SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 2/1/2012 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best toner I've ever tried. I use this along with clear toner and a serum and works perfectly fine. I'm on a look out of a moisturizer, got Timezone samples, and been using it but not perfectly satisfied though. Overall, this makes my skin clear and soft, no more dullness!

on 1/29/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not worth the price or the name! It hasn't done anything for my very oily, acne prone skin. I just use it as a light moisturizer at night now. I also have started to get white heads on my chin and lower cheeks which I am wondering is due to this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

on 1/18/2012 8:14:00 PM

My news years resolution this year was to improve my skin – I purchased a range of SKII products and have committed to using them daily for a few months. See my thoughts so far below.

First some background, my skin type is normal to combination, generally it's pretty good. My concerns are – constant redness on my cheeks, many visible pores (black heads) on my nose which I have never been able to shift, every few weeks I get some white heads coming through on my forehead and chin area and general skin tone unevenness. In the past I have used all sorts of products most recently Clarins and Algologie but I have been thinking about SKII for some time now and decided it was time to give it a go!

I purchased the following products which I have now been using daily since Jan 1 – Facial Treatment Essence, Skin Signature (day) moisturiser, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Gentle Cleaner (tube) and the Facial Cleansing Gel (pot).

I bought the two cleaners as the sales assistant suggested I should use the Gel at night to remove make up and the Gentle cleaner in the morning as it's more gentle (and it smells really nice and rosey). However, I have not been using the tube cleaner recently as I don’t like the way it feels on my skin – my skin feels to 'squeaky clean' and a bit dry after using it (which is strange as its supposed to be the more gentle of the two). On the other hand I LOVE the Gel cleanser, which does not leave my skin with this feeling, it feels beautiful and silky on my skin so I've been using this day and night.

All other products have been great so far – While I still have the same pores on my nose, my skin looked really great during week 2.

Now its week 3 and we've had a few really hot days in a row and I had some pimples come through on my forehead and chin.

Overall, I'm very happy with the range so far but am looking forward to continuing to monitor my skins progress over the next few weeks with the products. It is very expensive and I want to see some serious results if I'm going to purchase again.

I love searching this site for others thoughts and reviews – if anyone is interested, I'll continue to post my progress with the range over the next few months!

on 1/13/2012 8:44:00 AM

i put 2 for my review product when i know i would not purchase it again but i don't hate it. I wanted to try this product as advert and reviews were all around about how wonderful SKII was. I have used it for 6 weeks, day and night after cleansing. I don't mind the gentle smell but besides that I did not see any effects to my skin. I felt it was like another toner , nothing obviously special but saying so, personally I never noticed anything good about toner, sometimes I could leave it out without noticing any differences. May be its just me, so good that it work for others.

on 1/4/2012 2:32:00 AM

I regret using this product. After using it for 2 months, my skin became very sensitive. I got breakout and I stopped this product. After that, whatever products I tried made my skin breakout. Now I'm using acne treatment from my doctor :(

on 12/27/2011 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

If you can afford this product, I'd indulge in it! It's not a miracle worker, but I think it nicely evens out skin tone and texture, especially in the mornings when I'm a bit puffy and ruddy. It's just that extra "something that I can't quit put my finger on" when looking at my skin after. It seems healthier, glowy and smoother without being obvious. It feels like it's balancing out my skin's moisture as well without leaving any residue or filmy feeling. I will say that it seems most effective when you first start using it vs long term...I think your skin gets used to it and it's less effective, so I periodically take breaks from it and use other products like the toner or the serum. Pricey, but definitely an indulgence!

on 12/27/2011 10:36:00 AM

I recieved a sample from my friend.
I must say this product is amazing! It makes my skin clean and clear after each wash. The result is very noticeble!

on 12/16/2011 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Seeing all the beautiful faces on TV & magazines intrigued me to try this treatment essence. Unfortunately, it failed me terribly. Even after iaving a 2nd bottle another try... I'm truly disappointed. I dont see any improvement in my skin tone nor in the suppleness of my skin. My skin is still oily on the T-zone & dry on the cheeks.

NOPE, will never buy it again. The two bottle I bought was more than enough.

on 12/2/2011 4:56:00 PM

I used this for ficial mask the first three weeks I got it, and it did improved the skin tone, accelerated the healing process. Now I'm using it just as toner, and it works great.

on 11/16/2011 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was a bit hesitant to try this, because of mixed reviews here. I am glad I did at last. I use this as a toner, or sometimes after toner, by patting this directly to my face. I absolutely love how my skin is instantly smooth and soft. It does hydrate my skin and sometimes when it's too hot I will skip moisturising. I've noticed that my skin is lighter and acne pigmentation (marks of the bygone acne) are not as visible anymore. Also it definately made my skin less oily, but not drying. I've been using it for 3 weeks and so far my skin has not broken out. I will update if anything happens.

Popular Treatments (Face)