August 27, 2014 | 1945 users online

Deodorants - Crystal - Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by annoyed187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow- the reviews are right about this. Ordered a stick for me and one for my husband....NO odor, NO residue, and NO aluminum-bad-stuff! This is the best to use while nursing a baby, too. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by drex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have been using anti-perspirants almost my entire life and have never been satisified. With this deoderant you technically do sweat, however because you are not clogging your pores you actually sweat less, and there is NO SMELL AT ALL. I use the spray because I can't find the stick, plus with the spray you can use it on anything, like your shoes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 9:11:00 AM More reviews by reneec

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently read on Productville about this deodorant and decided to try it. Boy am I glad I did! It's wonderful! One of my biggest problems with regular/traditional anti-perspirant is that I couldn't seem to ever completely wash it off! You know, that weird kind of gummy feeling you can get under your arms from what seems like waterproof antiperspirant? I hate that! My underarms always felt like I had a plastic shield on them. This doesn't do that. It washes completely away and leaves your underarms soft, like the rest of your skin is naturally. Even with that, if it didn't work, I wouldn't use it, but it works perfectly. I was nervous about it not working since you don't even know it's there once applied, but I think it works better than what I was using before (Sure original solid) at controlling odors. Well, there is virtually NO odors using this. It's easy to apply, I just don't dry my underarms after getting out of the shower and then just rub this all over my underarms and give a few seconds to dry. That's it. It works until my next shower the following day, never stains or marks my clothes, easily washes off and it's dirt cheap. I'm hooked. I will never buy anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 4:31:00 PM More reviews by r2136178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is simply amazing how well this stuff works. No, it will not keep you from sweating, but when you do, it will not smell. I don't know how the heck it works, but it does. Another great thing is that it leaves no annoying white marks on my clothes after I use it. One word of caution - be very careful not to apply this after shaving because it will sting like a mofo. Other than that, this stuff is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by EM_Calypso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

WONDERFUL! It really, really works, and it has no scent whatsoever! Dries quickly, too. I think this is the only deodorant I'll ever buy again. You won't be sorry you've tried it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by keahi

HG HG HG HG HG! THis stuff is amazing! (Like everyone else), I've avoided this stuff for ever because I always thought only an antiperspirant would be strong enough. Don't get me wrong, I don't really swear profusely or anything, or stink for that matter, but you know, by the end of the day, I just didn't smell as fresh & clean as when I started out. Well with this stuff, I actually do--there is no odor at all--none! Not even that warm deodorant smell that I would get from my antiperspirants! Even unscented anti-perspirants seem to leave a scent behind. I can't even tell you how much I love this stuff. I seem to sweat even less, no scent/ odor at all, and NO RESIDUE!!!!! I'm in heaven. I use this in the roller-ball packaging because it's a little more convenient. The trade-off is that you have to repurchase more often because the rock lasts forever. Both formulas seem to work equally well. I am a loyal convert to crystal deodorant!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by aslim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I became pregnant, I noticed my old deodorant wasn't working as well-- guess it had something to do with the hormones. Anyway, I tried several different kinds of deodorants before turning this, and the crystal stick deodorant has worked amazingly well. Every now and then, I try my old deodorant because I liked the way it smelled, but it just doesn't do the trick. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by AriasMommy

I was very skeptical at first to try this, but the smell of even unscented deodorants had been giving me headaches since the day I started using deodorants many years ago. Then I heard all the fuss about aluminum chlorohydrate and thought it was a good reason to switch to an all natural. I found this at whole foods, I think it was 4-5 dollars. At first glimpse this thing looks like it will do absolutely nothing to help with odor. So I bought it and tried it and I am simply amazed. All you do is wet the crystal and apply it just like deodorant! And it works! All day, even to the next morning! And even better...my 8 month old has had a rash on her forehead since a few days after she was born. It's almost gone now! I concluded that some chemical from the old deodorants was irritating her forehead when I nurse her. So extra points to the crystal stick. I'll never go back. I don't mind that it's not anti perspirant, because it's actually a good thing to sweat...it eliminates toxins and regulates body temperature. We wouldn't have been created with the funtion of perspiration if it wasn't a good thing. Think of it this way: dogs only regulate theiir body temperature through having their tongue hanging out. Did you know if you muzzle a dog in the heat, it's likely die of overheating? One dog in our area actually did, it was on the news...but, my point is that perspiration is both normal AND healthy for you...if you're hindering your perspiration ability, it can't possibly be a good thing in the long run. GO CRYSTAL STICK!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff really works. It's amazing. No residue, and even though it costs between $5 - $7, it lasts for years. The only downside is I'm sort of a klutz and I've broken a couple by dropping them. They shatter and are difficult to use when they are jagged and sharp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 12:28:00 AM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

There are two main brand names that mineral salt deodorant goes by in the USA: "Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal" and "Crystal Body Deodorant." I am about to review the "Crystal Body Deodorant" in the stick form. It also comes in a spray form and a roll-on.

I am very surprised how effective this is against odor (although not wetness). I like that it doesn't leave a residue behind on the skin - no white flakes! It is also surprising how quickly it dries. It does last for 24 hours. I'm very happy with this product, but I'm not sure yet whether I well return to "regular" deodorant or not. continued >>