April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Treatments - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by cdgo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a liver disorder so I have to be really picky about what I put on my skin. Unfortunately, this product has Parabens in it, so I cannot use it. I really wish more brands would start to read the documentation out there about parabens and remove them from their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that delivers what it promises! After use, my skin was smoother, more radiant... and where did my pores go? I am 32 years old, with combination skin, and this product has exfoliated my skin like none I have ever tried before. This product is worth the price. Note: I have uneven skin tone, but no wrinkles.
UPDATE: This is now my favorite skin care product of all time. I cannot rave enough about what it has done for my skin, and thanks to another MUA reviewer, I also cut the pads in half, which is plenty, and now they'll last twice as long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by tracita

WOW!! i've only been using these pads for 2-3 weeks but i'm seeing results already...pores look better, skin is glowy and best of all, no irritation whatsoever...i actually use a pad in the PM after cleansing and rinse in the AM...works like a charm...first product i've tried by PTR but won't be the last! also, cut the pads in half, works just as well and makes the container last twice as long...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by quietforce

These are easy to use, and actually reduce pore size and fine wrinkles. Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by VANESAPIETRA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pads are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! only a couple of applications and has dramatically improved my acne and the redness is almost gone, glowing skin, I will have to see the long term effects of course....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love these! I had been using MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel pads (which are great), but I was looking for something similar, but cheaper. Well, these are not only cheaper, they work better! I have oily skin, so I use a pad in the a.m. and at night, and I leave the solution on for 3-5 minutes each time. They leave my skin GLOWING, like no other product I've ever used. Update: I have moved on from these--they started to give me cystic acne on my cheeks everytime I used them. Demoted to 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

I've only used these four times so far (every other night since I bought them) but I'm already so happy with the results. I will update after a month of use to get a better estimate of how they're working. I have very sensitive acne-prone skin that is mostly oily with some dry patches. I bought these pads on ebay for approximately $25. I apply and wait anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing. There is some stinging, but nothing unbearable and the results are definitely worth it!

I was amazed after the first use because it seemed to dry out my pimples without causing my skin to be flaky or feel tight; it just felt soft and balanced. There was minimal redness that was completely gone by the next morning. My skin is looking better and better and I'm tempted to start going without foundation. The only thing holding me back are some lingering acne scars, which I'm sure this will take care of eventually.

I love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by swalsh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with everyone else, these things are amazing. I've been using them for a week now, and even after the first use I saw amazing results. I'm telling all of my friends about them.
They seriously make your skin glow. When I first started using them, they sting a bit, so I was worried about using them in the morning in case they made my sking red, but they haven't had that effect at all. I used the MD skincare peel pads at one time, and I liked those, but I felt like the results were minimal for the price. So far, every time I use these pads my skin looks radiant. I even had a lady at a cosmetic counter stop me yesterday to ask me what I use because my skin looked so good. As a product junkie, this has to be in my top 5 must haves.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 4:58:00 AM More reviews by cchloerun

OMG!!!! This stuff is a miracle!!!! I am a beauty junky , and have used drugstore brands to the most expensive brands in just about every genre.
I break out (not terrible, but enough to be a problem for me), have a really oily T-zone, dry cheeks, and have some age spots starting because I'm SO fair! I've been looking for this product all my life!!!!!!
My skin is practically glowing- like someone else said- it's like my skin is shining from within! I have this gorgeous clear, rosy glow and get sooo many compliments on my skin now. I get a lot of, "I wish I had skin like yours! What do you use?" Keep in mind I use absolutely NO face makeup now after getting this! I could go on for hrs about my love for this product!!! My oilyness has not improved, but I don't even care because of how clear and bright my skin is now. It has helped to soften the fine lines I'm getting around my eyes and mouth after only 1 month of nightly use. My age spots are lightening as well, and I have had 1 small zit in the entire month I've been using it! That is incredible for me!

I use Peter Thomas Roth 10% hydrating glycolic gel in the AM (another LOVE product) and use 1 Unwrinkle pad in the evening and follow with an oil free salicylic lotion I really likw from HSN. I keep the pad moving for about 1 minute, concentrating on under eyes, then I leave it sit for 20 minutes to an hour. The time you leave it on really matters in my opinion. Don't leave it on too long when you start, just build up your time gradually as your skin gets used to it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Nocturnefata

Good God! This stuff is great! I have only used one pad and I already see a difference! My skin tone was more even after one use. The texture was also better and my post acne marks were lightened. Everywhere I used it looked fresh and even. Not glowy yet, but I can see it getting there with repeated use.