December 21, 2014 | 784 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is truly amazing. I use it on myself and my daughter who has very curly hair. This makes our hair smoother and shinier. It is pricey but this usually lasts me about a year so it's not that bad. I also use the masque and deep conditioner from this brand and they are just as amazing as this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Beansy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in two minds about this, I went through 2 bottles of it and each one lasted about 5 months, so whilst it's an expensive outlay it does last. My hair is long and blonde and the hairs are fine but I have lots of them. It does help detangle, smells divine, I actually like the bottle - you just need to be careful with it but I love the heavy brown glass with the lovely blue label. It's like you're getting a secret ancient potion! As far as actually softening my hair, I really don't think it makes that much difference. I have not repurchased for about 6 months and my hair has the same shine and texture. Clever marketing in expensive packaging with pretty scent thrown in....I'm sure they are making millions!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Kristybitmead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long fine hair. This product is terrible, it is a nuisance to use; smearing oil on your hands and then into your hair, it does NOTHING to make your hair smoother, shinier, softer, easier to style or moisturised. I can't believe the hype over this, I'm glad it's no longer taking up valuable space in my bathroom..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Tlizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I use it every day. The glass bottle is a drag; it would be cool if you could just get it refilled. I turn it upside down when it's empty so I don't waste it. I keep the travel-size one in my purse so I can smooth my hair after being out. I have long blonde hair and this makes it shine gold and healthy. I also like the smell, I am very sensitive to how things smell, and won't use a good product just bc it smells bad to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by satin3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a love/hate (mostly love) relationship with Moroccan Oil. Sometimes it works miracles on my hair while sometimes I find it doesn't do all that much to help my hair, which is long and can get scraggly and difficult. Overall though, it's the best leave-in treatment I've tried - worth the price.

Oh, and the packaging bothers me. I know it comes with two caps but DON'T EVER transport it with the pump cap! I know it should go without saying given it comes with two caps but I couldn't find the screw on cap and it spilled in my bag! No damage to other products but the stuff is worth so much money you don't want to spill a drop!

One bottle has lasted me about 4 months now - and I'm about 3/5ths of the way through the bottle. Do the math. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jcont1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

After seeing MoroccanOil products at numberous salons I gave their oil treatment a try. I'd have to say this is one of the best products out there to combat dry ends. I have long thick hair and it has helped bring back shine and moisture. I use a pea-sized amount on wet hair and after a blowdry and flat iron, my hair is left shiny and not greasy. I will definitely buy this again, but next time, in the larger format.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by nakyq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using the Moroccanoil treatment 6 months ago because it was recommended by the owner of the beauty supply store where I buy all of my hair products. He really had to pressure me into buying it because I thought it was just too expensive. He finally convinced me to try the small bottle by promising to give me my money back if I didn't think it was worth it. Honestly it is very much worth it. I use it on my wet hair before blow drying and use a tiny amount again every night as a wrapping lotion. It makes my hair soft and very shiny. It has cut down on my drying time and really helps straighten my hair. Plus I absolutely love the smell! I now use almost the entire line of Moroccanoil products and am about to throw away a bunch of old products that I'll never use again. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by katiebaby87

Well, I finally caved and invested in some Moroccan Oil. And I am SO glad I did!!! My hair is already naturally very thick, curly and unruly, but has been damaged and made even more unmanageable by years of coloring and daily straightening. I have tried many other de-frizz/hydrating/softening hair products and treatments, always with 'Meh' results. But, after using MoroccanOil for the first time, the difference in my hair is huge. After one use my hair was immediately softer, silkier, smoother and much much shinier, and much more manageable and easy to style than usual. I am really happy with the result I get from this product, and relieved that it wasn't just another big waste of money.

One thing I was worried about is that my hair is naturally very oily (I have to wash every 2nd day unless I use dry shampoo), and I was concerned that using MO would make it become oilier even faster. I'm relieved to report this didn't happen! I also haven't noticed any build-up whatsoever, which was something that I was initially a bit paranoid about due to unpleasant past experiences with other treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by annenorge95

Ok, so this is my holy grail hair product. I LOVE THIS THING.

I gave this five stars, but personally I would give it 4.7. It does not make my hair that soft.

It makes my hair shiny, "straighter", and it helts protect the ends of my hair! It doesn't matter what shampoo og conditioner you use, this does it all!

The packaging could be better, though. I got it with a pump, which can come in handy.

It is pricey, but it will last you a long time, so it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ffsb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have fine, shoulder length hair that I have to wash every day because it gets oily at the scalp (yet dry on the ends). I was very reluctant to put more oil in my hair, but I really wanted to try this product. I'm soooooo glad I did. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all. I put a very little on the ends (if I put it near my bangs, they tend to get a little too "heavy" for my baby hair). I have recieved great results from this product. Not only has it improved my dry ends (my hairdresser commented on the lack of split ends for once), but I don't have to wash my hair everyday anymore. It keeps my hair nice, healthy looking and not oily at all. My husband has become addicted to this product as well.