November 27, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally dont use chapsticks that often. But I normally purchase different types of chapsticks just to try them out. And when I use them, it's pretty much when my lips are really chapped (bleeding.)

This lip balm's the best out of all I've tried. After I use it once, I can definitely tell the difference. My lips are more hydrated and soft.

The only down side is the smell or taste of it. But, it works! So, I would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

I have chronic dry lips due to a med condition. I was sent this by a friend, along with other BB items. I didn't love this at first. The name suggests the scent/taste will be fruity however in my opinion it isn't at all. I found the actual scent to be somewhat off putting initially, sort of medicinal even but the product really grew on me, here's why, its very moisturizing. Its not too waxy nor too slick but a good balance of both those properties. I actually came to really like it, the scent grew on me and I prefer it now to many overly sweet scented balms which I had become accustomed to. Its simply unlike any other balm I've tried in scent and over all impression.

The feel is lovely, and its long lasting. It has a teeny tint on me, barely there, but I have pigmented lips so they are similar to the shade of the balm and may appear differently on others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tailessmermaid

gosh, I love this stuff so much.
It leaves my lips moisturized.
Too bad it's quite pricey compared to other drugstore chapsticks. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by lesha

I bought this because I left my Kiehls at home and really needed one. What a waste. I don't like the smell of this lip balm (its like a cheap nasty perfume) and the taste if you get in it your mouth is gross. It feels really thick and waxy on your lips. Also did nothing for my dry lips. I think this might be the 2nd tube of Burts Bee Lip Balm I've tried now and it will be the last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recommend this one- very hydrating, slight tint, naturally scented with pomegranate oil and made with natural ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot.

It has a nice consistency and makes my lips look pretty good. Not much pigment but JUST enough to make a tiny difference. The tube has a lot of product so it lasts.

I like the scent. Its 100% natural so I like it as a daily lip product.

Its not as moisturizing as aquaphor but nothing is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Urizanegao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this stuff; it works very well for me and I've already bought backups. It leaves a bit of color on me and I have a lot of success using it with lipsticks and -glosses. I guess I understand why other people don't fancy it, but I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I tried to like this balm but it never made it to the point...I simply cannot use this thing. It's smelly, tastes horrible if you accidentally get some in your mouth, looks fake, never moisturizes, fill in the chapped parts of my lips and is TRULY A BAD PRODUCT. If you want a cheaper version of this, you could actually use the Bonne Bell's Lip Smackers, they're pretty much the same, but the lip smackers actually smell better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by SlantySlanty

Like this product, it works on my lips. I know people complain about the smell but I honestly don't think it's that bad.. I actually kind of like it because it smells sweet. I also really like the fact that it gives my lips a rosy pigmented glow. It's not clear like everyone is saying but the color is so much like my own lip color that it enhances my lips. The only issue I have with it is that It doesn't hydrate for long... I have to reapply every 30mins-1 hour. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an average lip balm for me. It does moisturize my lips when I need it, but it doesn't add any color to my lips, so don't buy this if you think this is a tinted lip balm. I hate the taste it leaves, and the smell is not very nice either.