October 23, 2014 | 969 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Love love this perfume!
Lasts all-day
Not too strong
The scent is so wonderful.
My favorite perfume so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Floral, feminine, clean, and sexy. I adore everything about this perfume: from the gorgeous bottle to the lasting power. It is pricey but absolutely worth it. The one thing I will say is that I prefer to wear this during the warmer months because it's so refreshing and inviting. When the weather gets cooler I reach for a heavier, more complex fragrance like Viktor&Rolf's Flowerbomb.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by missmshl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i LOVED this.. first perfume i paid full price for.. it did smell a little chemical-ish to me, but i didn't think it was so bad... until i actually bought it, i've gotten 5 comments in the mere 3 days i've had it saying that i smell like scrubbing bubbles, dish soap, mr clean, etc etc.... sooo disappointed! now all i can smell is cleaning chemicals when i spray it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ariningsun

love love love the scent. it practically knocked off my Chanel Mademoiselle off its perch. the sweet floral scent with a hint of fruitiness makes it a perfect all occassion fragrance. The only drawback is it price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Kittycat70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this Perfume ! It smells clean and beautifully !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I love this scent. Smells just like a bunch of clean, fresh, spring florals. The staying power on this is incredible. I sprayed a little bit on a lace and tied it around my keychain and 2 months later people can still smell it on the lace on the keychain.
This is one of my favourite scent yet, its not musky (at least to me) and its not overpowering even though its strong, such a delight to sniff. I would only use this perfume during the cooler days of spring, always get compliments about it which I love. It is very pricey, but usually one spritz last forever even after you wash your clothes. I think this is a perfume that should be in everyone's collection.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by puffling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why would anyone bring out a perfume that smells like toilet cleaner?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this fragrance. It's very feminine. the staying power is not very long though. The smell is like you just came out from the shower. A little flowery and a bit powder-ish. It is good for all occasions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by PaleIsTheNewTan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has become my go-to fragrance this Fall. I first got a sample of the EDP from Murale, along with a sample vial of Juicy Couture Couture in a GWP bag. I got the bag expecting to love the JCC, but found it to be sickly sweet, rather musky, and just very... juvenile, on me. This completely took me by surprise. I've been waiting anxiously since then to hoard my Optimum Points and purchase it at Murale.

I should note, I am not a fragrance connosieur. This is the third fragrance I've bought in my life - Britney Spears' Curious being the first for Senior Prom (oy...) and Flowerbomb back in March which I wore quite a bit during the Spring and Summer. Suffice it to say, I'm not that up on which specific notes I like and which I don't. If it smells good, it smells good.

It is quite floral on me, but I definately smell the powder note as well. At the same token, I get some smokey note to it that keeps it from just smelling totally generic. I also find this works better on me in colder weather and damp, rainy days - I don't know if it's the smokey note (whatever it is) or the powder note, but this feels much more suitable on me, now in October than it did in late August when it was still humid. The drydown for this, is a lot less floral than when it first starts out. There's a slight berry note (at least, that I can detect or smell) that seems to come through after a couple of minutes. Though the first whiff is quite floral with maybe a hint of powderness, the drydown for this is beautiful.

While it smells 'girly', I don't find it smells particulary young on me. I do find it to be a very feminine scent, but in a very grown-up way. I definately don't feel too young as an early 20-something to be wearing this the way I do Chanel No. 5 (though No. 5 EDP/EDT is completely wrong with my chemistry!); but I also don't feel silly wearing it the way I (would expect to, at least on me!) do VW Princess, Juicy Couture's offerings, or even the very sweet Lacoste Touch of Pink or Pink Sugar. But scents are a very personal thing, and for some reason, this works better on me than a lot of fragrances.

The only quibble I have is with the packaging, though it a minor one. I do find the lid over the atomizer to be a little heavy or awkward or something to pull off. The bottle itself is very nicely designed, but I was worried I was going to pull of the entire spout (spritzer and all) when pulling off the lid.

As for sillage, this lasts through a 6-8 hour day on me. I'm pleased with this, and consider it enough bang for my buck, though I can't really complain as all I really ended up paying was the taxes on this. I expect this fragrance to be my standby in the Fall and Winter, and one I'll have on my vanity for a long time. Will definately repurchase when I run out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

This is one of Chloe's best selling perfume, with all together 3 versions (EDT, EDP and Intense). They all smell the same, but has different concentrations of perfume oil.

This infamous perfume won 5 beauty awards alone in year 2009. I first took a sniff of this wonderful creation while transitting in the airport. I was caught by surprise by it's clean, crisp and naturally pleasant fragrance. My sister told me that it smells like a very fragrant fabric softener, and I agree to her to a certain extent. The fragrance is rather light, floral, but not too sweet or overly empowering if it makes sense. Similarly, it's also very long-lasting and the smell lingers until the end of the day. A VERY good sign for a perfume, I like :)

However, I found that it is rather expensive, retailing almost USD90+ for merely 50ml (EDP). I still got it because I rarely find a perfume that I think about ALOT right after the first sniff

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No