September 1, 2014 | 1038 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson - Fancy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by iluvmakeup1963

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had this perfume since it first came out. i got a sample at Ulta and absolutely loved it!!!! I generally do not wear perfume, but i make an exception for this. I get SO MANY compliments on it that I can't believe it. I can't wait to try her new one, Fancy Love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by JenniStarBrite

I got the tester of this from fragrancex.com (GREAT prices!) on the rec of another MUAer. I LOVE vanilla and gourmands. My favorites are L by Lolita Lempika and the butterfly parfum by Hane Mori. I thought I would adore this but it misses the mark a bit for me and all I can think of is body chemistry must be playing a part in this unsucecsful love affair.

Its sweet which I love and has that gentle hint of powder I seem to like in frgarances. Unfortunately, the florals which no one else seems to smell much are VERY prominent on my skin. Combined with the sweetness it sort of makes an "unwashed skin" scent on me...very odd like deoderant thats starting to wear off. It becomes wearble only a half hour -an hour after I spray it on.

:( Disappointing because in the bottle it smells delicious and the bottle itself is just so pretty and feminine. :( I will have to stick with Hane Mori for my foody floral fix a while longer i guess.

UPDATE 11.09.09

I am now wearing this again. For whatever reason its beautiful in cold weather. That BO scent doesnt form-just beautiful sweetness and a podwery edge. Still not an HG but its def pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by allisonnsteve123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A friend at work had this in the roll on and asked if i liked it. I didn't at first, but about 10minutes after i put it on I loved it! I went and got the gift set (on sale for around 40 after tax) and I have had a lot of compliments. I do get a slightly vanilla scent, which I do not normally like but this one is not too strong vanilla for me. I noticed some of the reviewers did not smell the vanilla. I smell like a powdery soft sweet on me, and my fiance really likes it. Very ladylike. I have had some comments at work, some saying you smell nice today, some saying I smell vanilla what is that, but everyone has liked it. (so im not the only one who notes the vanilla) Gave it a 4 because I dont love how it smells until it settles on the skin, and I have noticed some burning when I apply it to my very sensitive skin. (no rash yet though, after 2 weeks and the lotion does not cause burning- i cant wear any b&bw lotions bc of burning)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

As others have mentioned, this one is another gourmand, sweet, vanilla scent. I can't seem get enough of it at the moment - yummy. I'm also a fan of Pink Sugar, Fantasy, etc... and it's definitely in the same category as these, although each still has it's own unique smell to me. I do love this scent but find it slightly too overwhelming sometimes. I find I cannot wear it every day and only need a small spray of it. It's quite a strong juice.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by LolitaLempickalover

I don't like the bottle and I think Jess is years too late on making this perfume she should have had it come out back when Brit's fragrances were first coming out.It just seems like a copy cat fragrance and it is like not all that.yeah,it has got lasting power but then again most sweet fragrances do last longer than florals so that don't mean a thing! But it is just a copy cat scent and I am not the one for all that I will stick with the originals pink sugar and fantasy,thank you!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by paullister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

my bf gave this to me for valentine's day, so i almost had to like it. i really do though. im not a Simpson fan at all, but this fragrance is sweet and subtle enough to wear at school, but not to work ! the smell could be a little overpowering. plus the bottle design is super cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by elizabeth20067

This product is AMAZING!!!!!! I was with my husband in the department store smelling all the different tester they had out. When I got to this bottle I couldn't stop smelling it. But as I am a college student, I don't have a lot to spend on beauty products so I didn't purchase the set. Then I found the 1 oz. version at Wal-mart for $20 and couldn't leave the store without it. I love anything vanilla scented or sweet smelling. So if you don't like any of these this isn't the product for you. It's such a sweet caramel smell. I liked it so much I wore it on my wedding day. I have to say if I had to only pick one to wear out of the other perfumes I have (VS, B&W,PINK) this would be it. I was only disappointed that I can't find a store that sells the body wash/shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

LOVE, love, love this scent! Very sweet w/out being OTT, lasts all day on me (a HUGE + ), got small bottle for under $20 at Marshall's. Bottle is pretty too! Smells sugary on me...my DH who hates scents actually said "not bad" which is HUGE praise coming from him :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Kate63

i dont like her but i love this! i normally dont wear much perfume, just body spray from b&bw. the only complaint is the cap doesn't stay on when it's in my purse. i spray it on at work and everyone around me likes it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by astamm62

This reminds me of a creamy version of Jean Paul Gauliter's Classique.