November 24, 2014 | 1771 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by heysie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So far this is my HG eye makeup remover. It's effortless taking off eye makeup. It doesn't leave a burning or tingling sensation like other products. I love that it removes waterproof makeup with ease. Price isn't too bad $9.99 at Target. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Edit- a week after purchase. Knocking down one lippie for drying eyes. After using this, I have to apply Visine or Artificial tears. Back to searching for an HG eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by whathelen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i use to love lancome bifacil. but i love this better and it is only 9.99 at target. this remover feels lighter and takes off waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by emmyboop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this stuff. It removes so much better than non-oil makeup removers that I've tried. I don't like having to rub my lashes to get the mascara off, because I feel like that damages them. With this stuff I just have to press it into my lashes with a moistened cotton pad and it removes almost everything. It doesn't burn my eyes or make my eyes dry, which I've read about happening to some people. Also, I don't find it overly oily, although I do use it before I wash my face. I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by rachmed78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As much as I curled my lashes pior to using a mascara it would always fall back flat. The only thing that worked for my stubborn eyelashes was a waterproof mascara. I must say I hated using waterproof mascara because of how hard it was to remove until I found Sonia Kashuk's eye makeup remover. Now I can say I love wearing Waterproof Mascara. A couple swipes is really all you need to remove any waterproof mascara or eyeliner. This product is that great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff worked really well, but it made my eye area very dry and irritated.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by CLisa

This is probably the best eye makeup remover available at a mass market retailer (Target). It actually works as well as the dual-phase options from Lancome or Clinique but at a much more reasonable price, and you can get it while grocery shopping. (I use the Clinique or Lancome stuff when I get a GWP but would otherwise not purchase.) This is a great product, but I'm holding my 5 rating for the miracle product that removes all makeup instantly & effortlessly ... but that probably won't ever exist. LOL I've repurchased SK Remove several times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by azxgiggles

I've used this once and I LOVED it! All my makeup came off, even the waterproof mascara. I used to only use the Mary Kay makeup remove, because it got off the waterproof mascara, but this does the trick too. The only thing I dont like about it, is the way it dispences the remover out. The hole is to big and I think a lot of the product goes to waste. I also think it's a little pricey for a drugstore brand. Overall, I love it and will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first oil eye makeup remover and I love it. It removes everything on my eyes and it doesn't burn at all. I've notice that I use less product than I did when I used the L'oreal eye make up remover. It's the best drug store product I've ever used and I don't think I will be using anything else :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by adele37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This takes off all my eye makeup, but it burns my eyes. I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use Clinique's Take the Day off before this and after I tried this, I'm never going back to Clinique. Clinique's was good, but it was way too oily (even though I take off my make up before my shower). SK's takes all my waterproof mascara and eyeliner off just as effortlessly as Clinique's and it didn't burn, and it wasn't oily. I will continue buying this :)