Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 9/17/2011 9:27:00 PM

I really love the smell of this product. I use a small amount on damp hair and style. I do advise that less is more, because it can make your hair look greasy. It has made my hair much softer.

on 9/17/2011 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

love! ya i see all the silicones etc etc..but IF you know how to take care of your hair, then you know that, you will have to use a sulfate shampoo atleast twice a month to remove the cones. Or a clarifying shampoo once a month to clarify the hair of any buildup. They claim that silicones leave a barrier over your hair that locks out moisture, so a GOOD TIP, make sure you moisturize very well prior to applying. believe me in a couple days your hair will still feel great, if you remoisturize in a couple days and reapply you will be fine. WASH your hair at the end of the week...and start the process again. YOUR HAIR WILL BE FINE

on 9/17/2011 11:24:00 AM

I really didn't like this product much when I first started using it in the summer I just felt it was too heavy for my fine hair. But come winter my hair was dry and lifeless and I gave it a second try and now i am in love with it. It is just so hydrating and has made my hair shiny and easy to manage. I am in desperate need of a trip to the hairdresser and this is helping me hold out for a couple more weeks. I really don't like the pump bottle because i feel it gives me too much in one squirt so i have resulted to opening the bottle and sticking my finger in it so i can better control the portion without the wastage. I would continue to buy it, but my advice is start by using a small amount and build up as needed rather than piling on too much in your first trial!

on 9/15/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This product is truly amazing. I use it on myself and my daughter who has very curly hair. This makes our hair smoother and shinier. It is pricey but this usually lasts me about a year so it's not that bad. I also use the masque and deep conditioner from this brand and they are just as amazing as this.

on 9/9/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm in two minds about this, I went through 2 bottles of it and each one lasted about 5 months, so whilst it's an expensive outlay it does last. My hair is long and blonde and the hairs are fine but I have lots of them. It does help detangle, smells divine, I actually like the bottle - you just need to be careful with it but I love the heavy brown glass with the lovely blue label. It's like you're getting a secret ancient potion! As far as actually softening my hair, I really don't think it makes that much difference. I have not repurchased for about 6 months and my hair has the same shine and texture. Clever marketing in expensive packaging with pretty scent thrown in....I'm sure they are making millions!

I have long fine hair. This product is terrible, it is a nuisance to use; smearing oil on your hands and then into your hair, it does NOTHING to make your hair smoother, shinier, softer, easier to style or moisturised. I can't believe the hype over this, I'm glad it's no longer taking up valuable space in my bathroom..

on 9/3/2011 3:46:00 PM

I love this product! I use it every day. The glass bottle is a drag; it would be cool if you could just get it refilled. I turn it upside down when it's empty so I don't waste it. I keep the travel-size one in my purse so I can smooth my hair after being out. I have long blonde hair and this makes it shine gold and healthy. I also like the smell, I am very sensitive to how things smell, and won't use a good product just bc it smells bad to me.

on 9/2/2011 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have a love/hate (mostly love) relationship with Moroccan Oil. Sometimes it works miracles on my hair while sometimes I find it doesn't do all that much to help my hair, which is long and can get scraggly and difficult. Overall though, it's the best leave-in treatment I've tried - worth the price.

Oh, and the packaging bothers me. I know it comes with two caps but DON'T EVER transport it with the pump cap! I know it should go without saying given it comes with two caps but I couldn't find the screw on cap and it spilled in my bag! No damage to other products but the stuff is worth so much money you don't want to spill a drop!

One bottle has lasted me about 4 months now - and I'm about 3/5ths of the way through the bottle. Do the math. Worth the price.

on 8/18/2011 1:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

After seeing MoroccanOil products at numberous salons I gave their oil treatment a try. I'd have to say this is one of the best products out there to combat dry ends. I have long thick hair and it has helped bring back shine and moisture. I use a pea-sized amount on wet hair and after a blowdry and flat iron, my hair is left shiny and not greasy. I will definitely buy this again, but next time, in the larger format.

on 8/8/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I started using the Moroccanoil treatment 6 months ago because it was recommended by the owner of the beauty supply store where I buy all of my hair products. He really had to pressure me into buying it because I thought it was just too expensive. He finally convinced me to try the small bottle by promising to give me my money back if I didn't think it was worth it. Honestly it is very much worth it. I use it on my wet hair before blow drying and use a tiny amount again every night as a wrapping lotion. It makes my hair soft and very shiny. It has cut down on my drying time and really helps straighten my hair. Plus I absolutely love the smell! I now use almost the entire line of Moroccanoil products and am about to throw away a bunch of old products that I'll never use again. LOVE it.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products