Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/15/2009 6:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to eyeliner. The pigment is awesome and it stays on my lids pretty well. However, under my eyes the staying power is not so great and I have to check periodically for smudges/flakes.

It is pricier than drugstore brands, but I find that it stays on better and the color is better so to me it's worth the money. The downfall is that it can be difficult to sharpen, and the amount of glitter is irritating to my eyes sometimes. Overall, a good buy.

on 5/4/2009 2:09:00 PM

I love how all of the 24/7 liners glide on so smoothly. I am pleased with Bourbon overall, but expected it to be a bit darker. It also has a bit more sparkle/glitter than I expected it to have. I like that it does not irritate my eyes at all. I probably won't purchase this shade again because the color just doesn't do much for my brown eyes.

on 5/4/2009 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this at sephora and i tried it once i got home. lasting power wasnt that great. hard to apply on my eyelids.

This is my fave of the 24/7 eyeliners! Great color...it's like a deep brown with a slight shimmer. Only complaint is that it smudges relatively quickly.

on 5/2/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This liner is nice and creamy, it's easy to apply, and lasts a long time without fading. The only thing I don't like are the chunks of glitter in it. They're small, but every once in a while a piece will shine like a lighthouse beacon. They also tend to travel to different places on my face. I'm looking for something else w/o the glitter.

on 5/1/2009 3:46:00 PM

This pencil gives a sparkly line that is smudgable for about a minute and then stays put. At the cost, though, I won't repurchace.

The Bourbon shade looks natural with my blond hair, which I love. I wear it on my top lid only because of the smudge factor.

Great product, but too pricey.

on 4/29/2009 1:08:00 PM

Stays on decently, pretty brown with gold speckles....doesn't stay on my waterline but my eyes tend to water frequently. Otherwise it glides on smoothly and stays put when applied to lids or lash line.

on 4/27/2009 11:57:00 PM

If you have hazel eyes, jump on this product!! It adds that golden brown/gold shimmer spark to the eyes that really emphasizes the color. Decent price at $16, although it's a soft enough pencil it will be gone through quickly. I was hesitant to stray from my Bobbi Brown gel liners--those wear like iron--but this pencil lasts on me, both upper and lower lashline. No smudging after about five minutes, during which you can smoke it out a little. Will repurchase till they quit making it!

on 4/13/2009 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have been wearing eyeliner for 17 years, it was the first makeup product that my mother gave me. I have finally found one that is perfect for me. With this I get the smooth even coverage that I love and the staying power is amazing. One happy thing is that with this liner I don't have to wear mascara and my lashes look as if I am.

on 4/9/2009 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have super oily eye lids. This didn't last at all on me. Nice, color though. Good pigment.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products