Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 5/20/2014 4:10:00 PM

This powder is great! It keeps your foundation in place most of the day. It is the best powder I have tried yet, a weakness of this though is it's packaging as it is plastic so it is very easy to break. The value is good especially for how much product you get thanks for reading check my other reviews, hannah5777

on 5/19/2014 3:02:00 PM

The best powder you can buy for such a great price! I love how my face doesn't look oily at the end of the day, with my oily skin. The only complaint is the packaging. Although mine didn't break, the lid isn't so sturdy. I'll never use anything else!

on 5/17/2014 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! When Maybelline recently discontinued their dream matte powder and replaced it with a terrible product I was on the hunt for a new powder. I needed something that was good for a very fair skin tone and that would control oil. I found this and it does the trick! I got it in translucent - it makes my skin look flawless and does seem to keep the oil at bay. Also, you can't beat the price. On sale I can find it for 5$. Thanks Rimmel!

on 5/17/2014 1:35:00 PM

This pressed powder is absolutely amazing! if you are looking for an affordable but brilliant powder that reduces the shine and helps set your foundation, this is the one! Firstly, it helps my foundation last all day which is great; also if I need to touch up I can easily apply a second layer without it looking cakey. Finally it is quite blurring too so it can diminish the appearance of pores. The only downside to this product is the packing which breaks so easily, and the shade range. The translucent can sometimes look white in certain lighting however the next lightest shade it great. Overall I really really like this and would choose it over any high end powder.

on 5/14/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a really good powder for the price. I am an oil slick during the summer and need a good powder. Sometimes I end up a little cakey so I spray a bit of fix+ and bam! good to go! I do wish it came with a puff and in a compact form so that I would be able to take it with me. This is a product I can only use at home. Good powder for the price

It's by far the best product I've used. I didn't have any breakouts! I just apply the powder on my t-zone and that's it! The only downline is the packaging. Hope they can improve it.

on 5/11/2014 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this powder so much. If you apply it with a puff on top of your foundation and concealer it looks FLAWLESS. The oil control is pretty good, the only thing I would really complain about it there is no mirror or puff included with this powder but the price is so good so it doesn't matter that much. It would be better if they had better shades but if you need a good powder I'd try this, it's better than all the high end powders I've tried.

on 5/10/2014 3:46:00 PM

This makes your foundation look FLAWLESS. It conceals pores and other problem ares and is one of the best powders out there. The only bad thing about it is the packaging feels cheap and the lid always snaps but I literally can't even complain about that because it is so cheap but such high quality i love it so much

on 5/8/2014 8:04:00 PM

Great powder. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is the packaging. I like to put my powders in my purse to touch up but the lid on mine already cracked a little after 2 days. :(

on 5/7/2014 2:58:00 AM

Absolutely love this powder :) I use it over Garnier's BB cream and, although it's the cheapest make up product I own (I have Estée Lauder, Dior, Clinique, etc), it's the only powder that doesn't break me out! The same can be said for the BB cream. I have bought this many times and obviously would buy it again. It's funny how the price tag doesn't really mean anything about how it'll work for your skin at all!

Video Reviews & Tutorials