July 30, 2014 | 1161 users online

Treatments (Face) - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Isa02138

Love them, use them most days of the week, usually at night. My skin feels rejuvenated afterwards, refreshed, tighter even. When on a break from my usual Jan Marini skincare regimen, I sometimes go for the Un-wrinkle line-- pads, serum, night cream (which is okay, not spectacular), and the PTR Rescue K eye-cream. (I find the Rescue K more effective than the Un-Wrinkle eye, 'cause it takes care of dark circles and puffiness as well as fine lines).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by frenchconnection

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product after reading the many glowing reviews here. I've been using this for five weeks, and I am extremely pleased with the results. My skin practically glows! My pores are less visible, I have fewer blackheads, and it also helps control the flakes! I was skeptical as I have tried several at-home peel treatments. This one delivers, and I will certainly repurchase. It's one of the best beauty products I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by kiki321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This *&^%ing thing really works. I've been using this for a month now along with the unwrinkle serum and unwrinkle night cream. Sephora has this whole package on sale for $60. I was surprised to see the gradual disappearance of my wrinkles around my mouth. It is indeed amazing! Will rush to Sephora to buy the full size one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this is a great product for less sensitive skin types. I thought I was going to love it. Then it dried my skin out. I am liking Colbert MD exfoiliation disks. They seemed to work great with no irritation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by cdgo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a liver disorder so I have to be really picky about what I put on my skin. Unfortunately, this product has Parabens in it, so I cannot use it. I really wish more brands would start to read the documentation out there about parabens and remove them from their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a product that delivers what it promises! After use, my skin was smoother, more radiant... and where did my pores go? I am 32 years old, with combination skin, and this product has exfoliated my skin like none I have ever tried before. This product is worth the price. Note: I have uneven skin tone, but no wrinkles.
UPDATE: This is now my favorite skin care product of all time. I cannot rave enough about what it has done for my skin, and thanks to another MUA reviewer, I also cut the pads in half, which is plenty, and now they'll last twice as long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by tracita

WOW!! i've only been using these pads for 2-3 weeks but i'm seeing results already...pores look better, skin is glowy and best of all, no irritation whatsoever...i actually use a pad in the PM after cleansing and rinse in the AM...works like a charm...first product i've tried by PTR but won't be the last! also, cut the pads in half, works just as well and makes the container last twice as long...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by quietforce

These are easy to use, and actually reduce pore size and fine wrinkles. Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 9:47:00 AM More reviews by VANESAPIETRA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pads are amazing!!!!!!!!!!! only a couple of applications and has dramatically improved my acne and the redness is almost gone, glowing skin, I will have to see the long term effects of course....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, I love these! I had been using MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel pads (which are great), but I was looking for something similar, but cheaper. Well, these are not only cheaper, they work better! I have oily skin, so I use a pad in the a.m. and at night, and I leave the solution on for 3-5 minutes each time. They leave my skin GLOWING, like no other product I've ever used. Update: I have moved on from these--they started to give me cystic acne on my cheeks everytime I used them. Demoted to 3 lippies.