but then again it is very easy to apply and it does deliver.
The only thing, why I gave it only 4 lips, is because it does not penetrate the hair completely but instead the silicon wraps around it.

on 4/3/2012 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the MoroccanOil line. From an entire year bleaching my hair white-blonde, and being a natural dark brunette, I was in need of a major fix to my damaged hair! I now swear by this stuff. The Oil leaves your hair feeling silky and soft to touch without weighing it down, and apparently is a heat protectant as well - bonus! The Intense Curl Cream really enhances my waves, again with a weightless feel and look. I'm in love with the Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner, which I only use once a week combined with the Restorative Hair Mask.

My basic regimen with MorocconOil as as follows:
STRAIGHTENING HAIR
- Apply oil to damp hair
- Apply Hydrating Styling Cream (used as a leave-in conditioner) if wanting to straighten my hair
- Wrap my hair in "Hair Spa Wrap Towel"
- When I'm done my makeup routine I then blowdry my hair and the hair texture looks & feels AMAZING.
- Follow with MoroccanOil Hairspray

WAVY/CURLY HAIR STYLE
- If I prefer to leave my hair natural & wavy, instead of using the Hydrating Styling Cream i use the Intense Curl Cream. This transforms my dull waves to perfection!!
- Blow-dry my hair using a diffuser
- Followed with MoroccanOil Hairspray

DEEP CONDITION TREATMENT (1x week)
- Shampoo with Moisturizing MoroccanOil
- Apply Restorative Hair Mask to damp hair
- Form hair into a bun on top of my head, place plastic bag to cover all hair, secured by a hairclip
- Place Spa Wrap Towel over hair & leave in for a few hours
- Rinse out with a tiny bit of the same shampoo and itty bit of conditioner

Seriously, swear by this entire line. Every single bit of it leaves your hair feeling healthy, silky, and looks just as well! Once trying all these products I seriously have not gone to anything else!!

on 3/27/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was ok for me, but not great. I've had better results with other products that cost less money. I'll probably go back to one of those.

on 3/27/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product! It really keeps my blow-outs sleek. And I also like to use it to wear my hair slightly wavy (when I let it dry naturally). I have the one with the pump, and I use 2 pumps of it. It seems like a lot, but my hair soaks it up well, and it's not greasy. The next day, my hair is a little greasier, but not the first day. It has a great smell also. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. In my opinion, it works better for my frizzy hair than chi and biosilk. They get too greasy for me. I'll continue to buy this.

on 3/22/2012 3:16:00 AM

I went to morocco last year and tried the 100% argan oil which was locally made. It smells nothing like the moroccanoil brand so that was pretty interesting. I tried using the argan oil i bought like how i'd use the moroccan oil and didn't really do the same thing. kinda made my hair oily. In terms of the product, the only reason I got it was coz everyone was raving about it and its actually a good product. don't know how much argan oil is actually in it but, hey, it works for me. My hair is so thick, long and wild and a tiny amount of this lovely oil calms it down. Love it to bits.

This is for the Moroccanoil Light. I have fine hair but lots of it. I had read in many magazines that Moroccanoil was the bees knees.Being the product fiend that I am, I had to try it.I picked up the Light version because it's not as heavy as its older sister. It smells devine and works very well-keeps my highlighted and flat ironed hair soft,silky and helps cut my hair drier time (some how it makes hair dry faster). I have the older style w/o the pump. What I did was go toSally's and baught a push top bottle and used the lid on my bottle. That way I squeese out just enough. All you need is a nickel size dallop (for med length hair) rubbed between your palms to warm it up and then work from the ends to middle of hair. A quarter size will do for longer hair (past shoulder blades ). For very thick/coarse/curly hair I would recommend the original as it is a thicker consistancy and penetrates the hair better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My new must have product I can not believe I have gone so long with out it. My hair was dry dull thick and horrible after just a few days my hair feels great looks fantastic my hair Is loving it.

on 3/20/2012 7:23:00 PM

Brilliant product! I can't live without it. I ran out a while back and didn't repurchase for a while and I realised how much my hair missed it! Overall the price is not an issue since it does such a great job at keeping my hair feeling healthy and vibrant. Packaging is good, but if you buy the 100ml bottle, the pump lets out too much.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products