Redken Color Extend Shampoo

3.1

Sodium laureth sulfate

This is a good shampoo for extending the coloring on the hair. It smells nice and is not harsh. Lathers nicely. I only lather once then use the sister conditioner and my colour stays fresh until I begin to look like Pepe Lapeau

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think it is a decent shampoo-a colourless gel. I have short hair and it lathers pretty well. I use the same amount as with other types of shampoo. I need only one wash despite the fact that I am using a fair amount of styling products. I think it makes the colour last longer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Too drying, but keeps color looking nice. I won't repurchase.

This is the worst shampoo that I have ever used. It is very "thin" and you do have to use a lot to get any lather at all. It also damaged my hair, left it lifeless and tangled. It's very expensive for the horrible job it does. DO NOT BUY.

At first I really liked this shampoo. Then it starting making my scalp itch and I have NEVER had that problem before. I quit using it for a while and the itching stopped. Used it again and yup I was itching again. Won't buy this again.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

EDIT: One lippie was taken off, because it can build up easily, and leave a waxy residue.

Just a basic shampoo, it's a clear and colorless shampoo with a funny smell. It didn't extend my color and it didn't make my hair any softer. It's too overpriced for what it does, and you can find better shampoos in the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

A very thin shampoo...you need a lot to get a lather, and the smell is chemical in nature.

I gave it 2 lippes because I do believe it is a gentle shampoo that doesn't strip colour (and it does have a UV ray protectant in it)...but I wouldn't repurchse.

It's almost TOO gentle...my hair doesn't feel particularly clean after using this one.

I don't like the texture, awful thick gel! Makes my hair tangled. Prefer the color booster. Not recommend it.

I picked up this shampoo hoping to take care of my highlighted/lowlighted hair. First of the texture of this shampoo is like a runny gel--umlike anything I've used--which I suspect is teh reason it does not lather at all. Even so, I felt it stripped my scalp, but did not leave it clean. My hair was nothing to brag about either--thi sone is going back to the store. I do not recommend it.

I love the smell of this shampoo...but even though I just cut my hair pretty short, I still use the same amount as other shampoos to get the same amount of lather. I go through a bottle quickly! But I would still recommend this!