December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by SoniaResiak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I personally think this is one of the best mascara's out there! It creates quite a lot of length with a ton of volume. I think this is an underrated product. People rave more about "the Falsies" mascara, but I didn't find it to be as voluminous or lengthening. The clumping isn't too bad and the volume holds for quite a while. To get best results, apply multiple layers and apply from the root of the lash. It never smudged on me unless I rubbed my eyes for a long period of time. I love this mascara so much as it can be used as a natural everyday look or a voluminous party lashes mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

This did next to nothing for my lashes and I was disappointed. The wand is flimsy and feels cheap and it made my eyelashes look like I have only 10 lashes on each eye. At least it wasn't a goopy formula and it was easy to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by 8Infinity8

This mascara is quite good! It adds lots of length. I have long lashes (but I don't have a lot of lashes) and this mascara makes them so long that it looks kinda creepy. So I then have to go over them once with a clean spooly brush. It doesn't flake or rub off. I like it and I would recommend it for everyone (especially for someone who doesn't have long lashes).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by itsiliii

THE GOOD: Nice dark formula, one of the better drugstore mascaras IF paired with a good lash separating device/mascara.

THE BAD: Although the brush looked exciting on this mascara, it underwhelmed me. It did nothing at all for my lashes. The moment I start to apply it begins clumping lashes together. If that's what maybelline calls volumizing then i'll be damned.

THE UGLY: Did I mention that brush?

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by JulesRiv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very wet mascara. It did nothing but weigh my lashes down and clump them up like crazy after only one swipe.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Boha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This mascara does thicken but not more than other brands. My biggest issue is that after 4 to 6 hours, it flakes. The flakes smudge and look terrible. Both above and below my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Emmyrose13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm obsessed with this mascara. not clumpy, very natural and makes your lashes very long and pretty

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Mjb99

I bought this the other day and I am not a big fan of it. It smells awful when you open the bottle and I found that it feels like it is way smaller then the other mabyelline mascaras. It flakes a lot and doesn't hold at all! Waste of $6

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Keribell74

It's okay, found that it flakes and is a bit clumpy at first. Just feel like there's a better mascara out there. It's like $5 at my local grocery store so it wasn't that much of a loss.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by BowsAndThings

I got this product yesterday while it was on sale at Priceline for $9. I really wanted to love this mascara as i needed a more easily accessible replacement for my Nyx Doll Eyes Long Lash. Unfortunately, this mascara did not give me length nor volume. Will not be purchasing this again, especially not at the full price of $19 (I live in Australia).