September 19, 2014 | 1743 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by imsomelicious

I THOUGHT this would be my HG brush so I ran out and got it real quick. I've tried numerous times to get the perfect thin line that everyone else gets with this brush, to no avail. The lines I get are super thick no matter how gentle or close the the lash line I go. The hairs of the brush are way too flimsy in my opinion and give me little to no control. I get way better results with my MAC 208 :(.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I put yes on buying again, but I really don't know if I would need to, it seems sturdy. Plus, I've moved to the guerlain/loreal kohl liners and LOVE them. But when I use my gels (oh my gosh, I have toooooo much makeup) I love this brush. I think even newbies could have success with this. It's a great brush, at a great price as I find all the sonja k target brushes to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by paintedtoes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would like say my life was totally changed, but I did finally, at 61, learn how to do a decent thin line close to my lashes with this miracle maker. I use it mostly with the LM cakes and but it is also excellent with gels and dampened e/s. Try it, an old dame CAN learn new tricks!

21 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by csong12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THIS IS A HG ITEM IF YOU ARE ASIAN AND HAVE SINGLE LIDS!!!

I, as a lot of asians do, have single eyelids (I don't have an eyelid crease). I never bothered with eyeliner because the applicators always created such a mess that it wasn't worth it for me. Plus, when I did get some product on, my hooded lid would just smear it all over the place. This eyeliner brush lets you EASILY, and i mean EASILY, paint on a very thin line! I didn't even have to tug at my eyelid, I just closed my eye half way and voila, I had perfectly applied eyeliner on my first try for the very first time! Now if I could only find a good eyeliner to use this brush with....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As with most people, I'm satisfied with this brush, but not blown away. I use it with my MAC Fluidline, and while it does give me a very thin, precise line, I don't think this brush is anything out of this world. It does what it's supposed to, but nothing beyond that. It is a great find for the price, though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I think I may be the only person on this planet who absolutely loathes this brush! Perhaps I got a defective one? I don't know; but what I DO know is... my eyeliner never looked worse than the 15 or so times I lined my eyes using this SK Bent Eyeliner brush! I finally decided to remove it from my brush collection so I wouldn't be tempted to give it yet another chance to ruin my eye artistry. I don't know why I can't line my eyes properly with this most-revered brush- but I just can't! First off, I am unable to pick up the right amount of product with it, and then once I start lining, the line comes out messy,choppy, and too thick. I like the thin, straight line that I easily achieve with a slanted eyeliner brush. I've seen tutorials with people using this brush expertly, yet when it's in my fingers, I just can't seem to master the technique! Whether it's the brush or me... I've decided to stick with my MAC #263 and do what I know best with a brush I know best. I guess it's true... "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by scarletspidertn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love this brush! It's the only way I can get a nice even, thin line...period. Flat liner brushes never made sense to me...who has a flat eye? Yes, you can stretch out your lid, but I already have extremely hooded eyes, so I'm sure not going to make it any worse. I've had this brush almost a year & some of the bristles are starting to splay. I blame my rough cleansing of the brush & so I'll be off to buy a replacement/backup soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

Great for someone who doesn't have a steady hand like me and is challenged with putting on gel liners! I like that the brush is bent so its easy application. Also, it's inexpensive as well! I love SK for their quality and price, and how some of their brushes are exact dupes to MAC *something I really can't afford!*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:44:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear gel eyeliners, you owe it to yourself to buy this brush. It's much easier to work with than the Fine Eyeliner brush by BB, and it's much less expensive than Smashbox's bent eyeliner brush. Great price. Mine has never shed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I bought this last year to apply gel liners. I wasn't looking for a bent one (I straightened it out a little) but it's all I could find. I've washed it plenty of times after using, left product in it until it dried hard and washed it later. Either way it still works good and I still use it occasionally. Through all the abuse I put this one through it deserves a rave. Coastal Scents sells a white angle liner synthetic brush that is every bit as good as this one for $2.19. I love mine.