November 27, 2014 | 1124 users online

Masks - Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is extremely sensitive to clay masks, and this is the only one I have used that does not irritate or inflame my skin. I will definitely repurchase it for that reason. I find this mask does not make my skin feel dry or tight despite being clay. I prefer mixing it with raw apple cider vinegar instead of water, though I very much dislike the scent. I have never noticed any "pulsating" in my skin, but I find the mask helps very much with acne, especially cystic acne. When I remove the mask my skin feels clean, soft, and smooth. My boyfriend likes it a lot as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lourlou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is GENIUS!! I'm dealing with dry, sensitive and ugly skin, and break outs comes often. But this product is so so soo amazing, and now i'm sitting here with the most smooth and soft skin. I'm touching my face like every 5-10 min., because its so nice haha. But i definitely recommend this stuff, cause it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

I've used this about 6 times and OMFG!!! It's the best mask out there and I have tried every mask out there from drugstore to high end to homemade. I have oily and acne-prone skin that has problems staying unclogged, unflakey, and smooth. This mask changed everything! I mix about 1 teaspoon of each ACV and the clay (its powdery) and apply it to my face for 30 mins 2-3 times a week and i see significant results! My skin is smooth, my breakouts are becoming less frequent and huge, and my pores are clearer. and this is only the 2nd week! BEWARE...you will break out the first and second time but its normal! DON'T GIVE UP ON IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by jenniferluvsmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this mask once a week. The effects of it are not dramatic, but after a few weeks of using it I have noticed a difference in the size of my pores on my nose. I use about one tablespoon of the powder with the raw apple cider vinegar and apply a thin layer on my face. I rinse it off after 20 minutes with cold water. It hurts when it rinses off, but my skin feel really smooth afterwards. I wish the effects of the mask were more noticeable, but I don't feel comfortable using it more than once a week. I will repurchase when I run out (it will probably take a while...the container is huge!) and maybe with continued use I'll see even more of an improvement.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Blogger thisthatbeauty really woke me up to this product and from seeing her flawless skin with and without makeup I knew I had to try it out myself. My skin is in top notch condition because I spend a lot of time and money using high quality products but as a beauty junkie....well you know the deal.lol. This stuff helped kill off a few spots from hormonal acne. Sucked the life right outta them. I woke up the next morning to smooth, baby soft skin. This is some powerful stuff that will help enhance whatever serum or moisturizer you are using so I highly advise only using this once a month. This will definitely be included into my rotation of skincare because the next day results are awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by rachelleanita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an intense clay mask. You really do feel like your face is pulsing and turning inside out or something. It doesn't really hurt, but it just feels really weird. It does it really tight and I sometimes need to wash it off early because it's uncomfortable, but that's usually only when I'm using Apple Cider Vinegar instead of water. I don't have super sensitive skin but it doesn't bother me at all and doesn't make me dry. It is easy to make too much at a time, so for a light all over coat I do a teaspoon of powder and less than a teaspoon of water/apple cider vinegar until it's a liquidy paste. If it's too liquidy, I just keep adding coats to my face. You really don't NEED a thick coat, and if you are new to it or afraid you may be too sensitive I would start out this way versus a thick mask. I keep it on until it is dried and has pretty much stopped pulsating, or until I can't take it anymore.

Effects: I can INSTANTLY see my face appearing brighter and more clear when I wash it off. My skin looks clear anyways unless you look closely and see the clogged pores, but it clears it enough to make a noticeable difference to me just from looking in the mirror. It has also stopped blemishes in their tracks.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Esmr2

I have combinatin skin and my T-Zone tends to be more oily. Used this product for the first time a couple weeks ago. First time I tried it I used half apple cider vinegar half witch hazel. I did not feel the pulsating people keep talking about and after removing it my face did not look amazing like people claim. The next day I broke out. I really wanted this Product to work so I decided to give it another try, and the same thing happened except the next day's breakout was the worse breakout I've ever had. Since there is such a big rave about this clay, I did a little research and came to the conclusion that the clay I was applying to my face was way to thick, so I decided to give it another go. This time I crushed up a few aspirin and only used apple cider vinegar. I made sure the clay was a lot silkier and easier to apply this time. I've been wearing it for about half an hour and feel a complete difference while wearing the mask than my first two times. This time I can actually feel my face pulsating, and it does not feel so thick on my face. I will definatly be writing an update post when I have my final conclusion about this mask.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by uneunksonw

I use this after watching bunch of reviews and comments from every where.
And found this product irritated my skin.
After applying, I thought I am just having a moment of redness.
but, it turns out to be irritating my skin like crazy. I even had to go to see a doctor for
redness and skin irritation.
Be careful using this product... Not worth of trying if you have sensitive skin

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by redcoat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wanted so much to like this product as much as the reviewers on Makeup Alley do. But I just can't seem to. It didn't make my skin glow, it didn't make my skin smoother, it didn't reduce the size of my pores, nothing. I used it twice a week for two weeks, and I saw no improvements on my skin. In fact, I think it made my skin slightly dehydrated, and my pores clogged (which is messed up because this product is supposed to suck out all the gunk from your pores). I used it with ACV, and when I saw that it made my combination/oily skin dehydrated, I added honey to the mix. But the results were still the same - clogged pores, dehydrated skin, no glow no nothing. At least it didn't break me out majorly, except for a few tiny whiteheads. Perhaps I didn't use it long enough to see positive results, perhaps I wasn't using the right mix. Nonetheless, I am very disappointed with this product. I might just give it away to someone. Who knows, it might work for them?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Morgan40ish

If you like Stark Skincare's mask, you'll adore this one even more! It works the same at a small fraction of the cost. I love how big the container is! My skin is in check!