BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 10/25/2013 1:45:00 AM

This is an amazing all around bronzer! It's not super dark, so I just use it to warm up my face rather than contour. It's very blend able and silky! It's a matte bronzer (no shimmer) which I love because I have oily skin.
It comes in a box with a flap that folds up and down. I personally love the packaging. It has traveled with me and hasn't broken or gotten too banged up. I don't use the brush that comes with it. I don't really like it. I use a fluffy blush brush from sigma and it looks amazing!
The price is priced like any other high end product would be. It's worth the money! I have gotten many compliments on it from my fellow makeup lovers, and I'm sure you will too!

on 10/20/2013 9:10:00 PM

I use Hoola bronzer daily to contour my cheekbones and nose. It's a natural color, not too dark or orange-ey, and I think would look great on a variety of skin-tones. The boxy packaging isn't the best, but it does come with a cute little brush that comes in handy. I would repurchase this item

on 10/20/2013 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like shimmery bronzers so this works for me as it is matte. It is a warm tone so some people might not like it for contouring. (Try Bahama Mama bronzer instead) The packaging is bulky and can't fit in a purse or clutch. It comes with a brush which I use to run down the sides of my nose. There is a lot of product so you do get your money's worth. Overall it's not bad. Might try something else when it finishes.

on 10/15/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

SOOO DISAPOINTED! was expecting so much from this because of the great reviews, but it's terrible on me. The color shows orange and too warm on my skin, and its hard to blend out (in MY opinion)
What a waste of money ...

on 10/14/2013 5:40:00 PM

Holy grail bronzer! Perfect brown colour - gives a perfect tan hue to your skin. Easy to blend. Cute packaging. A little goes a long way which makes it worth the price. Its matte so it gives a nice natural non-oily finish. I use it as bronzer & even to contour. I have been using it for 3 years and haven't even considered to look for another bronzer as this one is ah-mazing.

on 10/9/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

LOOOVE this :) it lasts all day, and has a reallly nice tone to it which makes it usable for almost all skin tones! blends really nicely, doesn't look to over done, this is a great one for the more fair ladies too :)

on 10/9/2013 1:22:00 AM

I have very fair, pink skin so I have to make sure I don't go too dark with my Bronzer. I use this product to contour my cheekbones every day and it rocks. It's matte so you can add something shimmery on top or wear it alone for a more casual look. This is the best, easiest one I have found yet!

on 10/8/2013 5:06:00 PM

At first i didnt like this bronzer at all, it felt too "dirty", and i just crossed it out of my mind for years until lately i went to the store and purchased it for no reason (maybe i just wanted to buy something new to try).
I have used it many times, it is OK, nothing WOW about it, i still think it has this "dirty" shade to it, i definitely changed my mind since the first time i saw it, but i would never categorize it as a best bronzer or anything, maybe i will need more time to like it i donno.

As most people's problem the box packaging is just nonesense, it looks cute from the outside but not practical when i want to use it.

on 10/8/2013 4:45:00 PM

I really really really wanted to like this bronzer. I'm medium/fair and usually use Mac MSF in Medium Deep as a bronzer, but I noticed how that had more orange tones and the Hoola is more of a brown. I applied it the exact same as the MSF, with an E.L.F. Complexion Brush across the top of my forehead and to contour my cheeks. It did not apply evenly, it was patchy. And it just made me look really dirty. :( I normally love Benefit boxes, (I use Dallas or Rockateur) and was very disappointed in this.

on 9/30/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really regret purchasing this product. At first I was psyched to have a true brown matte bronzer, but every time I use it, I end up looking dirty. It actually looks quite orange against my skintone, so I'm not sure what everyone is raving about. I find it blends fairly well as it's a finely milled powder. But the only use I have found for this is creating a false shadow under my nose (on the indentation above my lips). When I contour anything else, it turns orange and is very noticeable that I am wearing makeup. I will definitely not be repurchasing this product, but I will use it until it's gone.

Popular Bronzers