Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

3.4

on 10/1/2004 9:46:00 AM

I have the special edition version of this fragrance in the green glass bottle with a little butterfly top...almost looks like it's made out of sea glass!! Anyway, obviously not very travel-friendly, but it's worth it because the scent is so pretty and unique. I first wore this in college years ago and just revisited it last fall. It's just such a soft, pretty scent. I particularly love it for spring. The cut grass note isn't offensive, it's just green enough to counteract the peach and pear notes, which might otherwise be a bit too saccharine. Delightful!

on 9/6/2004 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wouldn't have thought this was possible, but this was actually too fruity for me. Smells like Spring Flower for children.

on 8/31/2004 4:28:00 PM

just got this scent of AG. My second fave after Eau de Hadrian!

on 8/24/2004 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This just went sour on me and smelled like BO. I wanted to love it.

on 8/18/2004 10:36:00 PM

This is another very nice AG fragrance. It smells very nicely of pears at first and dries down to a sweet floral. I don't find it overbearing at all. It smells exactly like a discontinued Escada which is what I replaced that with. I wear Petite Cherie when I'm in the mood for something more feminine than Eau de Sud.

on 8/11/2004 11:07:00 AM

i tried a very large sample of this for about two weeks or so, and found that although the smell of this fragrance is unique, it really isn't anything special. it smells very light and fruity, and nicely feminine at first, but dries to a disappointing scent that isn't fruity, or soapy, or perfumey- but kind of all three. it's hard to describe, but something along the lines of bad smelling baby wipes would be the best way to describe this. maybe if it had a more pungent hit of citrus, or lily. but as is, i'll pass.

on 8/11/2004 9:31:00 AM

This scent is delicious...sweet and fruity but not too much so. Because Anick Goutal's EDT and EDP are very light, I layer with the Body Creams.

on 8/7/2004 8:49:00 PM

On me, this is a very fruity sweet fragrance. I mostly smell the pears. I generally wear it in the summertime. I used to love this fragrance but now I sometimes feel it is a bit too sweet.

on 8/6/2004 8:41:00 PM

A nice, peachy bright scent. It reminds me of a scented doll I had as a child.
A nice Spring or Summer scent.

on 7/12/2004 9:08:00 PM

I like this! I think it smells fruity and sweet, like cherries and other fruits. But apparently there is no cherry in it. Anyway, my sister had a sample and I smelled and I like it a lot. I am going to buy it on Ebay.

Popular Fragrances