December 19, 2014 | 1550 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by WantonWonton

I got two shades that approximated mine because there was a sale, but both were horrible with my Asian coloring. I was, however, pleased with how blendable they both were and its consistency.

Should anyone want mine in "fair" I'm more than happy to part with it. Used once, with a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by JCuevas04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. Even though this is for drier skin types ( I am oily), it is still great to use around the eye area and on the lips to neutralize your natural lip pigment. Since this is a creamier formula, it doesn't dry out the skin under my eyes and settle in fine lines nor does it dry out my lips. I also use this as a base for my eyeshadow. I use Medium for my NC35 skin tone. It blends into my skin flawlessly. I don't use a concealer to cover blemishes or use it period on my face except for my eyes and lips so I opted for a creamier formula but with decent staying power. I apply it after foundation and than set it with powder. Works wonderfully!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

I have used many concealers before and believe me - this is a good concealer in price and quality. I think it provides very good coverage and it glides on literally. I use it as an undereye concealer and it does the trick. But, you may need to apply throughout the day. It doesn't lasts as long as the more expensive brands but it does provide good coverage, doesn't cake or crease, and it is so smooth on the skin. I'm not crazy about CG but they did the job this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by LOLAchicbohemian

This has been my favorite concealer for years. I wear 715 medium however it is a little dark if Im not tan, so I first wear a Neutrogena lighter one as a base that also helps with moisture, this way my CG just glides over it to give me the perfect coverage. I truly love this little stick, however, I have recently found a mineral powder concealer by Maybelline that is my perfect match and I dont have to wear anything else, so I actually switch for convenience and its the only reason Im giving it a 4 instead of a 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by juicyyyyxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOVE this product, super easy to apply;
its KINDA hard to blend, if you don't blend in a lot cz you'll get the streak's - but it does last all day. <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always purchased liquid versions of concealers, but I was curious to try a cream stick as I have heard many great reviews. I purchased the " neutralizer" and it blends beautifully, effortlessly, and matches my complexion (MAC NC15) flawlessly!!! It provided a decent medium coverage, but disappointed as I noticed it started to crease and cake up on me after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer. It's the only cake/stick concealer I've been able to find that matches my skin (I use the "neautralizer" shade). This concealer is very creamy and thick and gives good coverage but it does have a tendancy to slide off if you have extremely oily skin or if it's very hot and humid. Usually I can prevent this by using a small eyeshadow brush to sort of "pack" some loose transluscent powder over the concealer, but I carry it with me for touch ups just in case. This also makes a great eyeshadow base if you apply a thin layer over your eyelid.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Katwoman141

This is my Fave product ever! I have allergies and have puffy eyes. I dab this into the circle area and set it with cover girl powder, all darkness, puffiness gone! woooo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by libby1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In general this is good stuff as it is smooth, easy to carry and use, easy to blend out so you use less product but it is so creamy in consistency that you can't carry it in the heat unless you're headed right for the AC indoors. It also requires touch-ups and doesn't do well with big red or whitehead zits (you'll need heavy duty with that problem) and oh, sometimes while digging through my purse blindly I will pick it up and pull it out thinking it's a lipstick or lipbalm. Not a pretty look (lol). I hope this helps someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Tessa6996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love CG smoothers concealer, I like using this product to get rid or redness underneath my nose and chin. It's got a great coverage and it never clogged up any of my pores. I would definitely recommend this product.