Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 9/6/2004 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wouldn't have thought this was possible, but this was actually too fruity for me. Smells like Spring Flower for children.

on 8/31/2004 4:28:00 PM

just got this scent of AG. My second fave after Eau de Hadrian!

on 8/24/2004 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This just went sour on me and smelled like BO. I wanted to love it.

on 8/18/2004 10:36:00 PM

This is another very nice AG fragrance. It smells very nicely of pears at first and dries down to a sweet floral. I don't find it overbearing at all. It smells exactly like a discontinued Escada which is what I replaced that with. I wear Petite Cherie when I'm in the mood for something more feminine than Eau de Sud.

on 8/11/2004 11:07:00 AM

i tried a very large sample of this for about two weeks or so, and found that although the smell of this fragrance is unique, it really isn't anything special. it smells very light and fruity, and nicely feminine at first, but dries to a disappointing scent that isn't fruity, or soapy, or perfumey- but kind of all three. it's hard to describe, but something along the lines of bad smelling baby wipes would be the best way to describe this. maybe if it had a more pungent hit of citrus, or lily. but as is, i'll pass.

on 8/11/2004 9:31:00 AM

This scent is delicious...sweet and fruity but not too much so. Because Anick Goutal's EDT and EDP are very light, I layer with the Body Creams.

on 8/7/2004 8:49:00 PM

On me, this is a very fruity sweet fragrance. I mostly smell the pears. I generally wear it in the summertime. I used to love this fragrance but now I sometimes feel it is a bit too sweet.

on 8/6/2004 8:41:00 PM

A nice, peachy bright scent. It reminds me of a scented doll I had as a child.
A nice Spring or Summer scent.

on 7/12/2004 9:08:00 PM

I like this! I think it smells fruity and sweet, like cherries and other fruits. But apparently there is no cherry in it. Anyway, my sister had a sample and I smelled and I like it a lot. I am going to buy it on Ebay.

on 5/9/2004 12:33:00 AM

Le peche du mode! A burst of peach is promising, as is a sudden puff of soft powder. Almost immediately after this pleasing aromatic blast, Petite Cherie evokes the image of an aroused young woman relishing a romance novel, stretched out on a cotton blanket in a freshly-mown field of grass on a sunny day, while eating a luscious, rosy peach. The fragrance of nearby flowers wafts gently over her on a warm breeze. The charm of the peach, the grass, the smell of sexual stirrings, all add up to something kind of wonderful and hopeful. But, alas, it quickly fades and flattens to something like peachjuice and wheatgrass in the blender together, then it begins to smell a little like one of those perfumed dolls my sister owned when she was a child (the doll was a "Little Kiddle"). Fortunately this drydown disappointment fades rather rapidly; but, unfortunately, nothing much remains afterwards. A vague suggestion of a shadow of a floral scent and, even then, my nose has to hunt for it in some lone thread of my shirtsleeve. If only all that beginning part lasted longer, this EDT would really be uplifting and inspiring. Instead, it only serves to remind me that my youth has faded all too quickly as well! Allow me to steer all the other 40+ women away from this one!

Popular Fragrances