Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those hg products for me. Ive repurchased it twice! I heard a lot about it so i went out and bought it and i fell in love. I have extremely oily skin and i found that stay matte is truly the only pressed powder that stops the oily shine on my face from appearing throughout the day. Not expensive at all and a great product. Only down side is that i feel the packaging is fragile.

The reason I first tried this product out was because it was raved about on YouTube by many beauty gurus and I don't blame them! I have repurchased this item about five times now and love it. It keeps my skin matte all day and my foundation stays in place! This product is very affordable as well. The only downside to this powder is that if you drop it the packaging will break or crack since it isn't made very well. Overall this is a must have in anyone's makeup collection!!!

on 8/5/2014 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really understand the hype about this product. I saw a bunch of youtube gurus raving about this powder but it didn't do much for me. Yes the packaging sucked (mine broke) but if a really good product has crappy packaging, it would not matter to me. This wasn't the case. This powder wasn't smooth and left me powdery. This didn't keep my oils at bay at all. So I would continue to have to reapply making my skin look really cakey. I like the Neutrogena shine control a lot better. Also the color selection isn't that broad.

on 8/5/2014 4:23:00 PM

I like this powder, but the packaging tends to break. They should really change the packaging and make it better. But I do like the power, but where I live it's really hard to find this product, only one store in my town sells it, and here it costs 16$ (I live in Norway..) so I tend to not buy it that often, but when I'm in England or Ireland I stack up!

on 8/5/2014 11:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

One of my favorite Rimmel purchases! This stuff does what it says: it keeps you matte all day. I don't know what to say other than it's a great buy (plus the powder itself smells so clean and fresh and pleasant.) Only con for me is the packaging. While the lid has not yet popped off for me, I find the packaging awkward. Oh well, won't stop me from repurchasing!

on 8/4/2014 2:13:00 AM

I heard so much about this powder on YouTube so I went out and bought it. Unfortunately, it's not that great. It doesn't keep me matte and it doesn't have any coverage. I think the elf powder is better and cheaper.

on 8/3/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

JUNK
I did not find this to be a good powder at all. It is VERY chalky in every way. Terrible packaging. Horrid unnatural shades and does nothing more than baby powder can. Of course it mattifies when applied but it does not last long.
There are many more products that can surpass this by far.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my fav mattifying powder, it doesn't look cakey whatsoever even if you re-apply it many times and it gets the job done. Very good for a drugstore product, I even prefer this over many high-end products. My only complaint is the lousy packaging, the lid can EASILY come off any time but that won't keep me from repurchasing this product.

on 8/3/2014 1:17:00 AM

Great powder! It really sets my face makeup and keeps my face matte, however my t-zone gets oily again after 2+ hours so I have to re-apply it.

Otherwise, this is an amazing powder! You should definitely try it out :)

on 7/29/2014 8:11:00 PM

This is my all time favorite powder and I have repurchased it several times. I set my foundation with it using a kabuki brush and it helps it last and stay matte all day. While I don't use it as blotting powder throughout the day I think it would also work well for that. It does come in a variety of colors which is great but the best thing by far is the low price. My only complaint with this product is packaging. It's not awful but I find the lid often cracks and I kind of which it had a flip open lid instead of one that come off.