July 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

I love how all of the 24/7 liners glide on so smoothly. I am pleased with Bourbon overall, but expected it to be a bit darker. It also has a bit more sparkle/glitter than I expected it to have. I like that it does not irritate my eyes at all. I probably won't purchase this shade again because the color just doesn't do much for my brown eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this at sephora and i tried it once i got home. lasting power wasnt that great. hard to apply on my eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

This is my fave of the 24/7 eyeliners! Great color...it's like a deep brown with a slight shimmer. Only complaint is that it smudges relatively quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

This liner is nice and creamy, it's easy to apply, and lasts a long time without fading. The only thing I don't like are the chunks of glitter in it. They're small, but every once in a while a piece will shine like a lighthouse beacon. They also tend to travel to different places on my face. I'm looking for something else w/o the glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by cohnhead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pencil gives a sparkly line that is smudgable for about a minute and then stays put. At the cost, though, I won't repurchace.

The Bourbon shade looks natural with my blond hair, which I love. I wear it on my top lid only because of the smudge factor.

Great product, but too pricey.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

Stays on decently, pretty brown with gold speckles....doesn't stay on my waterline but my eyes tend to water frequently. Otherwise it glides on smoothly and stays put when applied to lids or lash line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you have hazel eyes, jump on this product!! It adds that golden brown/gold shimmer spark to the eyes that really emphasizes the color. Decent price at $16, although it's a soft enough pencil it will be gone through quickly. I was hesitant to stray from my Bobbi Brown gel liners--those wear like iron--but this pencil lasts on me, both upper and lower lashline. No smudging after about five minutes, during which you can smoke it out a little. Will repurchase till they quit making it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by cheekykiki78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wearing eyeliner for 17 years, it was the first makeup product that my mother gave me. I have finally found one that is perfect for me. With this I get the smooth even coverage that I love and the staying power is amazing. One happy thing is that with this liner I don't have to wear mascara and my lashes look as if I am.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by hyperj00

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super oily eye lids. This didn't last at all on me. Nice, color though. Good pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by missjoe

this was my first foray into the UD 24/7 liners and i couldn't be happier. such a beautiful shade and color pay off on my fair skin. i wore it last night and it didn't smudge at all, even through some drunken antics. will for sure buy this color and probably a few of the other colors from them.