October 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Just adding to the love-fest for this product....it is truly great. Period. I have sensitive, dry skin...and kp....and I'm prone in ingrowns...and this thing is awesome. Exfoliates with any body wash/soap, keeps my back scrubbed, and is great everywhere else. Cheap, quick drying, brilliant. I may even like it more than my Buf Puf body sponges, since it is more utilitarian. I found mine at a local Asian market, and bought two for about $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this at a local asian grocery store, I was browsing through the beauty section when I stumbled upon this! I've heard rave reviews of it from here and figured at $5, why not?!
It'd definitely be cheaper if I bought it on the website, but to try I figured I might as well.
After my first use I realized how absolutely smooth my skin was. The only exfoliator I've ever used was one from bath and body works that I received from a friend for a birthday, I hate exfoliating with it because it's so messy and doesn't do as good of a job as this towel!
Would definitely repurchase!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Merkury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these towels from the Salux site. They were inexpensive, and the shipping was super-fast! I was skeptical about them at first, but after a few weeks of using them (and slicking on cocoa butter after showers), I can honestly say that my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom! It's soft and even-toned, and I can't wait til the weather gets warmer so I can show it off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING!!! Throw out all your scrubs, loofahs, and exfoliating gloves...they are worthless in comparison to these inexpensive cloths. I purchased mine from saluxshop.com for a little less than $4 each...and wish I had found these sooner. I wouldn't recommend these for sensitive skin, because they are very abrasive. For those of us who love a good scrubby feeling, these are as good as it gets.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by orcuttjm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Just adding to all the rave reviews here. I bought this little wonder after reading so many wonderful reviews on Makeupalley. And they were right. It's refreshingly scratchy on my skin, and leaves me feeling soft and exfoliated. I found it at an Asian grocery store for $3.50. I feel like this makes my skin better looking every time I use it. I can't wait to shower with this thing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't know what it is about this Nylon 60% Polyester 40%, Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towels, but they are the best exfoliating bath scrubs ever!!!

They are arms length long to reach your back and they are strong, make lots of suds and dry up fast preventing mildew.

It leaves your sking extra soft. Aaaaand they last many, many months, years!!!

What is not to like about this japanese product? Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by silvermouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After browsing the 'Most Popular' section in MUA, I came across Salux bath towels. After reading all the positive reviews, I dashed online (if that's possible...) and bought three. What a revolution!

I get those annoying little bumps on my upper arms and after a scrub with the salux towels (and a moisturising body lotion - I quite like Aveeno or Palmers) they completely vanished. It holds suds really well, you just need to dampen the cloth a little after applying the lotion (though I need to bunch it up so that it doesn't loose the product)

After a vigorous scrub with these towels, my skin feels completely revitalised and I step out of the shower with a pleasant tingling sensation (probably from the blood vessels of the skin being stimulated from the exfolation). That said it's gentle enough to use daily, although perhaps not on the face, it's probably a bit harsh for that.

It also dries super fast. I hang it in the shower and it's well and truly dry by the next day which means it won't go mouldy and disgusting.

I'd definately repurchase but my first towel is still fine after 8 months of use and I've got a couple of spares.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i cant rave enough about this!!!!

price was super cheap, less than $5 even after shipping from china!

you can pick which color you want, and i've bought a variety as gifts and for myself.

i epliate my legs, so exfliation is key when it come sto not getting ingrown hairs. other methids of exfoliation could actually be a little painful, but they just never exfoliated well enough. this is PERFECT! even rubbing gently gives GREAT exfoliation!

additional highlights:
--is long, so you can use it on your own back
-- holds suds/soap really well
-- dries REALLY quickly!
-- and i've had this for a while now and it still looks brand new!

i've used this all over my body and my skin's never been softer!
juat a warning though, if you use it on your face be VER gentle!!!

A+++++!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing, thank you to all the wonderful mua who took time to write about these. I never understood the appeal of the wash cloth - it takes more effort to keep them clean than to actually use them. And the always felt unsanitary too. The puffs look fun and colorful, but do just an average job. And then, there are Salux towels. Wow. We are all in love.
At first, i thought of cutting the towel into smaller pieces, but at $3.00 why bother? And it is so much fun to use it on your back even if you have no skin problems there.
Try it - so many happy customers cant be wrong. Just make to sure to buy the real thing and not cheap copies at asian markets and 1$ stores. They are not all created equal :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

a phenomenal product. makes skin very soft and glowing. easy to use, clean, and maintain. very affordable, enduring, sanitary. prolongs the life of soaps, shower gels, face washes. never buying a facial or body scrub again. this cloth is stellar. spread the word, buy some for friends and loved ones.