October 31, 2014 | 810 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For some odd reasoning my skin doesn't atone well to Vaseline lotions. The feel of this lotion is like a light margarine type texture. It's not greasy but it is a wee bit slippery. The scent of it reminds me of Mocha Latte. With vanilla whip cream atop it....and chocolate sprinkles. I really felt no difference on my skin. It just felt like I just slathered something on and felt ll day. I hate the pump on this, as sometimes the lotion dries up on the tip. Also it makes it difficult to get the product out. Overall, this is a nice product for its scent but for heavy moisturizer, which I really need. For its price its a great choice and value. However, the moisture in this is not sufficient for dry skin like mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sexytresses

I actually have the WalMart Equate version of this but I compared the scents between the two brands in the store and they are the exact same. This stuff smells like some sort of chocolate coffee drink with vanilla in the background on me and I have to say it pleases me! Also, after about 3 days of use, my skin has never felt better. I will continue to use! Oh yeah! I also like the pump it comes in - farrrr less messy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by xxrrissaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this lotion is my HG. The cocoa butter scent is nice but not overpowering. my thighs and knees especially get much darker than the rest of my legs and this evens my skin tone. I also use the lotion on my lips before i go to bed and I found this keeps them soft, moist, and plump. The price is also great considering how huge the bottle is. My only complaint is that the lotion i purchased had a pump and you can't always get all the product out. Overall this lotion is amazing for your whole body (including your lips!) and I will definately repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great summer moisturizer! Not overly thick, has pleasant cocoa butter scent and absorbs quickly. Great price too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by diana6

Love this. I use it almost every day, and my skin has seriously improved - no more dry patches! This lotion absorbs quickly and has a mild, pleasant scent that doesn't overpower or interfere with my perfume. Plus, it's cheap.I'm already on my second (giant) bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by prettypinkkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'd been using the Suave Cocoa Butter lotion and I had a coupon for this one, so I decided may as well try. I thought the Suave lotion would have been a nice dupe for the Vaseline, and I would return to Suave. Ohhhh heck no. In fact, I ran out of Suave after finishing one leg, so I got to compare directly. The Vaseline lotion moisturizes my extradry skin so much better. The Vaseline formula seems thicker, but I didn't find it sticky. It lasts longer, too - at the end of the day, Vaseline leg still felt moisturized, while the Suave side felt dry. Plus, when I scratched Suave side, you could see ashy white lines (sorry, gross) - not with Vaseline side. I actually like the scent, too - it's sweet, foody, but it doesn't scream cocoa, and it's not crazy strong. All I know is, I keep petting my skin like I'm a puppy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the giant bottle, I really like it so far. The texture is thinner than most moisturizing lotions of this variety, which surprised me at first. The smell is good, it keep my skin from itching.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by toyarosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my third time around with this product, and I'm still as pleased as ever. I have ezcema so I have to be careful with lotions, but this doesn't cause any problems for me at all. The scent is lovely, it keeps my skin moisturized well, and it leaves a nice glow to the skin. The bottle lasts quite a while, the only beef I have is that when you get down to the end you have to take the top off and shake it out, for quite awhile before you're truly out of product. But a small price to pay for a very nice lotion (which I've found to be great for all seasons!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another outstanding Vaseline lotion. Extremely moisturizing, sinks in to the skin well, not greasy or sticky, smells like cocoa butter, has nice looking packaging, has a medium/thick consistency and one bottle lasts a very long time. Like this lotion a lot. Great if you're looking for something that does the job and smells yummy, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Not impressed with this lotion at all. I was really looking forward to this lotion because I love Cocoa Butters but this one was very sticky, didn't sink in well, smelled chocolatey but off somehow, and worst of all, it did not moisturize at all. I can't stand the smell of this lotion and because it doesn't moisturize my skin at all, I will not repurchase.