SKII Air Touch Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BORON NITRIDE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, TALC, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, SACCHAROMYCOPSIS FERMENT FILTRATE (PITERA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SODIUM ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI77499 / IRON OXIDES.

on 10/21/2006 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the new product that is supposed to be based on negative and positive ion attraction. Basically it works as an airbrush foundation without the mess of spray where you don't want it eg eyebrows or hair. I got it in the lighest color #1(there are only four)and the color match is very good-only enough yellow to counteract my Retin-A redness. After the slight rigamarole of setting it up,which they did in Saks,it was very easy to use. I put it on over my usual Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer(porcelain). It covered well and evenly,toned down and evened out my redness and I only needed a MINIMUM of concealer- here and there-which is not my usual-I use a lot. So this may be the one for me. It is pricey as a starter at $150(USD)for the compact with one fill.The refills are $40 each but done two to a pack for $80 so they get maximum dollar-a little annoying. I will see how long it really lasts and update this and any other problems if they arise.

Video Reviews & Tutorials