Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this eyeliner because of how easy it is to apply it. It glides on realllyy smoothly and I can put it on with one stroke. I haven't tried it on my waterline or lower lash line yet because, I admit it, I am too scared. Apparently it smudges really bad. I really like it for lining my upper lash line and I will continue to use it just for that.

EDIT: I have gone on to find much better eyeliners for around the same price and this one falls flat.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

These little things are so BA. I only ever line my waterline, so it's good for that purpose. But if you dip the tip in a little Blacktrack fluidline, then tightline... oh man. OH man. They're dirt cheap, they last forever, and you don't have to sharpen them! What's not to love? I will definitely be repurchasing this... whoops, I definitely don't remember how long I've had this thing. Maybe I should toss it?

...Naaaaahhhhh.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My HG eyeliner for over 3 years. I have it in espresso and black onyx and it goes on very smooth. You can do a thin defined line just as easily as the smokey eye with this and it stays put all day, the color is true, and it's pretty cheap to boot. The little sponge tip is pretty useless IMO but that's no biggie, especially for that price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great eyeliner. I wear espresso in this and really like it. I really like the little sponge tip at opposite end if I want a more smudged/smokey look. Don't think it is totally waterproof, but for me it has good staying power.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Works well for smokey eyes but not if you want defined eye look because it smudges easily.

I'm so happy I got this eyeliner. I found a two-pack at my local Wal-Mart for $8, which is a steal for myself. I have it in Onyx and Expresso. The Expresso is a pretty color, though it did not look right with my black/brown mascara for some reason...
Anywho, I used the Onyx along my top lash line and used the little sponge on the bottom end to smudge it up into my eyeshadow. I also lined the outer corner of my bottom lash line and smudged it. And I dare-say, I successfully did a smokey look. The color stayed well through the day, although by night-fall, it was started to sneak into the creases under my eyes...
I'm glad I got this, the sponge-tip is a neat little helper. At any rate, I will be using this as my go-to eyeliner.

I love this eyeliner! No more eye liner pencils for me. The application is easy and smooth. The color lasts the whole day. No sharpening, just twist. This is actually the ONLY makeup product my sister uses. Just a light sweep of this under her bottom lashes in the morning and that's it. : )

Love this product, so easy to apply! I've learned, though, that in humid conditions it doesn't always stay put. The packaging is great and clean, I don't care much for the little sponge at the other end though.

This is my favorite eyeliner - it's easy to use, blends well, and doesn't cost a fortune. I have this in black and espresso - I also like the smudger on the end - no more hunting for q-tips. This makes lining my eyes a snap -

My favorite look with this eyeliner: Use L'Oreal's eyeshadow duo in Bronze Star - use the lighter shade in the duo for a wash for the whole lid, line with the espresso liner, smudge slightly, and then top the liner with the darker shade in the shadow duo - great for work makeup that pops!

I cannot tell you how excited I was to find that these were "self-sharpening." Not that I am overly lazy, but you can tell the "points" aren't as sharp as what you'd get from sharpening them yourself, and I am always paranoid I will poke my eye. I also prefer a softer, smudged look, so these seemed promising.

Yes, it was fairly easy to apply, and yes, they self-sharpen, but the color doesn't last very long at all. I want to say the color stayed on as applied for about an hour. Also, I didn't apply to my lower lash line, but it still tends to smudge below the lower lash line, which is something I absolutely abhor. It was like all the pigment came off my eye and gathered underneath.

Quel dommage...