September 3, 2014 | 1403 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Starla4807

These were nice to try. I just used up my last pad today. They take off the last traces of makeup and dirt from my face. Made my skin softer and brighter. I prefer my Physical Chemistry to this as the results are better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ljlw0629

Add my YES vote! I started using the Peter Roth peel pads to supplement professional peels. I love the way it makes my skin smooth and glowing. Have been using just a couple of times a week, but based on reviews, I will increase. I also tend to leave it on longer than the instructions recommend; no adverse effects. I will try cutting the pads in half to make the product last longer. I use it on my hands as well; however, I am afraid they need something stronger to reverse years of sun damage. I have worked to whittle my skin care products/regimen down to a few staples/steps that seem to make my skin look its best. These pads made the cut!

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lucypiggie

HG!

I love love love this peel. I can totally see a difference in my skin's clarity. I cut the pads in half and that works great. I tried using it on the back of my hands but strangely it caused an allergic reaction on my hand - but luckily not on my face! Because of the reaction on my hand, I don't use this product every day. I just use it every few days at night (sometimes in the AM if I think my face needs a boost).

Whenever I use this peel, I follow it up with Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless serum. It's a combination of healing wonderful oils and you only need 3 drops (MAX!) for your entire face. Leaves my skin feeling and looking SO soft.

I have skin that is prone to breakouts and I haven't had any problems (although I am using now kinerase clear skin serum - another HG for me - which could be why my skin isn't breaking out at all).

Great product that I will definitely continue using, and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth now that I am cutting the pads in half.

Oh, and my brown spots (i get a brown spot every time I get a zit...ugh) are actually fading and getting lighter.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by dbentz45

I love this stuff - use it every night and am not disappointed one bit. I had to order this online from the US (can't find it in Ontario yet!) and am really pleased with the results. My skin was sun damaged and I started noticing fine lines and general ruddines with my skin (I am 45 and was a sun worshipper back in the late great 80's) I use one pad after taking my makeup off and use it on my face, neck and back of my hands. Little tingly but my skin is like silk - couple that with using a microdermabrasion treatment twice a week and my skin looks better these days than it has in years....wouldn't have found out about this product without MAU - thanks reviewers!!!

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 2:50:00 PM More reviews by smarie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous wonderful awesome product. Really. This has really helped to restore my skin. I use this in the evening after I wash with Cerave cleanser. I use one pad per night--I originally tried cutting them in half, but there wasn't quite enough product this way (I must have a big face or something). My only gripe is that I do think the pads are a little too big. For the $$$ (and they are pricey), I think they could have made these about 2/3 the size and included 90 rather than 60. But I will still fork over the dough when I run out. My skin was a mess. I went to the derm and started on Minocycline and then later on Spiro. These helped get my issues under control, but I didn't want to stay on them for very long. So I bought this to help with the transition off of the medications--and it worked like a charm. I followed the directions and started out slowly. This didn't dry out my skin. Now I vary the length of time I leave this on between 4 and 20 minutes (depending on my skin and how tired I am that night).

This product has smoothed the texture of my skin. My pores are smaller. My skin is firmer and more radiant. It has also faded a lot of the purple/red marks which lingered after a terrible breakout. I can ALMOST go out without any concealer/foundation on. I still have some stubborn faded purple marks that I am subconscious about, but I haven't been able to go w/o makeup confidently in almost a year! This is a great product. I have noticed that the skin above my lip and between my eyebrows is very flaky so be careful with this around sensitive areas. This is a definite HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Isa02138

Love them, use them most days of the week, usually at night. My skin feels rejuvenated afterwards, refreshed, tighter even. When on a break from my usual Jan Marini skincare regimen, I sometimes go for the Un-wrinkle line-- pads, serum, night cream (which is okay, not spectacular), and the PTR Rescue K eye-cream. (I find the Rescue K more effective than the Un-Wrinkle eye, 'cause it takes care of dark circles and puffiness as well as fine lines).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product after reading the many glowing reviews here. I've been using this for five weeks, and I am extremely pleased with the results. My skin practically glows! My pores are less visible, I have fewer blackheads, and it also helps control the flakes! I was skeptical as I have tried several at-home peel treatments. This one delivers, and I will certainly repurchase. It's one of the best beauty products I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by kiki321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This *&^%ing thing really works. I've been using this for a month now along with the unwrinkle serum and unwrinkle night cream. Sephora has this whole package on sale for $60. I was surprised to see the gradual disappearance of my wrinkles around my mouth. It is indeed amazing! Will rush to Sephora to buy the full size one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a great product for less sensitive skin types. I thought I was going to love it. Then it dried my skin out. I am liking Colbert MD exfoiliation disks. They seemed to work great with no irritation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by cdgo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a liver disorder so I have to be really picky about what I put on my skin. Unfortunately, this product has Parabens in it, so I cannot use it. I really wish more brands would start to read the documentation out there about parabens and remove them from their products.