Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 5/8/2014 8:04:00 PM

Great powder. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is the packaging. I like to put my powders in my purse to touch up but the lid on mine already cracked a little after 2 days. :(

on 5/7/2014 2:58:00 AM

Absolutely love this powder :) I use it over Garnier's BB cream and, although it's the cheapest make up product I own (I have Estée Lauder, Dior, Clinique, etc), it's the only powder that doesn't break me out! The same can be said for the BB cream. I have bought this many times and obviously would buy it again. It's funny how the price tag doesn't really mean anything about how it'll work for your skin at all!

on 5/5/2014 1:12:00 AM

well, I tried it once and I love it! it covers just enough, suits me for the daily use. rarely use it for special occasion though... I think it's okay for daily needs and that's enough for me.

on 5/4/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been on the hunt for a good drugstore setting powder with a little bit of extra coverage, and this was not it for me. I got a couple shades too light and it still seemed to look fine once I warmed up my face with bronzer. It added the slightest amount of coverage on my cheeks as well, which I appreciated. However 20 minutes after a completely MATTE face, I would start to look oily. It does not "stay matte" as it claims, and although I finished the product, I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this in translucent hoping it would do something to my grossly oily t-zone. It didn't do a thing, in fact after a while it just highlighted the oily areas. Its cheap, readily available and didn't break me out, but it sure didn't deliver on it's matte promise. Essence's so far is much, much better than this if you want to control oil production. Also- this has camera flashback which is a no-no.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to drugstore powder. I am NC20/25 and just buy the translucent shade. Keeps me shine free for 6 or 7 hours, then if I am still out and need a touch up, I keep something else with sturdier packaging in my purse! That's my only gripe with this powder, packaging isn't travel friendly and no mirror. Packaging top cracks easily so that's a problem if you do want to keep this in your purse or an on the go makeup bag.

on 5/4/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder didn't keep me matte for long, but for the price I guess it's expected. I really dislike the packaging though, it's so cheap and fragile. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this nor would I buy it again. I wouldn't say it was totally bad, but you can find better.

on 5/3/2014 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's a decent product, but if you're expecting more coverage from this product then I don't recommend this for you. We all want great coverage, and this doesn't really give that. If you already have flawless and radiant gorgeous skin, then you would look wonderful with this on you.

The Pros: It has a nice smell, the packaging is decent, it's not cakey when you first put it on, The lasting power is phenomenal.

The Cons: Little coverage (but at least it keeps you matte so it's a win)

on 5/3/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This powder leans very pink, which isn't good if you're like me and have warm toned skin. It's *too* matte for my liking, meaning it accentuates any dry area, find line, pimple, or other imperfection. It doesn't make foundation, concealer, whatever stay put why better. Not to mention, it breaks me out something fierce. I wish it worked for me, because it's a great price and comes with quite a bit of product, but I just had to throw it out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For some reason, the review wouldn't let me put 5 stars for everything! But anyways, I went to Target with my friend and I was looking for a matte that would get rid of my shine and set my foundation. I have oily skin by the way. I also bought a face brush from elf, and it works really well together! The claims are all accurate, and I love the little glitter that's in the matte. It brushes and blends in fine, and it really allows coverage all over your face which is nice. At the end of the day, a little bit of oil is present, but it's waaaayyyyy better than it was before. Overall, I would reccommend this product to anyone and would buy it again because the price was only 2 dollars for me!!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials