Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I have been using Clinique's Take The Day Off eye remover prior to finding this gem, which worked great. It took all of my waterproof eyeliner and mascara off with just a few swipes. However, using that product overtime became a bit pricey, which is why I love this eye makeup remover by Sonia Kashuk to pieces. It takes all of my eye makeup extremely well with only one or two swipes of a cotton round (something I couldn't find in any other drugstore product.) It does not irritate or leave an oily residue on my eye lids. The only downside to this product is that it left the skin around my eyes a bit dry after the first time I used it. However, I have been using a good eye cream since then and haven't had a problem with anymore dryness. I recommend this eye makeup remover to anyone who is currently using the one by Clinique or who has been thinking of trying the Lancome remover. For only $10, you get a very high quality eye makeup remover.

on 2/23/2010 11:21:00 PM

This stuff is AMAZING. I have been looking for something to remove my gel eyeliner which I love but is like a permanent tattoo and a pain to remove...this removed it ALL in one swipe. This is what I wanted Philosphy's purity to do for me but it just couldn't get the eyeliner completely off. I use this and wash my face with the Purity and I feel clean...I never wake up with make up residue under my eyes anymore!

on 2/20/2010 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

So far this is my HG eye makeup remover. It's effortless taking off eye makeup. It doesn't leave a burning or tingling sensation like other products. I love that it removes waterproof makeup with ease. Price isn't too bad $9.99 at Target. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Edit- a week after purchase. Knocking down one lippie for drying eyes. After using this, I have to apply Visine or Artificial tears. Back to searching for an HG eye makeup remover.

on 1/19/2010 3:23:00 AM

i use to love lancome bifacil. but i love this better and it is only 9.99 at target. this remover feels lighter and takes off waterproof mascara.

on 1/9/2010 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm loving this stuff. It removes so much better than non-oil makeup removers that I've tried. I don't like having to rub my lashes to get the mascara off, because I feel like that damages them. With this stuff I just have to press it into my lashes with a moistened cotton pad and it removes almost everything. It doesn't burn my eyes or make my eyes dry, which I've read about happening to some people. Also, I don't find it overly oily, although I do use it before I wash my face. I will definitely purchase again.

on 1/7/2010 9:39:00 PM

As much as I curled my lashes pior to using a mascara it would always fall back flat. The only thing that worked for my stubborn eyelashes was a waterproof mascara. I must say I hated using waterproof mascara because of how hard it was to remove until I found Sonia Kashuk's eye makeup remover. Now I can say I love wearing Waterproof Mascara. A couple swipes is really all you need to remove any waterproof mascara or eyeliner. This product is that great!

on 11/21/2009 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff worked really well, but it made my eye area very dry and irritated.

on 11/15/2009 10:17:00 AM

This is probably the best eye makeup remover available at a mass market retailer (Target). It actually works as well as the dual-phase options from Lancome or Clinique but at a much more reasonable price, and you can get it while grocery shopping. (I use the Clinique or Lancome stuff when I get a GWP but would otherwise not purchase.) This is a great product, but I'm holding my 5 rating for the miracle product that removes all makeup instantly & effortlessly ... but that probably won't ever exist. LOL I've repurchased SK Remove several times and will continue to do so.

on 11/6/2009 4:30:00 PM

I've used this once and I LOVED it! All my makeup came off, even the waterproof mascara. I used to only use the Mary Kay makeup remove, because it got off the waterproof mascara, but this does the trick too. The only thing I dont like about it, is the way it dispences the remover out. The hole is to big and I think a lot of the product goes to waste. I also think it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand. Overall, I love it and will buy it again.

on 10/24/2009 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is my first oil eye makeup remover and I love it. It removes everything on my eyes and it doesn't burn at all. I've notice that I use less product than I did when I used the L'oreal eye make up remover. It's the best drug store product I've ever used and I don't think I will be using anything else :-)