February 1, 2015 | 1668 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 3:25:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

$15 seemed like a lot for a MK mascara, but this mascara is one of the best that I have tried. I got it in black & it gives me longer, thicker lashes without clumping, flaking or smearing. Washes off easily with my face wash, but doesn't run when my eyes water. Very nice mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2006 4:09:00 PM More reviews by ginanichole78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very good mascara!!! I'm always asked if I am wearing false eyelashes. I like the black/brown. My only complaint is the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by cslone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quit using the mascara because I noticed that I was losing a lot of lashes. My usual lash loss was just the occasional lash here and there. There is alot of clumping. The smart wipe technology that is advertised apparently does not work because I would have to wipe the brush off on a paper towel before I could even put the first coat on. I hate to hear that this made others lose lashes but I"m glad that other people have written these reviews. Now I'm very sure it was the mascara. I am now using MAC Mascara X which I like very well but Clinique's High Impact Mascara has been my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by asantiago1371

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too much clumping for $15.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

I wouldn't mind the price if this was the quality of a $15 mascara. It clumps and somehow removes the curl from my lashes. I don't know why they dropped the Endless Performance mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by jolybo

I bought this mascara after the MK company apparently felt I was far too happy with my life and discontinued my personal favorite Endless Performance mascara. With the EP, I always used the brown (a matte brown) all over my lashes and then followed up with the black (a glossy black) just one the tips. It made my eyes pop, didn't clump or smudge, and lasted till I took it off. So when I called my MK rep to re-order and she told me they had replaced EP with this, I thought they had found some way to improve on the EP. This mascara is nothing like the EP. It is thick and clumps, does almost nothing to lengthen my lashes, and only manages to thicken them because the lashes clump together totally by accident. As if this isn't bad enough, they all but doubled the price. I have used far better mascaras for fractions of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by stacky7

I love this mascara!!! I only have to put on one coat to get great looking eyelashes. My mother even had a co-worker ask her if she had on false eyelashes and she only put on one coat. Well worth the $15, not to mention the great customer service you get from you consultant.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by rachael2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been coming to this site for about a year and have never written a review, but this product calls for one after seeing so many bad reviews. I was never a hard core mascara person , i would use it to finish my look, but it wasn't essential like it is to lots of women. I previously used the endless performance(and many others) and it was fine, but nothing specia. when i tried this, i was amazed...really, it gives me false-looking lashes. My eyes are so much brighter and it really pulls together my makeup...it is so good. I am extremely suprised to see all of the bad reviews. I would definately consider it my HG mascara...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. For me it lengthened and gave volume. I really liked how well it came off, I know, I know I am suppose to use an eye make-up
remover but sometimes I am lazy this mascara came off with cleanser without the racoon eyes. My lashes are also very soft not stiff and cakey. I will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2006 11:25:00 AM More reviews by bernrboy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sadly, this didn't work for me. It flaked and I lost lashes. It burned my sensitive eyes (I wear hard gas permeable contacts).