The Body Shop White Musk Line

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/20/2003 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I first used White Musk when I was still in elementary school. My mother bought a bottle of it at the time and I loved it! It's one of those fragrances that you can wear at almost any age. I love the smell of it... it's very light and fresh. The body lotion smells nice too! I'll defintely keep buying this perfume :)

on 1/11/2003 1:29:00 PM

White musk is light, great for those who cant stand overpowering fragrances. i like this one too but still oceanus is my fav=P

on 1/10/2003 4:32:00 PM

This is such a beautiful fragrance. I have been wearing it for years. You would think after wearing it for so long I would grow bored of it or simply grow out of it, but nope! It is subtle, feminine, light, and well priced. I also like the fact that it is synthetic musk. I get so many compliments on it, I can't stop wearing it! By the way Ladies, men will not be able to resist you in this fragrance!

my all-time favourite! =) esp its perfume oil & bath gel! =)

on 6/7/2002 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like white musk I must say im not a fan of perfumes as it gives me nose ache and normally smells sickly but this smells lovely and light if I can find a perfume I love then ill wear it but this is the one right now!

on 4/7/2002 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It smells fantastic on me and everyone I know. A beautiful fragrance that is long lasting.

on 1/31/2002 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice musk fragrance that lasted all day on me.

Popular Fragrances