Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 2/25/2012 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG body lotion! I seen a difference in my skin within 3 days (paired with the body wash). My skin is left softer, smoother and kinda brighter from within idk how to explain. It just transformed my skin. Only leaves a residue if you use too much. Rub it into your skin longer. Perfect high quality drugstore brand. Would recommend.

on 2/24/2012 9:36:00 PM

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion,

Okay, Well first of all I have eczema & have been searching literally my whole life for a decent drugstore lotion that actually moisturized my skin & kept it that way. This is it!

I have used it for at least 5 years, Every day after I shower & it lasts all day.
I have occasionally tried to switch to something more cheaper, since this is on the expensive side for body lotion, but after going through a tub of St.Ives I had a stubborn rash on my arm, probably from the dry winter, but after 2 uses of Aveeno it was cleared up and gone!

Definitely recommended for anyone with dry skin,
I'm Never going to buy anything else ;-)

on 2/20/2012 9:05:00 PM

This is a great product for dry skin. I like to use this especially in the wintertime. I live near the desert so my skin gets dry a lot and the lotions I have used don't last very long. Before this, I used Olay Quenched but I can't find it in stores. This is a great replacement for that. My only problem is that it makes my skin feel sticky. But I still like to put some on my face when it feels and looks dry and patchy

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this on my face and its AMAZING!!! Ok so heres the background: I tried the neutrogena grapefruit scrub for a couple of days which irritated my face and made it dry and flaky and red and all around painful! i got the clear complexion foaming cleanser which is super gentle and my fave and a mini tube of this came with it so i tried it and it completely healed and soothed my skin as soon as i applied it! i have been using it ever since :D

on 2/19/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Highly recommend this product. Only draw back is the price. Apply a small amount of lotion every day after getting out of the shower. You should use it literally all over your body - including your face. It visibly improves the look of skin. Don't use too much or your skin will feel sticky.

on 2/14/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG! EWWWWWW! Really??? GAWD! I felt sticky and icky for 24 hours until I took a bath! Yes! It actually lasted 24 hours! Great if you want to feel like a "Fly Trap". I have to tell you that it felt great to take a bath and wash it off and go without lotion on my body. Back on the hunt again.

on 2/1/2012 11:53:00 PM

This has a gel/lotion-like texture. I have pretty sensitive and oily skin, but this does not break me out or make my face blotchy. It soothes my skin without leaving it greasy. I like how it's fragrance free and cheap. I pay three dollars for a 2.5 oz. tube as opposed to $10 or above on a moisturizer that's inferior. I mix this is with my Shiseido Spf 55 suncream, which makes it spread more easily on my skin.

on 1/29/2012 1:24:00 AM

Best lotion for all skin types. Really moisturizing and the moisture lasts all day without the greasy feel from some lotions. I like that it is non scented. During winter my hands tend to get really dry and even crack, sometimes bleed from the cold and constant washing and after one application of aveeno my hands feel 100% softer and are no longer cracked. It literally repairs your skin. It's now the only lotion I'll use.

Like some people I also have eczema.I had another aveeno product specifically for eczema but after is ran out I didn't have enough money to buy it again (beecause it was almost 18$) so I bought this. Unfortunately, this product was not enough to clear my eczama and instead made it worse. Although this product is great for moisturizing your hands, face ect., for me, it didn't really fill my expectations.

on 1/23/2012 1:20:00 PM

I like this lotion a lot. What I like about it is that it sinks into my skin instantly. It doesn't leave any residue & it isn't sticky. However, I find this lotion isn't as moisturizing as I need sometimes when my skin is really dry. The one thing I can't stand about this lotion is the smell. It smells like pee. The smell does fade away. Besides that, it's a good lotion. I like the bottle & that it has a pump. Overall, I would buy again:)