November 24, 2014 | 1994 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Kristybitmead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long fine hair. This product is terrible, it is a nuisance to use; smearing oil on your hands and then into your hair, it does NOTHING to make your hair smoother, shinier, softer, easier to style or moisturised. I can't believe the hype over this, I'm glad it's no longer taking up valuable space in my bathroom..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Tlizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I use it every day. The glass bottle is a drag; it would be cool if you could just get it refilled. I turn it upside down when it's empty so I don't waste it. I keep the travel-size one in my purse so I can smooth my hair after being out. I have long blonde hair and this makes it shine gold and healthy. I also like the smell, I am very sensitive to how things smell, and won't use a good product just bc it smells bad to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by satin3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate (mostly love) relationship with Moroccan Oil. Sometimes it works miracles on my hair while sometimes I find it doesn't do all that much to help my hair, which is long and can get scraggly and difficult. Overall though, it's the best leave-in treatment I've tried - worth the price.

Oh, and the packaging bothers me. I know it comes with two caps but DON'T EVER transport it with the pump cap! I know it should go without saying given it comes with two caps but I couldn't find the screw on cap and it spilled in my bag! No damage to other products but the stuff is worth so much money you don't want to spill a drop!

One bottle has lasted me about 4 months now - and I'm about 3/5ths of the way through the bottle. Do the math. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jcont1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

After seeing MoroccanOil products at numberous salons I gave their oil treatment a try. I'd have to say this is one of the best products out there to combat dry ends. I have long thick hair and it has helped bring back shine and moisture. I use a pea-sized amount on wet hair and after a blowdry and flat iron, my hair is left shiny and not greasy. I will definitely buy this again, but next time, in the larger format.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by nakyq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using the Moroccanoil treatment 6 months ago because it was recommended by the owner of the beauty supply store where I buy all of my hair products. He really had to pressure me into buying it because I thought it was just too expensive. He finally convinced me to try the small bottle by promising to give me my money back if I didn't think it was worth it. Honestly it is very much worth it. I use it on my wet hair before blow drying and use a tiny amount again every night as a wrapping lotion. It makes my hair soft and very shiny. It has cut down on my drying time and really helps straighten my hair. Plus I absolutely love the smell! I now use almost the entire line of Moroccanoil products and am about to throw away a bunch of old products that I'll never use again. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by katiebaby87

Well, I finally caved and invested in some Moroccan Oil. And I am SO glad I did!!! My hair is already naturally very thick, curly and unruly, but has been damaged and made even more unmanageable by years of coloring and daily straightening. I have tried many other de-frizz/hydrating/softening hair products and treatments, always with 'Meh' results. But, after using MoroccanOil for the first time, the difference in my hair is huge. After one use my hair was immediately softer, silkier, smoother and much much shinier, and much more manageable and easy to style than usual. I am really happy with the result I get from this product, and relieved that it wasn't just another big waste of money.

One thing I was worried about is that my hair is naturally very oily (I have to wash every 2nd day unless I use dry shampoo), and I was concerned that using MO would make it become oilier even faster. I'm relieved to report this didn't happen! I also haven't noticed any build-up whatsoever, which was something that I was initially a bit paranoid about due to unpleasant past experiences with other treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by annenorge95

Ok, so this is my holy grail hair product. I LOVE THIS THING.

I gave this five stars, but personally I would give it 4.7. It does not make my hair that soft.

It makes my hair shiny, "straighter", and it helts protect the ends of my hair! It doesn't matter what shampoo og conditioner you use, this does it all!

The packaging could be better, though. I got it with a pump, which can come in handy.

It is pricey, but it will last you a long time, so it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ffsb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine, shoulder length hair that I have to wash every day because it gets oily at the scalp (yet dry on the ends). I was very reluctant to put more oil in my hair, but I really wanted to try this product. I'm soooooo glad I did. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all. I put a very little on the ends (if I put it near my bangs, they tend to get a little too "heavy" for my baby hair). I have recieved great results from this product. Not only has it improved my dry ends (my hairdresser commented on the lack of split ends for once), but I don't have to wash my hair everyday anymore. It keeps my hair nice, healthy looking and not oily at all. My husband has become addicted to this product as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a few tries to learn the best way to use this is to apply twice. Once right after washing when my hair is damp and then more once it's dry. The only problem is that I feel I have to use much more of it than most people say is enough. I suppose that's because I have very thick, coarse hair, so it's not that big of a deal. I will have to buy more soon though

But it really is a great product. Most other leave-in conditioners I've used in the past have only weighed down the frizz in my hair rather than actually moisturizing it. Moroccanoil actually makes my hair soft without making it feel gunky and flat. It feels light and full. I'll definitely be using this for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My hair: Normal thickness, fine, 3A curls that leans more towards wavy the longer it gets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my favorite hair care product. Most Serums weigh my hair down and because of this I tend to avoid them altogether. This product provides slip, shine, controls any frizz and leaves my hair soft, shiny and full. I use a dime size amount, blow out my hair and Iím done.

I have repurchased this product twice already. The last bottle i bought came with a pump to insert which was my only con from previous packaging. I have tried other chepaer alternatives and always come back to this. I will not stray again